Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Hayee Hayee Jawan LuckyG

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Ok we are a bit too angry on our favorite LuckyG so I thought of posting something that might lessen our anger towards LuckyG a bitLOL I wish he sings this song for his SweetyG to manaofy her after all he will be back to his normal self in a few days tab manane ke liye bhi toh kuch chahiyeLOL SweetyG itni asaani se to nhi manne waliLOL Here goes our young LuckyG singing for Manisha KoiralaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.ashajSamraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hayee Hayee Jawan LuckyG" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajPriyank.Samraat_92

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

He did a movie with her.. LOL.. One song was der my fav .. P p p p Piya.. J j j j jiya ROFL Aisa hi kuch shayad ROFL

I LOVED him in that movie.. Vivek was SOOO young and handsome Embarrassed.. But his acting improved a LOT !! Clap

Yeah he acted with Manisha koiralaLOL he was so young n dubla patla n had hairs this luckyG is going bald n golumoluLOL

Priyank.Samraat_92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Priyank.Samraat_92Zari_Khan

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Hmmm but at least he is better than Monisha Koirala now.. Did u see Monisha's latest pic in yahoo news ? I guess she's got some serious health issue ! She has become like Bebe.. Shocked

yepp i have. Manisha has serious health issues plus i heard that she drinks n is drug addictShockedI read it in BW forum else Manisha back in her young days was good looking plus she acted pretty well.
Ofcourse LuckyG is better looking thn manisha nowLOLbut dunno y he looks so different n i have heard he is SRK's great n close friend is it true?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Lucky really looks young in his first movie, he was a good actor but never became so famous, i saw him last in Sonpari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.