Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Even as the pre-cap shows Mohan mentioning about receiving a story and Mahananda Flyover to Megha, I sincerely doubt Megha will open up to Mohan and tell him anything much or even entertain him in the first instance itself.

Reason - Her conversation with the person whom she met for releasing Amar's bank accounts.

That gentleman had advised her that she should be careful of what she talks in front of the press when the result of the investigation is declared.

However, I feel Megha will remain prejudiced and influenced by this advice and will try to exercise caution even before the result is declared.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ulakministarasdfaanyakunatmisty85-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Doubt" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I agree with you... she won't open up so easily... plus she doesn't trust mohan completely...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..-RadhaMohan-.Snowfall.

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
 you have point Thumbs Up

but megha kuch jooth  bol nahi sakti Amar ke baare me.she is smart jitna bata sakti he utna hi bolegi.

but mohan also smart . he do his better.

or nanhi jab kho gai thi us time se megha mohan pe trust to karti he thoda.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-DJ..misty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laher26

you have point Thumbs Up

but megha kuch jooth  bol nahi sakti Amar ke baare me.she is smart jitna bata sakti he utna hi bolegi.

but mohan also smart . he do his better.

or nanhi jab kho gai thi us time se megha mohan pe trust to karti he thoda.

may be tabhi woh garden wala scene ayega as per article...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
yes  misty

megha have no choiceLOL wo jaanti nahi uska paala kis ke saath pada hein...usne abhi tak mohan ki badmaasi dekhi he...jab reporter giri dekhe gi to fida ho jaaye gi monu peLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Which garden wala scene???

Laher in fact I feel she will not say a word and ask Mohan (may be rather rudely) to stay out of this whole issue and not investigate into it.

The will work further on this track with (may be) initially Mohan not trusting Amar's innocence cause of Megha's indifference and non cooperation for bring the culprits to justice

-Swetha-

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I agree with you... she won't open up so easily... plus she doesn't trust mohan completely...

Absolutely Misty Megha really does not trust Mohan at all.

During Nanhi's track she was left with no choice hence had to

If given a choice she would not taken Mohan's help

-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Which garden wala scene???

Laher in fact I feel she will not say a word and ask Mohan (may be rather rudely) to stay out of this whole issue and not investigate into it.

The will work further on this track with (may be) initially Mohan not trusting Amar's innocence cause of Megha's indifference and non cooperation for bring the culprits to justice

few days back some article came.

you are right she will not say anything Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.