desigrl05 #8 [updt: 67] - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulation on ur 8th shop. Lovely work in da update.
yayayayaya. xD

before i ishtart oohlala-ing, the siggie in my dabba, has been inspired by one and only ju. :$ although it is very door from anything you call crappy (which is also very very beautiful). <3 It's just a failed-attempt to you know 'copy-your-thing'.

off with my rubbish already. :$ 

firstly, congratulations you deserve every kilobyte of every page, which has led to this 8th shop of yours, banner of which is extremely awesomely, very beautifully and nicely made. (: i love it. grr, i wanna use it. :l

everything looks so beautiful and pretty when it's you. i don't know why, but even the way you replied your comments, every post of yours was pretty to me. :$ I have an Obsessive-Jhanvi-disorder. like, seriously; which is nice-- in a way!   :[

Anyways, single thing on page 1 is heavenly. have i ever told you, you dazzle me? :$ never? well then, you dazzle me Jhanvi. everything is so effin' pretty that i have no words to express and i hate it when i go looking for words in other people's comments. ;(

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-10-3.png

^this is pretttay! ohmygod pretty. :) i really like everything except the way you've written your text, because i not just like it, but i lub it. very very much. 

LKT - dude the 'everything' on those two siggie is damn damn beautiful. <3 you have this amazingness ki bimari, kya? pass the germs on, no!

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-5-14.png H A W T. enough said. :|

the next three, are LOVE. i really love everything on it. Even the hidden layers, which have been discarded by now, are beautiful. (: love them all.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-8-4.png this thing - blew me away. now, i'm back though. but it just blew me away. Whatever you've done with the blur here, rocks big time and iloveit. xD The text on it is amazing.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-1-19.png i never really felt any happier in this particular scene in the whole show. you made me feel differently good about it. Dun worry, i'm used to you making me like things/people i don't like, or even hate for that matter, so AA toh are one of my favorites. ;(

anyways, you suck for being so so so amazing and i hate you. you're not even world's best siggy-maker. I don't even wanna see you update again, at least not in a while. :x 

Gari. 

Edited by ScatteredCastle - 12 years ago
heyy jhanvi
congratz on #8...awesome job in the update

Wow, congrats on your new shop, Jhanvi, I'm sooo proud of you!🤗 

The update on the first page looks fantastic! The quote one is so beautiful, and the rounded border makes it even cuter, but this sig is my favorite.

The blending and coloring is sooo fab, it looks like it's glowing!

Hey dear, are you open for suggestions? I'm really eager to see some creations on Punar Vivah (Gurmeet's new show) and Chidiya Ghar (Debina's new show) from you.😃 Please tell me if you are, and I'll PM some pics to you or just post them here, whatever you prefer.

-Janu
Congratulations on your 8th shop! I wish you have many many more :)

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/Untitled-5-14.png

^That is beautiful <33
Happy 8th dukaan Jhanvi ji! ðŸ˜ƒ and hopefully there are hundreds more to come!

Ayee I love your LKT ka pyaar...they bring back memories of when Indian tv was a novelty for me, we'd only just got Star Plus then and I can still remember the "jeene ke ishaare mill gayye..." song playing in the bg lol 😆...until Kekta buggered up the story 😵

Anyhoo...aapka update is ati sundar! Love how everything has such a classic or should I say Classy feel! One of your best sigs of the bunch has to be the wahi winget sig...style & colouring is la jawab!

p.s did you watch yesterday's DKDM? Mouni's dance was amazing!

Congo Shongo Jhanvi For Youre 8th Gallery.. May You Have Many Many More Shops :))

Youre Banner Is Damn Beautiful :) This Banner Has Something Special.. Love It Totally. :) It Was Nice To Read Youre Note In The Beginning :) And I Roffled Me Away, When I Read Youre Rules :))

And Youre Update Is Mindblowing.. I Love The Quote Siggie :) Its Really Beautiful :)) Really The 2nd LKT Siggie Is Wooow.. Turned Out Very Awsoome :) And I Love KMH Stuff.. They Turned Out Amaazingly :) Specially The 2nd One :)

This Is My Fav :) It Turned Out Perfectly :))) Loved It Totally ;)) And Also The Last KMH Siggie Is Suuuperb :))

Suuuperb Update Jhanvi :)

Shilpa :O)
and i thot we'd open it together! 😳
DHOKEBAAAZZZ!! :X
Congratulation 4 this new beautiful galley ðŸ˜›

Jhanvi ... Your Banner is dame beautiful >333 

You your Up-Date is Mind blowing <33 I just loved it <333 Siddhima's Siggies are just Fab <333 Beautiful Coloring .. Gosh I miss them alottt ðŸ˜³ KW individual Siggie is dame hawt as always <3333 
Love your Stuff <333 Dame Gorgeous >3333 
Keep it up ! 
Congoo Jhanvi on ur new Shop:D
gorgous update loveee the Lakshya and KT staff's!<3