Love the quote and the Siddhima siggie!  thanks nikiii 🤗

Originally posted by -Fatima-

Congratz jhanvi on urz 8th gall🤗
so gorgeous update i love jeran one the most tahnks so much fatimajii :P
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

Originally posted by indian_beauty

haiyee aanthvi dukaan...vadhaiya ji lakh lakh vadhaiya 🥳 🥳 🥳 oyyee hoyyee zarrquuu uuu uuu uuu uuu uuu

okay that's all the punjabi I know😛 haha, im not punjabi so its okay..i wouldn't know any more than that either hehe so Jhannuuu uu uu ji CONGO SHONGO on ur 8th Dukaan 🥳🥳 Hope you open many many many more dukaans...mera aashirwaad tumhare saat hai 😳 thank u ji 🤗 i hope ke tumhara ashirvaad hamesha hamesha mera saath rahe Embarrassed
I freakin LOVE ur creations ur so FAB!!!!

ur Banner is EPIC <3333
the update as always STUNNING!!!!
All the sigs are so beautiful n gorgeous 😳
but u already knw my favorite one 😛
KW ☺️☺️☺️ ek toh KW upar se nanga punga abs is there too *zarqa dies n goes to heaven* ☺️☺️☺️☺️ ahahhahahahsldkfja;sdlkj fa;skldfj ohh zarquuu ek tu hi hai jo mere jazbaat samajhti hai..i still remember our gaandi gaandi baatien in SR AT hehe and how khushi got upset w/ me b/c i posted a topic in dmg forum protesting for wahi to take his shirt off haha Blushing..i know sabhi aandar hi andhar yahi baat sochte honge par kehte nahin 😆
LOUVVV it <3333333 already using it...lyk duh 😛 heh, thanks for usinggg!

Keep Rocking n keep making more n more sigs n avis cuz we loveee them 😳 aur haan ho sake toh plzzz KW sigs frm KTLK he's looking so freakin GOOD in tht show...caps chahiye toh HMU😛 ohh yess, u always have good caps, i'll pm u when i get ready to make it then send me caps, k? yayy

Mwaahzzz Loveee yaaa 🤗looobberrzz 4lyfe hahha
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

Congratulations*does bhangra* thank u jii
Wow gallery # 8🥳. Hope you open many more galleries

I liked first page. aww you are cute.
Wait wait. kia main andhi hun yah there is no copyrights in sig 🤔 hehe, yeah there are copyrights on the siggys but i like to keep them a bit hidden and not to obvious so it doesnt stand out to much lol but i guess i made it too invisible
anyway
OMG i love each sig.. beautifully way to use pictures..

OMG😍 is it new? wooow i LOVE size, can i chori size? u can chori anything, i dont care lol...the siggy is new but pics are from season 1 <3 after talking to you about it i went to hunt up pics and made this siggy lol..i miss these kind of scenes so much
beautiful fonts and colorings.. LOVE the way u used pictures.. tahnkuu

senorita

yup agree. and also enjoyed shadi track in KMH1. in Purvi sagai main pyar huwa aur barat pe break up. thats was very sad. goshh, i couldnt see the break up..i literally skipped that part..but i watched it again later when she's dressed in white and goes to arjun's house where he misleads her and announces his engagement w/ *i forgot the girls name* and he's like laughing at her..omgi was so heart broken for arohi..but it was nice how she gracefully exited that house w/o doing tamasha
but i think i liked the end also.  yup, short, sweet and too the point.. although i would've died to see some prewedding stuff..like mehndi..saagayi..and all but oh well..i hope we have a KMH3 soon! and they better get the writer of KMH1 to do KMH3..i would jump up and down if they did lol

hmm wo to hai. u know in KMH1 Karan jaisa bhi i LOVED him. character was her acting was good but normally i was satisfied with his acting but but his cry scenes was always fantastic yesss you are correct!! i loved however shitty/good karan's acting was in KMH1 because it came out so raw and fresh..i liked how his ccharacter sketch was given..confident but shy..KMH2 the character was all over the place and i didnt like his character sketch there ughh... but yes i loved his break down scenes b/c it literally would floor me.. especially when he use to be mean to arohi when actually helping her and when she finds out everything.. omg..i loved those scenes
ohhh SAME HERE,,, i also think the same.. u know what seriously i also have the same complan, isi liye i always said chemistry in KMH1 was better then KMH2. amen

