Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Umm... I just realized its too long & no one will read the post... ahhh well... at least I am feeling better...
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Tani, let me gather my scattered thoughts on your post and be back with my own rant. 
INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol.😆. tani..its ok.. now.relax..i know u r hurt ...after all any cassie wud b..😔

but tani...dont take this thing so much to ur heart...coz only u wud b depressed in d end...so lets forget all dis...(though its nearly impossible to forget) ...coz getting angry wont help...only thing dat is right at d moment is showing our support to both homin and jyj..😊..

so chill...*hugs* ðŸ¤— 
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
May and I were talking about the same thing earlier today, Tani. It's a possibility that the reason HoMin are not being paid any attention is because SM thinks that they will leave the company sooner or later and they want a strong and a leading band before they do so. Result? EXO being promoted so crazily like that. BTW, is it just me or are they putting most of their 'focus' on just a couple of members instead of the whole band? Anyway, I feel that not just HoMin but all the artists are nothing but lottery tickets for SM. They win their money, take it, and move on to buy another.

I have been wondering about HoMin not coming out with another Korean album too. Other than a couple of concerts here and there, they haven't actually had a tour to promote their album or anything to bond with their fans. They have been so focused with their activities in Japan. Also, if I am not wrong, their fanbase isn't increasing. Why? Because they are not 'out there' like so many other bands are. Their activities are only restricted to Japan and Korea while other groups have taken it to another level: Europe and US. It's not their fault but SM.
I know JYJ is restricted from any sort of promotions in Korea but at least they are trying their best to become a huge name overseas. Be it Japan, Europe, US. They have got official online accounts (twitter, for ex). They are keeping in touch with their fans and make sure to do their best for them. I am so happy for them but at the same time, feel so bad for HoMin, who despite being the most 'grossing' band of one of the most influential label companies of Korea, aren't allowed to do things on their own. They are shackled. They are monitored.

I don't have a clue about the MNet situation you are talking about but that's just sad. Really sad. HoMin are being slowly wiped out. I feel for all SM artists, not just one. They all go through this and can do nothing about it. SM is too powerful and it doesn't step back from misusing that power.. we have seen that too many times now!
All I can say is we can't do anything about it either and although that sucks, it's the bitter reality :'(
We can only pray these boys get their due sometime. They get the respect they deserve. By SM, that is. It angers me too and we can at least talk about it. My heart goes to all of the artists who still keep a smile on their faces while going through this sh*t. Have been going through it for so long already.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail

SHINee's Taemin to cameo in 'Salamander Guru' as an old man

SHINee's Taemin is set to make a cameo as an old man in the upcoming episode of SBS's 'Salamander Guru'.

On the February 17th episode of 'Salamander Guru', Won Sam (Lim Won Hie) and Sun Dal (Oh Dal Su) are visited by an old man in his 70's who asks them when his grandchild will be able to get a cornea donation.

As a fortune telling fee, they charge him $500, and the old man gives them a fake $1,000 bill. When he gets his change, the old man takes off his mask as he leaves the fortune-telling house to reveal his true identity.

Reportedly, Taemin had to sit for three hours in the makeup room in order to transform into an old man. His unlikely transformation and unexpected acting ability drew the praise of staff on set.

Catch the episode on February 17th at 11:00 p.m. KST!

This had me on the floor ðŸ¤£ Really, the wonders make up can do! Can't recognize him at all.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Tani/Jahnvi: I know how you feel!! This is like The Grace situation all over again, SM decided to only focus on SNSD when they debuted & completely ignored CSJH, seriously what happened to them?!! Now, they are doin' this to DBSK, they're tryin' to create misunderstanding and distance between DBSK & their fans so, it's easier for them to fade DBSK away!!😡 This is probably nothin' new to them as this has been happenin' since HOT days, but it is just ridiculously unfair both to DBSK & their fans!! They are literally the leaders of the Hallyu Wave & this is not to do with SM but I hate the fact that after Boa, DBSK worked so freakin' hard in Japan to reach where they are, it took years of hard-work & now, every other band which hasn't even debuted in korea for more than a year just goes to japan and tops the oricon chart! This is all because of DBSK!! It just annoys me that their efforts aren't appreciated!! 

MNET whatever awards are always fixed!! the votes till the very last minute is completely different to the supposed result! SM just has to buy the awards for SNSD!! So, even in the speech while everyone else thanks the members' hardwork and fans, SNSD thanks SME!! 

Yes, every bands they have are only money-makin' machines for them & they'll kick them out once they lose their popularity. Hate SM for abusin' their power, DBSK have given up their most important years of their life to the company and this is what they get, they obviously can't live a normal life yet the life they lead is full of restrictions... JYJ isn't even with SM anymore yet SME has managed to torture them!! SME is sooo cruel, DBSK should have a company like YG.. btw, isn't Kangta one of the CEO in SME?.. didn't he preach about contracts bein' about partnership blahh blahh.. HoMin are bein' treated as slaves, how is that partnership?!!...he has been through that phase, why is he not doin' anythin'!! Seriously there should be more laws to protect these artists in Korea!! Obviously we can't really do much but support them. It's so sad to see HoMin/JYJ now, they can no longer be together with the people whom they consider their family/brothers & esp for HoMin, makin' music must now really seem like a job rather than somethin' they are passionate about and enjoy doin'!! 

I want to continue (TVXQ) with everybody forever.
- Choikang Changmin, History in Japan Vol.2 2007

It's Changmin's birthday today, hope his wish comes true!! 
Always Keep The Faith~
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for HoMin, makin' music must now really seem like a job rather than somethin' they are passionate about and enjoy doin'!! 

I couldn't agree with you more Annie...
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tani      I dont think SHINee's comeback is being help up because of their popularity. They are pretty big in Korea, but just not as as big as their seniors...which obviously makes sense because groups like TVXQ and SJ have a bigger/more dedicated fanbase since they debuted much earlier. SHINee did great with both their albums actually and RDD and Lucifer earned them a huge wave of fans. They even have a lot more international fans compared to other groups who debuted at the same time as them, like 2pm U-Kiss and MBLAQ, . So, in my opinion popularity is definitely not the issue. I don't know what is SM is trying to pull off with the 18 teasers but, I'm not liking it. 

As for f(x), they did AMAZING with their last comeback. Huge numbers, especially with digital sales. SM seriously needs to promote them more with their recent success, and I think giving them a fandom name/color will be the first step. I think thats sooo important. 

I agree with the rest of your post though,  I don't like the way Homin are being treated. They deserve better. 
Edited by Fari.Kashian - 12 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail

Gary says he drank for 3 days by himself after hearing about Song Ji Hyo's relationship

Leessang's Gary has firmly stated that the 'Monday Couple' will not come to an end.

On February 19th, SBS aired the latest episode of 'Running Man', which was recorded right after the media broke news of Song Ji Hyo's relationship with the CEO of her agency.

The members began to talk about the past love line between Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye, and slowly moved over to talk about the Monday Couple. Ji Suk Jin slyly said, "We need a new love line now," to which Gary shouted, "It's not over yet! Monday is not over yet."

Laughing, the other members replied, "Your love line is over too", causing Gary to hotly respond, "I drank for three days by myself."

------------------------

really do feel bad for Gary :-\

-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awwweh Gary <3
He's really got feelings for Jihyo! <3