Viraj Dobriyal- Bas naam hi kafi hai!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
😎Helllooo DSDDSBians!!😎

Hope all are on cloud 9 coz of multiple reasons: DSDDSB rank went up, Dadi is going bye byeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Viraj's Sach Ka Samna *today's episode* & it's just a start of new beginning as we get to see more n more of Viraj and Jhanvi (P.S. will know about Viraj 2😊)

So i would begin talk about the 2nd half of the episode,

WELCOME Dadi...Welcome to my Dan (*area which is owned by me - more like teretory)

Ok before i go gagaπŸ˜πŸ˜† over his acting tonight, i must say i noticed some of the Blackish side of Viraj can lead to destruction (Ego in this case*) Dialogues like "I am super smart for this world", "I am the BEST", "If you blv that driver came and god has sent him for urhelp then u have been sadly mistaken, ur god is ME" these lines...["ahankaar to raja raavan ka bhi nahi tika tha, ye to khair mamuli insaan hai.".- ravaan's ego sent him to death even though he was winner of all three worlds, he had blessings from LORD shiva, his Arrogence was the main reason of his death, Another ex: Karna] Very realistic one when u think about urself as the best u loose the opportunity to be better than best. Progress just stops right there.

Ok so continue with the show, there starts the most interesting conversation//confrontation between Viraj😎 and Fauladi Dadi🀣πŸ€ͺ. {I must say this dadi can piss of any normal person 2 very quick, the way she talks, pass judgments w/o knowing entire truth..U see half truth is as dangerous as false.😊} Nyhow... she said "Viraj Dobriyal ka deemag kharab hai...wo ek Pagal hai..." {the way she spoke it made me think what is more wiered, situation, her dialogues, her expression, her insticts, or Viraj who is Quietly listening to her Bakwaas}  Please note: Dr. Rana said "He is patient of OCPD, she explained the medical term in her usual scientific way..which obv. our 4th std hindi medium dadi doesn't understand" {y? coz obv. intellgent ppl need to google too, medical terms are only understable to ppl who learned it πŸ€“}  Tell me the difference between Pagal(mentally unstable) and OCPD!! πŸ₯±πŸ₯± dadi fails!! and then she went on saying "She beleives that he killed his own {foaster} parents and then she continue blabbering that he could be one who is responsible for payal's situation, he sent her to mental aslym" {woooaaa itne sare ADHE sach!! sach zarror honge..par adhe sach...πŸ˜’, again she is tooo judgemental- what is the proof that he did all that??? does she have eye witness??? acha chalo maan bhi lete hai k payal is the eye witness, how well she will be able to uter it out??} Viraj is very dispointed by her sayings...his expressions were no longer filled with anger, but when she said those lines, he kind of remembers (lost in) his parents..he defends himself by saying that he LOVED his parents.. (offcourse any adopted and the only child who was spoiled by parents would be that much attached like him) and to that our Dabang dadi "esa hi pyar jesa tum jhanvi se karte ho.., jutha hai tumhara pyaar..." πŸ’”  (wrong dadi, have u seen him loving jhanvi, i bet u wouldn't say that if u have seen it!!) to that Viraj is very very angry...as he can't tolerate someone questioning his love for this ONE and ONLY lady, his BHalf!

Now table turns and Viraj is not listening anymore, bahot sare sach bol diye dadi ne (which are not entirely true) so the game begins, by welcome music (typical KBC tune short one) and Viraj starts asking questions..which is more Logical.. (important which should be accountable) "Kya viraj jhanvi se beinteha pyaar karta hai???" shhh (when he is speaking ur not speaking alrighty old lady!?) - haaannn Sahi javab... next one "Kya Viraj Jhanvi ki haar khwahish puri karta hai??? shhh "ha"sahi javab.. and last but not the least "Kya Viraj jhanvi ke gharwalo ki sari pareshaniya dur karta hai??" - ha.. all answers are in YES. so that does make him a good boy..⭐️⭐️ (ok no tantrums, i am just seeing those 3 questions for now!😳)

So for me Viraj totally stole the show tonight, Viraj Dobriyal bas naam hi kafi hai! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
Very well written and executed and enacted by Viraj... Indeed naam hi kaafi hain... 

Excited to see him active and back in form... 

And coming up was shocking... He was with Dadi on terrace, and Jhanvi looked up... i am sure Dadi is going to fall, Will Jhanvi see him... Its like his ahankaar/ego giving a pay back so soon... 
Lovely post Krish! :)

I'm going to reserve this for now, get some work done and then come back to respond. Lots to say :)
It was a superlative episode. Viraj's dialogues and KVB's performance were absolutely paisa vasool material. I somehow feel that Dadi missed an opportune moment to ferret out more information from Viraj who was in a mood to face the moment of truth. What he spoke about Jahnvi and her family, it  was the truth. I could also see a trace of sadness when he spoke about his family. 

Even I am surprised whether Jahnvi will be able to witness the fall of Dadi. Just a wild guess, I think, Geeta will come and take away Jahnvi before anything happens. 

Viraj's arrogance is the part of OCPD. It is this aspect of their personality that makes underestimate everyone else around them and leads to their social and emotional isolation.

Awesome episode and great writing by you all. 
@ Mili: Ditto..i think Geeta will call Jhanvi or may be someone from Jhanvi's family will come and tell her to come to the engagement place...coz it's muhurat time or something... and they will ask for Viraj too...where is dadi?? this question will be there too..coz dadi ke bina sagai kese ho sakti hai??? u know what i think Sia's engagement will not happen... (found Sia strange in Kolavari song..the way she was staring at Viraj...fishy fishy...πŸ€“)
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

@ Mili: Ditto..i think Geeta will call Jhanvi or may be someone from Jhanvi's family will come and tell her to come to the engagement place...coz it's muhurat time or something... and they will ask for Viraj too...where is dadi?? this question will be there too..coz dadi ke bina sagai kese ho sakti hai??? u know what i think Sia's engagement will not happen... (found Sia strange in Kolavari song..the way she was staring at Viraj...fishy fishy...πŸ€“)

She likes him!πŸ˜‰ Who wouldn't ?πŸ˜ƒ
hey--so much well written & nice post!
really viraj dobriiyal -bas nam hi kafi hai!
πŸ˜‰

just superb man-kal ka epi--fully rocked!
πŸ‘

ya-K B is superb!
πŸ‘
bechari dadi-feeling sad for her!😭
this dialogue fit on viraj after seeing yesterday epi..
" hum hum hain baqi pani kaam hai.."

what a attitude of viraj...he is wanting to say dadi"viraj sy bachna mushkil hi nhi na mumkin hai.."...
viraj was speechless..what  epi..what a dialogues especially"apka bhagwan mai hi hun"..& sach ka samna...the way viraj imitating dadi"mainy to viraj dobriyal ko chakma de dia..chakma...hahaha that was hilarious...poor dadi she doesnt know"viraj sy panga no changa..."
now let see what happens on terrace today...
KB'S powerpacked performance...πŸ‘

Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
Thank You so much u LOVELY ppl for replying the post and Liking my writing!!! WE All Adore the Strong personality Viraj and Who wouldn't.? Wo hai hi Ultimate Peice! πŸ˜ƒ Keep your inputs coming, lets make this one pink shall we?? πŸ˜‰
Yeah I loved the episode too... Virajs expressions were so amazing poor Dadi is going to fall in today's episode