yup. remember salsa  dancce🤣 ahahh.. the best thing E V E R

hmm wohi bhi hai-
and  u know when AA kiss and dada jee came at that place , OMG that scene was CHEAP.. 😡 seriously i was like ohh hello kuch to sharam dekhatay yeh log.. 
HAHLSDFKJA;LSDKFJ omggg... it was soo damn random and weird... i mean that is something i prolly wanted to see for long time but when it happened it wasn't anything 'magnificen't.. u knwo the kisses in KMH1 would literaly send chills in my spin but in KMH2 ..itwas like..whatever.. Ermm and yeah, what was up w/ rudra and dadaji staring at them kissing..wthh..i would be sharam se paani paani..aur arohi arjun khulle aam kar rahe hain..wth.

hmm her character is very cute.. u saw wo white dress wala sbs? OMG she was very stunning there..
btw i liked her in YKHS and  PKB also, but honestly dont like her inKMH2. yes i saw her white dress sbs..she looked hott!! i dont know as much as they tried to show arohi ''hot'' in KMH2 she looked cheap.. i liked her dressing sense in KMH1 and even in PKB she looked really really pretty!..i havent ever seen ykhs but PKB i feel was the time when she looked her prettiest.. she lost the most weight there and was skinny and along with that her dresses were nice ( kmh1 her churidaars w/ the glass work on them and the matching bottoms annoyed me..but after she left office i liked her anarkalis w/ all one color)

agree agree agree
u know first i saved dialogues also🤣 but i lost usb , to ab i hvnt
each n everything was perfect u have the dialouges??😲 omgg..if u still have them post them!! u know there was a thread in kmh2 forum wehr we used to post al tlhe good dialouges of KMH and literally the pages were filled w/ kmh1 stuff and only acouple of stuffs from kmh2... i want kmh3 so badly 😭

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

CONGRATS on your NEW shop! :D
Me LOVINGG all those stuff <333
ArjuHi & JeRan ones are DAMN marvellousss 😍 saved some sggs for sure!

Keep rockinggg :D thanks so much jaan..btw love ur siddhima avi <3

Originally posted by -Aliya-

CONGRATULATIONS Jhanvz!! i'm sure your gonna rock this gallery with amazing creativity as always. Super brilliant start to the gallery already. i ❤️ everything! THANKKUU
i have to say keep making more and more quote sigs because i love your ones - your sig style suits quote sigs and you choose suitable pictures to do quote sigs on which i think is a pain which is why i hardly request quote sigs or else i would have bombarded you with them... So my suggestion to you will always be sigs on quotes..and maybe matching icons too even though you hate making icons, even though they come out super pretty too.  lol.u know im taking ur suggestion seriously b/c even i hate using siggys w/o matching icons and im sure others are like the same so i'll try to make atleast 1-2 matching icons for each sigyg <3 but thanks for liking my quote siggys..yeah they really are a pain to match picture w/ text b/c its not really a bolly/telly cap where u can just match it up but rather doing w/ nature most of the time lol.. but im glad i get it right in ur eyes <3
is that a new different colouring on the last Arjuhi sig? i haven't seen a sig with colouring like that from you i don't think. anyway it looks great. All the Arjuhi sigs here look soo beautiful. your use of color with b/w is of perfection. yeah thats a new style..i try to stay away from high intensity color but now i want to do something different and use colors rather than just my usual of pastel colors
the coloured LKT sig is my preferred from the LKT sigs, the bright spotlight textures(don't know the term for it) look so nice with the soothing light grey. and i really like how you did tiny texts around the sig as well as in the centre hehe, thank so much!! .this is also another colorign so im happy u like it
OMG the JeRan one looks incredible!! i have no clue what you did to get that rainbow-y color brush stroke thingymajiggy but it looks stunning against the grey and slightly red coloring i think. anyway i love that sig! your blending is flawless in it Jhanvz dude do not even ask..it took like 4508450 textures for it to come out liek that haha..but thank uu
'fighting against you for you' so true. Your SR creations tempt me so much to go back to that bittersweet time. they  were beautiful while they were...if you get me. *sigh* yes...evne i liked that time..ab kya kahein.. i like how your grey coloring looks different in the SR sig, i don't know how to describe it but the coloring is soft. i've never seen you use the font you have used on 'shattered' in the sig. sig looks superb! thank uu..ermm..not sure what font that is but i actually broke it apart so it would fit the scene lol

