•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I wish ginny speaks for her mother wen sweety is leaving da house dat my mom is right and bebe is a partial lady who showers all her luv on her son and rocky...ginny is her granddaughter who she thinks should do seva and all the kitchen stuff kinda wrks...

She is  a vry clever lady who knows how to keep her son by her side, so ginny and even rocky shud favour their mom just like lucky is favouring his mom...he is fool not to see how his mom treats sweety!!!😡

Mother-in-laws like dese get their sons married just to bring a women who takes care of their son and gives babies(grandSONS not grandDaughters)..

I hav seen mothers  lyk sweety who are very much concerned abt their children's studies, and ultimately its for their children's betterment...10th std. is really very important...

I think sweety should leave da house along wid ginny and lucky😡 a mean, selfish and blind man who can't see his mother's tactics and her DOMINATING behaviour..I dun think sweety is dominating as she tries to adjust wid bebe, even Dolly who took so much trouble to keep bebe happy, nowadays nobody does that...I think sweety's family is very understanding one especially her father...I hope this bebe leaves soon and lucky shud suffer dis tym for watevr he said and did and sweety shudn't forgive him easily(although I knw she will)😡

I am sure Gini will side her mother, in today's episode, when Lucky will try to stop Gini, she herself will refuse to stay with him and instead go wih sweety
Even I have written the exact thing in my OS 😆.. I want it to happen badly.. Where even Rocky should confront him that what kind of example he is setting in fronta his kid ? He claims to love his Mom above everything.. Rocky should do the same and leave the house !
Originally posted by Priyank.

I am sure Gini will side her mother, in today's episode, when Lucky will try to stop Gini, she herself will refuse to stay with him and instead go wih sweety
I really hope dis happens..😍
Tab to us Lucky aur uski Dramebaaz Bebe ka chehra dekhnay wala hoga..
I think gini would leave with her mother. luckyji needs to stay alone to realise how wrong he is. I dont want sweetyji to forgive him easily.
I think both Giny and Rocky shld stay with their father and bebe so that he understands the difficulty in raisng children and realise the importance of sweety.

I think thats what will happen. Also bebe will find the results of her pampering when he sells the gold chain and misuses her affections
I think Gini will stand by her mom, she would leave with her mom if Sweety leaves
Originally posted by tina59

I think both Giny and Rocky shld stay with their father and bebe so that he understands the difficulty in raisng children and realise the importance of sweety.

I think thats what will happen. Also bebe will find the results of her pampering when he sells the gold chain and misuses her affections

I sooo wish that happens, then Bebe will realize her mistakes and Lucky will understand how hard it is to raise children
all i know is one time when i was younger maybe 6 or 7 i witnessed a fight between my parents and my dad was very rude to my mom and kept telling her off and to this day (i am 20 now) i still remember it and it haunts me and believe it or not i kinda get little resentment towards my dad whenever i remember it. I wish parents dont fight in front of their kids and involve them because they have to chose between two people they love the most...i dont care how angry anybody is solve it without involving your kids
yaaa ginni should stand by her mom.. rocky is being so careless !!