desigrl05 #8 [updt: 67] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 67

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Dvbbnjnnn YAY:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "desigrl05 #8 [updt: 67] (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
JhanviHug

Congratulations on your new shop sweetie.

All the siggies are gorgeous. My favourite ones are the SR and Jeran ones. Such a beautiful couple and your siggies always make me think back to them with fondness.

pakhara

IF-Rockerz

pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
OMGZ!
CONGRATULATIONS on your new shop di! Number 8!!!! Lol, that's my favorite number! It's Krishna ji's number, 8th avatar of Vishnu, 8th son of Devaki, 8 pataranis, etc. :D Toh iss shubh avsar pe aapko bohout bohout abhinandan!!
And may you open thousands more shops as well! Which I know you soon will since your creations are just OUT of this world!!!!!
oh, and I just LOVE your banner so much! :D It's beautiful!
Love how peaceful and calming it looks and the layering thing you did with the text! GENIUS!
Can I suggest a few siggs like that? I wanted a Ganapati Bappa sigg like that.
http://wordfight.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Lalbaugcha-Raja-Ganpati1.jpg
And you know, can you make some JSK ones the next time you do a mytho update? I'll send you pics if you need them!

Anyways, congo shongo on your new shop!
Badhaai ho! Badhaai!!
Bye!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

Congrats Jhan on shop#8Thumbs Up thank u jenz ! You are one of my most favorite people here on IF as well as one of my fav sig makers. aww thanks so much Hug feeling is mutual Wink Ur stuff is unique and beautiful just like you. Love each and everything you make!!! I hope you have many many more shops and I hope you update often. Missing you on FB lots:) thanks jen, inshallah i'll get on FB maybe when my schedule goes less crazy :S

Originally posted by -RougeDreams-

Congrats on #8! thank you!

Me! I res! will edit in morning I swear! Embarrassed

Okies Editing!

Okay I'm just going to keep this nice and short because If I keep typing I may just ramble and ramble on so I'm just going to say that I love the Jeran creations and the KW siggie! hehe, im sure the abs had something to do with it haha.. thakns so much! and ur Banner is amazing I love how it's just a quote and nothing else! lol, to be honest i had no idea what else to do with it thank u I love the way ur brain works!! its by luck, kabhi kabhi work hota hai and then there are times... Ermm
and I have a suggestion if ur not too busy but could u make some stuff on Karanvir Bohra! okay, i'll try hunting for some pics

Anywayz Congrats on #8 and I know that you will rock this shop just like u did the previous ones!! inshallah, thank u so much tashujii Hug

-Tashu-

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Hey gal congoz on ur new shop...!!! Best of luck vid it as well...
Update is gr8 !!! tahnks so much for liking hun

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Jhanuuu uuu uuu babyyy congooo shongooo on ur new dukan HugHugHug HARSHUU UUU UUU UUU UUU PARSHUUU UUU UUU UUU UUU UUU...THANK UUU UUU UUU UUU UUU

May u open many many moreee <3  I love love love ur creations <333 ur one of my MOST fav siggy maker on IF :D U know it don't ya ? :p  and you are one of my most fav person on IF Blushing shhh dont tell neha varna phirse panga hojayega haha

Update is AMAZING as always :D

Quote sig is fab !!!

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-4-12.png I told ya b4 also this is LOVE <3 <3

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-5-14.png Woah love this one <3 awesome blending & colouring <3 & that 'loive' written in red is a killer ;) thank uuu..*sigh* i lowwe my AA
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-1-19.png Hot colouring & style ;)

SR*sigh* *double sigh*
 http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-7-7.png Love the text style & pics selection  a lot <3  its tru na?..sadly.. oyye tu keh kissiko to update SR page... i want more premarriage pics like of them fighting or whatever..

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-9-3.png this is  BEAUTIFUL :) Love love the texture & blending <333 These pics r LOVE & so is the sig <3 eekkss, thanks so much for harshu approval hehe.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-8-4.png haiyeee my sexyyy Wahiii BlushingBlushing sig is amazing !!! & text is too good Blushing  If possible plzz make moreee KW stuff  esp from KTLK  Embarrassed yeah , i have to find caps of him from there :P

Keep rocking !!!!!!!!!

Luv ya muhaaa  <333

PS - Banner is  out of this world <3 thank u harshu parshuu lowwee u phorewer to ji Hug

Originally posted by lipshaa

Congratulation on ur 8th shop. Lovely work in da update. thank you so much dear!

