Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

wow sweety left house i luv it

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bapatel81

Groupbie

bapatel81

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
if i would be on her place after listning to what lucky said i would have done same thing...all i want babe to stop naging in husband wife relation and just be grandmother... as her genration is differnt and lucky is still living in old gen with bebe...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tochukumarikooliioSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wow sweety left house i luv it" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Me too loving dat she left da house..TongueDancing

Dat lucky simply deserved it...Angry

Ab us lucky ko ehsaas hoga k usnay kaise nokrooon ki tarha Sweety G ko treat kia..Angry

Nd Sweety G nay ghar k lye kya kya kuch nahi kia..Ouch aur usnay kitni asaani say Sweety G ko ghr say nikal dia...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08kooliio

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I was extremely  sad  to see Sweety leave her house. She should have stayed put and not left. 

If Lucky ji has a problem with Sweety he needs to get out with his MOM. He has no business asking her to LEAVE totally unaccepted. Not everyone is lucky to have a sister and father's home in the same city.

Agreed this is just an serial..but this is what happens in our culture , our families. Men some how think they have the right to kick out their wives at their whim and fancy.We women devote our time, career/ education and energy to take care of the family. 

Sweety ji has an  equal share in her husbands house/ business / money and kids.

That's the LAW. She is ARDHANGINI...take it or leave it.  The fact is Luckyji is now just being just a TYPICAL MCP HUSBAND and a SON. If I was in Sweetyji's place no matter how insulting it would be.  I WOULD NOT BUDGE.  Not after devoting 20 yrs of our life to taking care of a FAMILY. One thing we need to learn is stay strong.

Edited by Peacefull - 06 February 2012 at 2:48pm

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Peacefull

I was extremely  sad  to see Sweety leave her house. She should have stayed put and not left. 

If Lucky ji has a problem with Sweety he needs to get out with his MOM. He has no business asking her to LEAVE totally unaccepted. Not everyone is lucky to have a sister and father's home in the same city.

Agreed this is just an serial..but this is what happens in our culture , our families. Men some how think they have the right to kick out their wives at their whim and fancy.We women devote our time, career/ education and energy to take care of the family. 

Sweety ji has an  equal share in her husbands house/ business / money and kids.

That's the LAW. She is ARDHANGINI...take it or leave it.  The fact is Luckyji is now just being just a TYPICAL MCP HUSBAND and a SON. If I was in Sweetyji's place no matter how insulting it would be.  I WOULD NOT BUDGE.  Not after devoting 20 yrs of our life to taking care of a FAMILY. One thing we need to learn is stay strong.

I agree that in one hand I would have liked ST to stay back in the house and say I have 50% share too.. if you do not want to stay you go..

However, thinking of the kids.. direct confrontation in the house and daily fight would have been very bad.. not that what is happenning is good either but may be better..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top