desigrl05 #8 [updt: 67] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 67

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

hehe, yeah there are copyrights on the siggys but i like to keep them a bit hidden and not to obvious so it doesnt stand out to much lol but i guess i made it too invisible
ohh acha. hmm kuch extra hi invisible thay gee.

u can chori anything, i dont care lol...the siggy is new but pics are from season 1 <3 after talking to you about it i went to hunt up pics and made this siggy lol..i miss these kind of scenes so much
aww thats really nice of u. thanks jee
aww using using..
sachi i liked that size of sig. woow new sig.. keep making more
but please make sig on ArjunPunj. i have ur avis on him but i need sig..LOL
goshh, i couldnt see the break up..i literally skipped that part..but i watched it again later when she's dressed in white and goes to arjun's house where he misleads her and announces his engagement w/ *i forgot the girls name* and he's like laughing at her..omgi was so heart broken for arohi..but it was nice how she gracefully exited that house w/o doing tamasha

OMG u have no idea how much i hate that scene.. ohhh i was like oye WTH

she was Natasha... hmm agree.

yup, short, sweet and too the point.. although i would've died to see some prewedding stuff..like mehndi..saagayi..and all but oh well..i hope we have a KMH3 soon! and they better get the writer of KMH1 to do KMH3..i would jump up and down if they did lol

ohh may be soonish.. u forget SuhaagRaatROFL wo bhi to dekhni hai naROFL

yesss you are correct!! i loved however shitty/good karan's acting was in KMH1 because it came out so raw and fresh..i liked how his ccharacter sketch was given..confident but shy..KMH2 the character was all over the place and i didnt like his character sketch there ughh... but yes i loved his break down scenes b/c it literally would floor me.. especially when he use to be mean to arohi when actually helping her and when she finds out everything.. omg..i loved those scenes

hmm agree agree, again same thought

no sachi i LOVE Karan as ArjunPunj, wasay im not his fan or huge fan but in KMH1 i was his huge fan and Aa Zara Nach Kay Dekha and KMH2 say ab yeh mujhe okays type lagta hai.

but if i see ArjunPunj to mera wohi pyaar uth parta hai.. i dont know what kind of this love isROFL

HAHLSDFKJA;LSDKFJ omggg... it was soo damn random and weird... i mean that is something i prolly wanted to see for long time but when it happened it wasn't anything 'magnificen't.. u knwo the kisses in KMH1 would literaly send chills in my spin but in KMH2 ..itwas like..whatever.. Ermm and yeah, what was up w/ rudra and dadaji staring at them kissing..wthh..i would be sharam se paani paani..aur arohi arjun khulle aam kar rahe hain..wth.

haina na...

KMH1 love was innocent, remember all time they used to say 'yeh main pehla baar kar rahi/a hun' and other person 'mera konsa experience hai etc'

agree u know i skip all romantic scenes in KMH2

yes i saw her white dress sbs..she looked hott!! i dont know as much as they tried to show arohi ''hot'' in KMH2 she looked cheap.. i liked her dressing sense in KMH1 and even in PKB she looked really really pretty!..i havent ever seen ykhs but PKB i feel was the time when she looked her prettiest.. she lost the most weight there and was skinny and along with that her dresses were nice ( kmh1 her churidaars w/ the glass work on them and the matching bottoms annoyed me..but after she left office i liked her anarkalis w/ all one color)
AGREE AGREE
and her chemistry with Vivan was rocked also.. in YKHS she was cute.

u have the dialouges??Shocked omgg..if u still have them post them!! u know there was a thread in kmh2 forum wehr we used to post al tlhe good dialouges of KMH and literally the pages were filled w/ kmh1 stuff and only acouple of stuffs from kmh2... i want kmh3 so badly Cry
i had but no longer
if i need now, tab i go to YT and watch KMH1 and write dialogue and use where i want to useLOL
ohhh btw if u need nay so do tell me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "desigrl05 #8 [updt: 67] (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harshita_sahni

Congrats on your new shop Jhanvi
ur banner is so Beautiful <3

& the update is gorgeous as always :)
loved the all the sigs espically the siddhima & KW one  thank u meri jaan

Originally posted by idreamaboutyou

Congo Jhanvi :) Your a great sig maker. My favorite has to be this one http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-10-3.png I LOVE THAT SONG & THIS SIG ! Amazing update & love the banner. Hope you open many more shops. hehe i love that song as well :P thanks for liking