Originally posted by ScatteredCastle

yayayayaya. xD yayayayya tu aagayii :P :P

before i ishtart oohlala-ing, the siggie in my dabba, has been inspired by one and only ju. :$ although it is very door from anything you call crappy (which is also very very beautiful). <3 It's just a failed-attempt to you know 'copy-your-thing'. one thing: shut up, I think u have your own style incorporated in it lol, no need to credit me at all on that one..i lowwwee the black /white coloring its always going to be my fav w/ splashes of color yay :P mui bonito!

off with my rubbish already. :$ 

firstly, congratulations you deserve every kilobyte of every page, which has led to this 8th shop of yours, banner of which is extremely awesomely, very beautifully and nicely made. (: i love it. grr, i wanna use it. :l haha, i swear i had no idea wth i was doing when i made it..its the first time i've ever made a banner Ermm

everything looks so beautiful and pretty when it's you. i don't know why, but even the way you replied your comments, every post of yours was pretty to me. :$ I have an Obsessive-Jhanvi-disorder. like, seriously; which is nice-- in a way!   :[ ahhaha..that is so damn cute, thank u

Anyways, single thing on page 1 is heavenly. have i ever told you, you dazzle me? :$ like that vampire guy? freaking awesome never? well then, you dazzle me Jhanvi. everything is so effin' pretty that i have no words to express and i hate it when i go looking for words in other people's comments. ;( aww..teri jazbaat mere dil tak pohonch jaati hai meri jaan

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-10-3.png

^this is pretttay! ohmygod pretty. :) i really like everything except the way you've written your text, because i not just like it, but i lub it. very very much.  loll.. thanks for the input, i'll try doing better w/ them next time :P

LKT - dude the 'everything' on those two siggie is damn damn beautiful. <3 you have this amazingness ki bimari, kya? pass the germs on, no! dude, i think its just LKT, everything LKT to me is pretty as welll aur le, meri germs >> ** *** *** ~~ +++ ((

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-5-14.png H A W T. enough said. :|

the next three, are LOVE. i really love everything on it. Even the hidden layers, which have been discarded by now, are beautiful. (: love them all. thanks for noticing the details of the layers! i was hoping someone would notice :P

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-8-4.png this thing - blew me away. now, i'm back though. but it just blew me away. Whatever you've done with the blur here, rocks big time and iloveit. xD The text on it is amazing. haha, thankuu..i love nanga punga wahi Blushing

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-1-19.png i never really felt any happier in this particular scene in the whole show. you made me feel differently good about it. Dun worry, i'm used to you making me like things/people i don't like, or even hate for that matter, so AA toh are one of my favorites. ;( awww... thats really sweet yaar..im glad i could change ur opinion about it but i blame the AA disease..i lvoe them to bits!

anyways, you suck for being so so so amazing and i hate you. you're not even world's best siggy-maker. I don't even wanna see you update again, at least not in a while. :x  you suck for being so sweet..so we're even, thank u once again garijiii Hug

Gari. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
OMG .. u replying yaar 
wait kar lati tora sa .. tuh kya hota yaar 

i will be back after my exam ...

p.s is it too early asking for update here ?
  update karo soon 

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.

OMG .. u replying yaar 
wait kar lati tora sa .. tuh kya hota yaar  ahah..u can update ur comment any time hun, i'll always reply to ur comment whenever u edit, just let me know ;)

i will be back after my exam ... goodluck on exam!

p.s is it too early asking for update here ? hehe, no its not..i actually have alot coming upWink
  update karo soon 

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sharona-

heyy jhanvi
congratz on #8...awesome job in the update thanks so much sharona

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow, congrats on your new shop, Jhanvi, I'm sooo proud of you!Hug thank u jaanuuu

The update on the first page looks fantastic! The quote one is so beautiful, and the rounded border makes it even cuter, but this sig is my favorite.

The blending and coloring is sooo fab, it looks like it's glowing! lol, thanks so much, yeah i liked how it came out as well :P

Hey dear, are you open for suggestions? I'm really eager to see some creations on Punar Vivah (Gurmeet's new show) and Chidiya Ghar (Debina's new show) from you.Big smile Please tell me if you are, and I'll PM some pics to you or just post them here, whatever you prefer.  atm im not working on suggestions b/c i have to complete some older demands in the next couple of updates but when im free i'll always pm both u n lola for suggs b/c u guys give really nice pics and text lol..soo hopefully sooner than later i can get to u w/ the suggs.

-Janu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top