you finally have a banner!! you believe that this life is a dream? sorry, curiosity got the better of me. haha..well its actually from a children's poem.. 'row row row your boat , gentley down the stream, meerily meerily merrily meerily ..life is nothing but a dream' ..i learned back in kindergarden and its one of my favs..its more philisophical rather than "fun" ..and yes I feel life is a dream as all things are temporarily and one should learn to take the fullest from each moment and start each day learning from the past and advancing yourself to the future..rofll i swear i didnt mean to write an essay on this lol

i'll shutup now.😆 i'm pretty sure i was just repeating myself anyway but you get the fact that i love your creations hehe, its okay, i love hearing from you <3 thanks for commenting and liking though !

Originally posted by Neeshoe

Congratulations =) thank u !
Originally posted by desigrl05

Sure Jhanvi, no problem.😆 I have a bunch of suggestions ready for you, mytho and non-mytho, for when you're ready. Send me a PM whenever you're free.😉
^^hehe, yay, okay will do ;)
Since i was naraaz i havent really commented on the update... Have i!? 🤔
i just want you to know that this is Absolutely BEAUTIFUL: 
i dont know what makes it so damn pretty, but whatever it is, it IS amazingly beautiful, please make my shop ka banner too, though have Fawad and Mahira in it, will you!? :P
and update main:
LOVE the shape, coloring, text effect, super amazing che! 😃
ULTIMATE fav style hai yeh mere liye aapke sigs ka! 😳 Sach ☺️ i want my siggy AISE!!!
^Yeh, and those that follow are so eye catching and theyre all very pretty in their own ways 😳
Keep it up 🤗

tu meri jhanu, main tera pink font ☺️
Originally posted by desigrl05

hehe, yeah there are copyrights on the siggys but i like to keep them a bit hidden and not to obvious so it doesnt stand out to much lol but i guess i made it too invisible
ohh acha. hmm kuch extra hi invisible thay gee.

u can chori anything, i dont care lol...the siggy is new but pics are from season 1 <3 after talking to you about it i went to hunt up pics and made this siggy lol..i miss these kind of scenes so much
aww thats really nice of u. thanks jee
aww using using..
sachi i liked that size of sig. woow new sig.. keep making more
but please make sig on ArjunPunj. i have ur avis on him but i need sig..😆
goshh, i couldnt see the break up..i literally skipped that part..but i watched it again later when she's dressed in white and goes to arjun's house where he misleads her and announces his engagement w/ *i forgot the girls name* and he's like laughing at her..omgi was so heart broken for arohi..but it was nice how she gracefully exited that house w/o doing tamasha

OMG u have no idea how much i hate that scene.. ohhh i was like oye WTH

she was Natasha... hmm agree.

yup, short, sweet and too the point.. although i would've died to see some prewedding stuff..like mehndi..saagayi..and all but oh well..i hope we have a KMH3 soon! and they better get the writer of KMH1 to do KMH3..i would jump up and down if they did lol

ohh may be soonish.. u forget SuhaagRaat🤣 wo bhi to dekhni hai na🤣

yesss you are correct!! i loved however shitty/good karan's acting was in KMH1 because it came out so raw and fresh..i liked how his ccharacter sketch was given..confident but shy..KMH2 the character was all over the place and i didnt like his character sketch there ughh... but yes i loved his break down scenes b/c it literally would floor me.. especially when he use to be mean to arohi when actually helping her and when she finds out everything.. omg..i loved those scenes

hmm agree agree, again same thought

no sachi i LOVE Karan as ArjunPunj, wasay im not his fan or huge fan but in KMH1 i was his huge fan and Aa Zara Nach Kay Dekha and KMH2 say ab yeh mujhe okays type lagta hai.

but if i see ArjunPunj to mera wohi pyaar uth parta hai.. i dont know what kind of this love is🤣

HAHLSDFKJA;LSDKFJ omggg... it was soo damn random and weird... i mean that is something i prolly wanted to see for long time but when it happened it wasn't anything 'magnificen't.. u knwo the kisses in KMH1 would literaly send chills in my spin but in KMH2 ..itwas like..whatever.. 🤔 and yeah, what was up w/ rudra and dadaji staring at them kissing..wthh..i would be sharam se paani paani..aur arohi arjun khulle aam kar rahe hain..wth.

haina na...

