desigrl05 #8 [updt: 67] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 67

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
haiyee aanthvi dukaan...vadhaiya ji lakh lakh vadhaiya Party Party Party
okay that's all the punjabi I knowTongue so Jhannuuu uu uu ji CONGO SHONGO on ur 8th Dukaan PartyParty Hope you open many many many more dukaans...mera aashirwaad tumhare saat hai Embarrassed
I freakin LOVE ur creations ur so FAB!!!!

ur Banner is EPIC <3333
the update as always STUNNING!!!!
All the sigs are so beautiful n gorgeous Embarrassed
but u already knw my favorite one Tongue
KW BlushingBlushingBlushing ek toh KW upar se nanga punga abs is there too *zarqa dies n goes to heaven* BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
LOUVVV it <3333333 already using it...lyk duh Tongue

Keep Rocking n keep making more n more sigs n avis cuz we loveee them Embarrassed aur haan ho sake toh plzzz KW sigs frm KTLK he's looking so freakin GOOD in tht show...caps chahiye toh HMUTongue

Mwaahzzz Loveee yaaa Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "desigrl05 #8 [updt: 67] (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
CongratulationsDancing
Wow gallery # 8Party. Hope you open many more galleries

I liked first page. aww you are cute.
Wait wait. kia main andhi hun yah there is no copyrights in sig Ermm
anyway
OMG i love each sig.. beautifully way to use pictures..

OMGDay Dreaming is it new? wooow i LOVE size, can i chori size?
beautiful fonts and colorings.. LOVE the way u used pictures..

senorita

bairiyaa.isskq

IF-Sizzlerz

bairiyaa.isskq

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS on your NEW shop! :D
Me LOVINGG all those stuff <333
ArjuHi & JeRan ones are DAMN marvellousss Day Dreaming saved some sggs for sure!

Keep rockinggg :D

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

yeah, same here..like bade acche lagte hai , that makes sense to have story after wedding but if they fall in love and then get married, its stupid, it just turns into saas bahu stuff..i loved how in kmh1 they showed the story of falling in love and trying to get one another..it was a PERFECT balance.. i thought the end was abit rushed but in general if we were to look over it , the story was FLAWLESS!
yup agree. and also enjoyed shadi track in KMH1. in Purvi sagai main pyar huwa aur barat pe break up. thats was very sad.
but i think i liked the end also.

ahahahha;lsdkfja;lskdjfa;sldkfj omgggjlskjdf same here! karan was a ermm.i dunno how to say it but "bad" actor compared to kritika he was funny at the beginning but u know what i liked it like that bc it was so natural and cute to watch him yell so loudly at arohi i loved it haha.. he got better as the serial progressed..i dunno why but i didnt like either of karan or kritika's acting in kmh2..they seemed waayyy to comfortable w/ one another ..like thats not a bad thing but when they're acting in scenes like they first me..i feel like i get the vibe that the characters know each other for janams (like offscreen duh but that comes on to onscreen as well and it messes up the story a bit :S)

hmm wo to hai. u know in KMH1 Karan jaisa bhi i LOVED him. character was her acting was good but normally i was satisfied with his acting but but his cry scenes was always fantastic
ohhh SAME HERE,,, i also think the same.. u know what seriously i also have the same complan, isi liye i always said chemistry in KMH1 was better then KMH2

i loveedd itt! esp w/ gossip aunty!! omg she was my favvv!!! i loved how she was after arjun adn he was all akward w/ women ahah
yup. remember salsa  dancceROFL

yess! esp b/c they looked like a 'street' girls outfits kinda... her premarriage outfits were better w/ anarkalis and all but her after wedding outfits were bakwaas.. i wanted some sort of continuity in the show but it just ended up being a karan kritika show rather than arjun arohi.. they shouldve donebetter planning on script
hmm wohi bhi hai-
and  u know when AA kiss and dada jee came at that place , OMG that scene was CHEAP.. Angry seriously i was like ohh hello kuch to sharam dekhatay yeh log..

haha.i didnt see that scene nor do i follow the show but the sbs sbb vids i watch it seems like she's become that innocent again.i like her like this..i dont know how she'd become during kmh2 :S
hmm her character is very cute.. u saw wo white dress wala sbs? OMG she was very stunning there..
btw i liked her in YKHS and  PKB also, but honestly dont like her inKMH2.

omggg..they're on ur butt to get u out woww.

ohh okay.. yeah i use to save my vms but now im like w/e if my acct goes, ti goes..too much work to back up

will check :P

OMGG!! seriously!! i always loved KMH dialouges! it was always something to look forward to because their dialouges were so deep and meaningful ..like they'd refer to it in the later episodes or whatnot ..lekin aaj kal they're such stupid dialouges coming out..i swear KMH was a rarity wehre dialouges and script both were good..bas they should've launched on star plus instead of ndtvimagine.. ndtv has no scope at aalll..bekaar channel it is :(
agree agree agree
u know first i saved dialogues alsoROFL but i lost usb , to ab i hvnt
each n everything was perfect

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS Jhanvz!! i'm sure your gonna rock this gallery with amazing creativity as always. Super brilliant start to the gallery already. i Heart everything! 
i have to say keep making more and more quote sigs because i love your ones - your sig style suits quote sigs and you choose suitable pictures to do quote sigs on which i think is a pain which is why i hardly request quote sigs or else i would have bombarded you with them... So my suggestion to you will always be sigs on quotes..and maybe matching icons too even though you hate making icons, even though they come out super pretty too. 
is that a new different colouring on the last Arjuhi sig? i haven't seen a sig with colouring like that from you i don't think. anyway it looks great. All the Arjuhi sigs here look soo beautiful. your use of color with b/w is of perfection.
the coloured LKT sig is my preferred from the LKT sigs, the bright spotlight textures(don't know the term for it) look so nice with the soothing light grey. and i really like how you did tiny texts around the sig as well as in the centre
OMG the JeRan one looks incredible!! i have no clue what you did to get that rainbow-y color brush stroke thingymajiggy but it looks stunning against the grey and slightly red coloring i think. anyway i love that sig! your blending is flawless in it Jhanvz
'fighting against you for you' so true. Your SR creations tempt me so much to go back to that bittersweet time. they  were beautiful while they were...if you get me. i like how your grey coloring looks different in the SR sig, i don't know how to describe it but the coloring is soft. i've never seen you use the font you have used on 'shattered' in the sig. sig looks superb!

you finally have a banner!! you believe that this life is a dream? sorry, curiosity got the better of me.

i'll shutup now.LOL i'm pretty sure i was just repeating myself anyway but you get the fact that i love your creations

Edited by -Aliya- - 07 February 2012 at 3:35pm

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Congratulations =)

harshita_sahni

IF-Dazzler

harshita_sahni

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Congrats on your new shop Jhanvi
ur banner is so Beautiful <3

& the update is gorgeous as always :)
loved the all the sigs espically the siddhima & KW one

monakhan.

IF-Dazzler

monakhan.

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Congo Jhanvi :) Your a great sig maker. My favorite has to be this one http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-10-3.png I LOVE THAT SONG & THIS SIG ! Amazing update & love the banner. Hope you open many more shops.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top