Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I wish ginny speaks for her mother wen sweety is leaving da house dat my mom is right and bebe is a partial lady who showers all her luv on her son and rocky...ginny is her granddaughter who she thinks should do seva and all the kitchen stuff kinda wrks...

She is  a vry clever lady who knows how to keep her son by her side, so ginny and even rocky shud favour their mom just like lucky is favouring his mom...he is fool not to see how his mom treats sweety!!!Angry

Mother-in-laws like dese get their sons married just to bring a women who takes care of their son and gives babies(grandSONS not grandDaughters)..

I hav seen mothers  lyk sweety who are very much concerned abt their children's studies, and ultimately its for their children's betterment...10th std. is really very important...

I think sweety should leave da house along wid ginny and luckyAngry a mean, selfish and blind man who can't see his mother's tactics and her DOMINATING behaviour..I dun think sweety is dominating as she tries to adjust wid bebe, even Dolly who took so much trouble to keep bebe happy, nowadays nobody does that...I think sweety's family is very understanding one especially her father...I hope this bebe leaves soon and lucky shud suffer dis tym for watevr he said and did and sweety shudn't forgive him easily(although I knw she will)Angry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaNivRen_1veil_of_rosesluvkasui5hyleavesandwavesashajpallavi25Priyank.kooliionycsweetieSamraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gini Should Stand By Her Mom!!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I am sure Gini will side her mother, in today's episode, when Lucky will try to stop Gini, she herself will refuse to stay with him and instead go wih sweety

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92AsYa_Mayur_4eva-Rimsha-sizzleskooliioSamraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_Mayur_4evaPriyank.Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyank.

I am sure Gini will side her mother, in today's episode, when Lucky will try to stop Gini, she herself will refuse to stay with him and instead go wih sweety
I really hope dis happens..Day Dreaming
Tab to us Lucky aur uski Dramebaaz Bebe ka chehra dekhnay wala hoga..Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swathipatilAsYa_Mayur_4evafrozen.devilPriyank.

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I think gini would leave with her mother. luckyji needs to stay alone to realise how wrong he is. I dont want sweetyji to forgive him easily.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_Mayur_4evafrozen.devilashajPriyank.Samraat_92

tina59

IF-Rockerz

tina59

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I think both Giny and Rocky shld stay with their father and bebe so that he understands the difficulty in raisng children and realise the importance of sweety.

I think thats what will happen. Also bebe will find the results of her pampering when he sells the gold chain and misuses her affections

.Kruti.

Goldie

.Kruti.

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I think Gini will stand by her mom, she would leave with her mom if Sweety leaves

.Kruti.

Goldie

.Kruti.

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

I think both Giny and Rocky shld stay with their father and bebe so that he understands the difficulty in raisng children and realise the importance of sweety.

I think thats what will happen. Also bebe will find the results of her pampering when he sells the gold chain and misuses her affections

I sooo wish that happens, then Bebe will realize her mistakes and Lucky will understand how hard it is to raise children

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.