chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok we are a bit too angry on our favorite LuckyG so I thought of posting something that might lessen our anger towards LuckyG a bit😆 I wish he sings this song for his SweetyG to manaofy her after all he will be back to his normal self in a few days tab manane ke liye bhi toh kuch chahiye😆 SweetyG itni asaani se to nhi manne wali😆 Here goes our young LuckyG singing for Manisha Koirala😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qWUP-EOe7H8[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
He did a movie with her.. 😆.. One song was der my fav .. P p p p Piya.. J j j j jiya 🤣 Aisa hi kuch shayad 🤣

I LOVED him in that movie.. Vivek was SOOO young and handsome 😳.. But his acting improved a LOT !! 👏
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

He did a movie with her.. 😆.. One song was der my fav .. P p p p Piya.. J j j j jiya 🤣 Aisa hi kuch shayad 🤣

I LOVED him in that movie.. Vivek was SOOO young and handsome 😳.. But his acting improved a LOT !! 👏

Yeah he acted with Manisha koirala😆 he was so young n dubla patla n had hairs this luckyG is going bald n golumolu😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm but at least he is better than Monisha Koirala now.. Did u see Monisha's latest pic in yahoo news ? I guess she's got some serious health issue ! She has become like Bebe.. 😲
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hmmm but at least he is better than Monisha Koirala now.. Did u see Monisha's latest pic in yahoo news ? I guess she's got some serious health issue ! She has become like Bebe.. 😲

yepp i have. Manisha has serious health issues plus i heard that she drinks n is drug addict😲I read it in BW forum else Manisha back in her young days was good looking plus she acted pretty well.
Ofcourse LuckyG is better looking thn manisha now😆but dunno y he looks so different n i have heard he is SRK's great n close friend is it true?
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lucky really looks young in his first movie, he was a good actor but never became so famous, i saw him last in Sonpari