neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, what is the story behind the maid?? I'm sure she is somebody critical to the storyline. Perhaps she is there to ensure that she can save J and the baby from V? Any ideas/guesses?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very good thought Neel! and welcome to DSDDSB forum! Hope u like it in here.

& yes..I do believe she would play part in saving Jhanvi's baby (* i think i got that hint previously too when tantrik said that she is the bura saya and she shouldn't be there for the ritual, infact it is the contradictory i think...she would be the key to save Jhanvi's baby.(.*looks like it can be either girl or a boy situation now..or both) and we have seen in day before yesterday's episode that how she was worried that Jhanvi might fall, so she rushed to save her and dropped the mouse cage in the process.. so thumbs u👍🏼p for ur input!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@neel_jay: Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here as well after Maryada 😆 Anywho, good point with regards to the topic. Even though at this point she seems to be under Viraj's control, I think it's slightly evident through her mannerisms about how she is actually worried for Jahnvi even though her words are contradictory to that as Krish said.

I'm hoping she has a good role later on. For some reason, I really like her 😆
-ema- thumbnail
I actually love this show, and this maid creeped me out at first. She seems nice, hopefully, she shows more sympathy towards jaanvi.
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know why but i have a strong feeling that the maid knows everything about viraj and his past! 😆 The secret caller (The one who informed dadi about the secret chamber) perhaps has to be someone very close to viraj's adopted parents or someone who knows viraj for years! Looking at payal's condition one can easily figure out that she cant be the mysterious caller!! moreover that phone was gifted by viraj and only geeta other than the family members knows dadi's phone number (My imagination) 🤣 so I dont think this secret lady is actually mute, and probably has some old connection with viraj dobriyal! whatever it is.. I kinda like this lady 😳
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum! Geeta is a total mystery. I am sure her presence at the venue is not a coincidence. Either she is going to be an eye witness or something. The way Viraj is bossing over her, it is obvious that their ties go back into the past. my guess is that she could have been his nanny, knowing all the weaknesses and secrets of the Dobriyals. And definitely she is not mute. Edited by sarcozee - 12 years ago
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with everyone..i too think that Geeta ws the one who called dadi n said abt the secret room..n though she is manipulated by Viraj most of the time, she is basically a good hearted person..
crazygod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have this strong feeling that Geeta is his real mother, Vijay Sharma's wife... As all names cropped up from Viraj's past in last few episodes, his real father Vijay Sharma, his adopting parents, his sister Payal... But apart from his real mother, she has not been mentioned anywhere... 

Since he is keeping his past a secret, and that he is known as Dobriyal's son, he doesn't want to give out her identity and let people start some rumors about him not being a dobriyal..brought her in to send Dadi back but failed and asked her to keep an eye...  But that's just my guess...  

The maid's agenda seemed to creep us out initially, and be everywhere where is dadi... but then she can be the only one who can call Dadi... maybe she knows viral too well, and that why acting all obedient and hand in gloves, but very secretively is trying to help Dadi to help Jhanvi realize viraj's truth... because she knows what Viraj will do to her, once he knows her real agenda... 
Edited by crazygod - 12 years ago
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys! I have started watching this show only recently and am slowly warming up. I didn't see Geeta's initial episodes so not sure about that period but one thing that struck me was - remember when dadi had unlocked the door of the secret room and Geeta was shown sweeping in the corridor? Dadi was scared that Geeta would see the open lock? Well, I think that day Geeta did see the open lock!!! I think she merely pretended to not notice it because she wanted dadi to succeed.

harshad.diwani thumbnail
m 101% sure geeta knows viraj's past n she wants to save jhanvi n her baby but she is helpless but on hiding she helped dadi...intentionally she didnt see towards open lock...