KMH1 love was innocent, remember all time they used to say 'yeh main pehla baar kar rahi/a hun' and other person 'mera konsa experience hai etc'

agree u know i skip all romantic scenes in KMH2

yes i saw her white dress sbs..she looked hott!! i dont know as much as they tried to show arohi ''hot'' in KMH2 she looked cheap.. i liked her dressing sense in KMH1 and even in PKB she looked really really pretty!..i havent ever seen ykhs but PKB i feel was the time when she looked her prettiest.. she lost the most weight there and was skinny and along with that her dresses were nice ( kmh1 her churidaars w/ the glass work on them and the matching bottoms annoyed me..but after she left office i liked her anarkalis w/ all one color)
AGREE AGREE
and her chemistry with Vivan was rocked also.. in YKHS she was cute.

u have the dialouges??😲 omgg..if u still have them post them!! u know there was a thread in kmh2 forum wehr we used to post al tlhe good dialouges of KMH and literally the pages were filled w/ kmh1 stuff and only acouple of stuffs from kmh2... i want kmh3 so badly 😭
i had but no longer
if i need now, tab i go to YT and watch KMH1 and write dialogue and use where i want to use😆
ohhh btw if u need nay so do tell me

Originally posted by harshita_sahni

Congrats on your new shop Jhanvi
ur banner is so Beautiful <3

& the update is gorgeous as always :)
loved the all the sigs espically the siddhima & KW one  thank u meri jaan

Originally posted by idreamaboutyou

Congo Jhanvi :) Your a great sig maker. My favorite has to be this one http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-10-3.png I LOVE THAT SONG & THIS SIG ! Amazing update & love the banner. Hope you open many more shops. hehe i love that song as well :P thanks for liking

Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago

ohh acha. hmm kuch extra hi invisible thay gee. hehe

aww thats really nice of u. thanks jee
aww using using..
sachi i liked that size of sig. woow new sig.. keep making more
but please make sig on ArjunPunj. i have ur avis on him but i need sig..😆
yeahh i need too!!
OMG u have no idea how much i hate that scene.. ohhh i was like oye WTH
she was Natasha... hmm agree. ohh yeahhh that was natashaa ughh i disliked her soo mcuh..i remember her brooch scene w/ arjun where she's pinning it on his shirt while arohi is watching so sadly

ohh may be soonish.. u forget SuhaagRaat🤣 wo bhi to dekhni hai na🤣 ahahhasldkjf;aldskj of course😉

hmm agree agree, again same thought

no sachi i LOVE Karan as ArjunPunj, wasay im not his fan or huge fan but in KMH1 i was his huge fan and Aa Zara Nach Kay Dekha and KMH2 say ab yeh mujhe okays type lagta hai. haha..i feel the same w/ karan but wheneveri see him i cant help but pyar aajata hai lol so yeah im a closet lover

but if i see ArjunPunj to mera wohi pyaar uth parta hai.. i dont know what kind of this love is🤣 yaar chahe arjun ho ya phir karan love aa hi jaata hai

haina na...

KMH1 love was innocent, remember all time they used to say 'yeh main pehla baar kar rahi/a hun' and other person 'mera konsa experience hai etc'  awwi knowww!! i lvoed those parts..in KMH2 it become to s**tty w/ them all over each other rofll

agree u know i skip all romantic scenes in KMH2

AGREE AGREE
and her chemistry with Vivan was rocked also.. in YKHS she was cute.  godd her and vivan were sooo damnn hooottt

i had but no longer
if i need now, tab i go to YT and watch KMH1 and write dialogue and use where i want to use😆
ohhh btw if u need nay so do tell me i will deffo let u know ocne i get AA scenes back on my lappy lol

*edited* :P

Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago