Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Pj-

She was literally trembling with fear and anxiety. Maanvi may be the physically weak one, but Jeevika is more emotionally, She seems to be someone who is lead by her emotions and is not able to hide them, they are written all over her face.    

Definitely! Manvi is actually emotionally stronger but then again I think they sometimes switch places in this matter too because Jeevika makes Manvi really weak. Or should I say the lack of each other makes them weak like we saw today.
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome postπŸ‘ u wrote it beautifully, I agree with each and evrything and gosh this swamini 😑
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As I mentioned in another thread of yours i totally get Jeevika.. She is torn right now and she doesnt have say in sasural at all.. So she cant really take decisions there but her actions do show her love and concern for manvi..  I think the actress is doing great job portraying those emotions.. 

But for me the episode wasnt flawless.. Everything made sense but Biji.. For me her emotions towards manvi were genuine and to the character.. So  i liked those part.. And as you said, the flashbacks were amazingly edited in to give it nice touch... But i dont think the Biji we know would call Swamini and tell all those things..  Yes she would get angry.. she would think about jeevika and her sasural and wont say anything.. had this call been from swamini's side and she had reacted the way  i could have taken it for once but this wasnt Beeji at all.. For me Beeji is person who even though cares for her granddaughters a lot, she has those social boundaries she herself created that wont let her talk to swamini like that.. How can we forget she had made manvi stay away from jeevika's wedding so thats how much she takes the sasural words seriously.. So for me everything was flawless but Beeji today .. for me she was out of character.. (though i danced a bit on the fact that there was someone who stood up to Swamini... I would say swamini is being portrayed well too given that i feel joy when she gets scolded :) )

On Viren, I did already post this on other thread.. he isnt perfect.. actually no one is.. that is why i like his character.. infact everyone's character in this serial because they arent perfect.. :) everyone has their flaws, everyone does some silly things here and there.. its those relations and emotions they share among that make it special..
wintersunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😳I agree... today's epi was just mind blowing!! I LOVED Beeji, am so glad she's supporting Mannu, and even though I understand Jeevika's stand to a certain extent, I disagree with the harsh words she said! Neither anger nor obligations towards her sasural justify her actions to me... because Mannu is the stronger one... she loves jeevi unconditionally... she would give up anything for her sister because she values her so much! Not saying Jeevi doesn't love Mannu - she does but for me Mannu's love triumphs hers... she asked Maanvi to get out of HER house, and not hurt HER family... still upset about that!!!! 

Really happy that FINALLY Beeji understands her Mannu and is supporting her against Swamini, and I really want her to tell Jeevi off too!... Just my opinion! πŸ˜³

<3 Heena
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

That's why you're my dedh futiya baby!!

Shut up your mouth!

Haww THE Melody does not deserve this rudeness. :)

weee I edited btw. Don't bother replying... it's a boring comment which repeats the shizz you said. πŸ€£
Edited by TheMelody. - 12 years ago
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post.
Manvi is an awesome actress, sum scenes she does soo convincingly esp when she cries, u jus feel like crying with her!!
virmaan84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Did anyone notice the few seconds where Jeevika's tear drop transformed in to the glucose which goes in to Manvi's body?? That was a BRILLIANT transition. πŸ‘

what a beautiful post u have made!!!i dont know about others, but my dislike for jeevika has definitely reduced after reading ur post...and also loved the way u noticed the tear-glucose part...i dint notice it myself until i read ur post and went back to the video again...i am a fan of all the four leads of this show though my liking goes more towards manvi and virat because i like to watch fun people than serious ones...i like the way u defended jeevika in this episode...and i agree with what u have said also...the way jeevika always thinks about her sister only shows that she can never be separated from her (even if she ever wanted it)...i wish manvi never had to come back to vadhera house so that both the sisters could be happy in their respective places...but since this is a serial, that is obviously not possible...i just hope that in the coming episodes, we see something good happening for manvi cos it's been long time since v have seen her crying and being accused of everything that goes wrong...the essence of EHMMBH is the sister's relationship and i want their bond to grow stronger in each episode...
karanluvskristu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved your post!!!!and luved yesterdays episode!!!
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I just eneterd the forum...and happened to read the prev post first...and i was like wht has happened to her...how cum the biggest behna fan ignored the beautiful moments of jeevika manvi today...

And thn i read this post and i was like ohk...u made galti se mistake πŸ˜†

Well i hv to say tht...had i nt watched the episode my views would hv been similar to ur prev post...but after watching the episode...nah!!

Jeevika...is nt a hyper character...i loved how she pestered Viren to call manvi/rishikesh to know if everythng is fine...and Virens irritation...could be a nice future track...as u said :))

Next the dinner scene...very well done...
Frm jeevikas POW...she stood up ...as soon as she heard manvis ill...but thn the deadly looks...scared her man...
Frm virens POW...tht guy knows his family...getting up frm the dinner table will nt help anyone...i m sure he will convince jeevika to tlk to manvi...or the sweetheart he is ...will actually tk her to rishikesh πŸ˜

For me today beeji was the rockstar...i love how she supports her daughters when they are rght...Be it the time when jeevika wnted to wear her mothers necklace...or now...!!
She is the most realistic character for me in the show :))
Edited by tara_211 - 12 years ago