Edited by desigrl05 - 11 February 2012 at 7:22am

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

ohh acha. hmm kuch extra hi invisible thay gee. hehe

aww thats really nice of u. thanks jee
aww using using..
sachi i liked that size of sig. woow new sig.. keep making more
but please make sig on ArjunPunj. i have ur avis on him but i need sig..LOL
yeahh i need too!!
OMG u have no idea how much i hate that scene.. ohhh i was like oye WTH
she was Natasha... hmm agree. ohh yeahhh that was natashaa ughh i disliked her soo mcuh..i remember her brooch scene w/ arjun where she's pinning it on his shirt while arohi is watching so sadly

ohh may be soonish.. u forget SuhaagRaatROFL wo bhi to dekhni hai naROFL ahahhasldkjf;aldskj of courseWink

hmm agree agree, again same thought

no sachi i LOVE Karan as ArjunPunj, wasay im not his fan or huge fan but in KMH1 i was his huge fan and Aa Zara Nach Kay Dekha and KMH2 say ab yeh mujhe okays type lagta hai. haha..i feel the same w/ karan but wheneveri see him i cant help but pyar aajata hai lol so yeah im a closet lover

but if i see ArjunPunj to mera wohi pyaar uth parta hai.. i dont know what kind of this love isROFL yaar chahe arjun ho ya phir karan love aa hi jaata hai

haina na...

KMH1 love was innocent, remember all time they used to say 'yeh main pehla baar kar rahi/a hun' and other person 'mera konsa experience hai etc'  awwi knowww!! i lvoed those parts..in KMH2 it become to s**tty w/ them all over each other rofll

agree u know i skip all romantic scenes in KMH2

AGREE AGREE
and her chemistry with Vivan was rocked also.. in YKHS she was cute.  godd her and vivan were sooo damnn hooottt

i had but no longer
if i need now, tab i go to YT and watch KMH1 and write dialogue and use where i want to useLOL
ohhh btw if u need nay so do tell me i will deffo let u know ocne i get AA scenes back on my lappy lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

*edited* :P

Edited by desigrl05 - 10 February 2012 at 9:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
 Kya baat hai apne update bhi kardi yaar and aur woh bhi big one :)) 
and i am here who have not edited yet :( 

i shall edit soon by tonight or in the morning 

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
^^u go ahead and edit ayesh..my internet browser crashed on me and delted my post while i was editing :S i'll put up the update tomm ;)

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shilpaaa.

Dvbbnjnnn YAY:) a;slkdj;asdf :P :P

Originally posted by -Farrah-

JhanviHug

Congratulations on your new shop sweetie.

All the siggies are gorgeous. My favourite ones are the SR and Jeran ones. Such a beautiful couple and your siggies always make me think back to them with fondness. aww thanks for liking

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMGZ!
CONGRATULATIONS on your new shop di! Number 8!!!! Lol, that's my favorite number! It's Krishna ji's number, 8th avatar of Vishnu, 8th son of Devaki, 8 pataranis, etc. :D Toh iss shubh avsar pe aapko bohout bohout abhinandan!! thank u meri jaan..its my fav number :P hehe
And may you open thousands more shops as well! Which I know you soon will since your creations are just OUT of this world!!!!!
oh, and I just LOVE your banner so much! :D It's beautiful!
Love how peaceful and calming it looks and the layering thing you did with the text! GENIUS! tahk uu ji
Can I suggest a few siggs like that? I wanted a Ganapati Bappa sigg like that.
http://wordfight.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Lalbaugcha-Raja-Ganpati1.jpg
And you know, can you make some JSK ones the next time you do a mytho update? I'll send you pics if you need them!  thanks jaan, but atm im bookedOuch 

Anyways, congo shongo on your new shop!
Badhaai ho! Badhaai!! thanks a bunch sweety
Bye!

Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

Since i was naraaz i havent really commented on the update... Have i!? pshtt.. narazagi bhi faltu ki

i just want you to know that this is Absolutely BEAUTIFUL: 
i dont know what makes it so damn pretty, but whatever it is, it IS amazingly beautiful, please make my shop ka banner too, though have Fawad and Mahira in it, will you!? :P lol tu sahi mein keh rahi hai? lol u send me details agar tu sahi mein chah rahi hai
and update main:
LOVE the shape, coloring, text effect, super amazing che! Big smile thanku thanku
ULTIMATE fav style hai yeh mere liye aapke sigs ka! Embarrassed Sach Blushing i want my siggy AISE!!! Approve haha, okay pics chahiyeee
^Yeh, and those that follow are so eye catching and theyre all very pretty in their own ways Embarrassed
Keep it up Hug

tu meri jhanu, main tera pink font Blushing tu meri saturday mein teri humsafar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top