Page 2 Page 2

gorgeousmounika

gorgeousmounika

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
is krishna really inteligent as she projected
does she have the ability of becoming an officer
does she have such qualities
i think a big no
when she cant solve a problem in her home what problems she is gonna solve outside may be in the office or peoples problem

she still nowdidnt even got atleast one proof which proves her father as innocent
and like a fool she is doing satyagrah infront of police station
is she crazy
by doing satyagrah wat does she wanna prove or suceed

instead of gathering proofs which prove her dad as innocent she is just following stupid ways and wasting the time
is it that hard to gather proofs and trap that tintoo in his own web

she can collect information and plan in such a way and make them agree that they have planed it and take a video or recording of it
or she can get his phonebill where tintoo number will be registered in the bill
she can make that guy who gave them box confess by himself to someother person while talking and get that conversion recorded

they are many ways to prove her father innocent silently instead of making a fuss and fooling herself around people

Edited by gorgeousmounika - 07 February 2012 at 8:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-poo_supiNirjhor105shaazi-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "krishna is rly intelligent" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
First of all It's not Pintu It's Tun tun singh who trapped Krishna's father . Pintu is innocent in all dis . Second thng Yes I aggree Krishna shld have opted for any other step rather then dis satyagraha . It doesn't make sense at all specially for a girl who wnts 2 b BDO. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-poo_supishaazi

poo_supi

Goldie

poo_supi

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
 I totally agree with you..gorgeousmounika.

they show it was a govt building and every govt building has security. and ctc

on the top the govt people had so many people coming and gng.

I dont think Krishna should become a bdo.

she is not fit for it at the moment. she need more training. this show what presence of mind she is gng through.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
i agree with you...she's behaving so dumb

gorgeousmounika

gorgeousmounika

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ya im even talking abt that old man
but i thought his name is pintoo
coz whenever krishna calls him tintoo chacha i heard it like pintoo
so got confused wid names

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=gorgeousmounika]ya im even talking abt that old man
but i thought his name is pintoo
coz whenever krishna calls him tintoo chacha i heard it like pintoo
so got confused wid names
[/QUOTE ]

It's Ok dear LOL n Krishna calls him TunTun chacha . Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

I'm sorry but I do not agree here. There is always a first time for everything and people learn from their experiences. Yes Krishna might be acting dumb but a girl whose father in jail and first time she is running all around to prove his father's innocence she is bound to be dumb as she is emotional at that point in time. You simply dont learn things with the books. You do need to have practical experience and she will only get that once she becomes BDO. Atleast she is fighting, she stood there all night in front of the police station. Her way of doing it might not be right but she simply did not give up and stood there firm and that's what counts. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.-Araina-SamanalyseAngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-Ursh-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I'm sorry but I do not agree here. There is always a first time for everything and people learn from their experiences. Yes Krishna might be acting dumb but a girl whose father in jail and first time she is running all around to prove his father's innocence she is bound to be dumb as she is emotional at that point in time. You simply dont learn things with the books. You do need to have practical experience and she will only get that once she becomes BDO. Atleast she is fighting, she stood there all night in front of the police station. Her way of doing it might not be right but she simply did not give up and stood there firm and that's what counts. 

I agree wid u Zarmeen . Atleast She is trying thatzz what matters . May b her way of doing was not rght but Atleast she was not like other who just sits n knows 2 cry . 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.