Sirf Tum (ARSH) FF

prerna27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone!!

This is my first attempt to write something. So, there will be lots of lots of mistakes please overlook them😊

How can you do this to me. You betrayed me and my trust. Have you even once thought about me before you makeup those stories.  You ruined everything'..

Shilpa stopped before lifting the Coffee tray and heard all those shouting's.  She dint understand, she just came to kitchen to get some coffee for the people in living room, and suddenly she hear all those shouting's coming from living room. She came to the living room  fixing the coffee tray and suddenly all voices and noises are stopped. Every head turned at her direction. What Happened?  She asked not in any one particular, but her eyes scanned everyone in living room and came to halt on the one who is standing in middle of the living room, with his hands on hips. He moved towards her and pointing towards her,

Do you know? They lied to me. They lied to their own son, and this is all because of you. I don't want to see your face and I don't want any relation with you. Do you understand I don't want..

He stopped when he looked at her ocean green eyes go wide and looking at him as if asking for reason. His anger is not helping the words to come out of his mouth. He felt suffocated and should get out from this silence. He pushed the tray down from her hand which fell on the ground making a loud breaking sound and he walked away without looking back.

She stand there looking at the shattered cups and glasses and wondering about what just happened. She dint understand what she did to him or said to him that it made him to shout at her like maniac. He is complete stranger until  when they got married Yesterday

She sat on sofa while  her family  sat across living room. No one don't know how to start the conversation. At last Mr. Mallik sighed, Shilpa, we should have told you this before but.. anyways. We know he is in love with a girl from past 3 years, we met her once or twice and but somehow we are unable picture her or accept her as our daughter in law, but,  we never stopped him from seeing her.  But when we met you through your father we instantly fell in love with you and want you in our family. Even knowing that he will not change his mind,  we talk to him regarding our wish, he simply said no and we never mentioned it again. But one day all of sudden he came and asked if the alliance is still there, if it is, he is ready to get married.  We are very  happy and dint ask why? Afraid of he may change his mind and'.he dint complete the sentence but everyone know how silly it sounds .. and we get you two married. 

Looking at his friend moving uneasily not know what to say next, Mr. Malhotra, helped. Shilpa, Everything we did was for your happiness, we should have told you all this before, but we know Malhotra's from past 25 years and we thought you will get same love and happiness from them.  Now, its not important what we think, what happened is happened. It's all upto you. Whatever decision you take we will always support you. But sweety, please think before you make any decision.  Shilpa waited few minutes before getting up from sofa and stopped in her way to her room and and asked how does now she got know' who Ridhima? She called ' Mr. Mallik answered. Before she take another step, for the first time in past 2 hrs Mrs. Mallik talked'    Shilpa, Armaan is good person.

Please let me know howz it by hitting the like or droping a comment.

Edited by prerna27 - 12 years ago