kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
zuby
god bless u..πŸ‘

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thx zuby fr the awesome updt...it ws alovely scn of counting stars...and loved to c ram so much caring fr her esp regds to her health...and ofcoz the wishes...nw ram wl learn salsa...cute...and mayb its an organ donation only...plus reminded me of kutumb whn she sd she wnts to b thr at two places at one time...
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely stunning update Zuby...you are the lucky one to get the Shandaar Somvaar updates..but you do total justice to it...I love your comments...like mama the rat deserting the sinking ship or the precap comment of having separate TVs...tooo good...thanks⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: avivakirk

πŸ‘πŸΌMuah Muah Mrs.D for the chance to do the Taare Ginnena episode...Just what the doctor ordered for you ...No Sharmas.Fab episode and fab updateβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

Hello, Lovely Lady!πŸ˜ƒ Thanku, thanku (Rajini style😎)

Priya looked drop dead gorgeous in white...The  evening of excitement turned out to be a damper initially for RAYA with the senses being flayed by the overpowering smell of dried chillies...So happy that Ram didn't admit defeat in spite of Priya's protestations of calling it off for another day.Wow RamπŸ‘ u turned into a hopeless romanticπŸ˜‰ ...Jhatka turned your whole  world topsy turvy.

His expression was like,"What? No suhaagraat today? No way!😑"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You know,Avi? Its always the most recluse types who go OTT in such mattersπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Guess as Golu said its all new & its all fun😳

Wow what a feast for all the fans of BALH...A night with shimmering diamonds in the sky and both of them lying down under the stars.What a romantic moment.πŸ‘πŸΌ.(Was surprised to see Juhu beach that empty) Where have the teeming crowds disappeared? 

Golu must have scouted for a real secluded spotπŸ˜‰ How else would he have seen Priya fling off her dupatta?πŸ˜†

Zubs ..u too noticed abt the dupatta incident...a teeny weeny part of me wished that both could have shared the dupatta aur  jaroor the badti nazdikiyan...Another one could have been with Ram on the dupatta , with  Priya's  head on his chest and Gollu carressing the silky hair.. counting the stars together..acha ab muje pattar mat phek ..imagination kuch jada ki udne laga hai😳

Me too felt a bit odd that she didnt even offer him the use of her dupatta.She is usually very particular abt these things like his comfort.πŸ˜• But the idea of her resting her head on Golu?😲 Nah re Avi! Dilli abhi bahut door hain.πŸ˜†
What an emotional moment it was when he took her hands and asked to hear and feel his beating heart.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ..Today for me Ram took the cake with his sensitivity...Wasn't too impressed with Priya's dialogues today ...she came across as very childish today...Felt that instead of basking in his love and attention she was taking digs at him.
Well on another note cannot expect her to behave rationally too with the awful news she's been given ...Coming to that point how would we have dealt with it? Stoically or giving up on life...Have a feeling that Priya is going to talk abt organ donation...If that's the case it's one of the most precious things one can do if faced with deathπŸ‘

Avi, I'd burst into tears if someone I love told me they want to see me do something coz thet have never seen a fatty do it😭 What a horrible thing to say! But then such faux pas are all too common mostly when there is a happy gathering of loved ones😳

Mammaji's dialogue let the cat out of the bag...You trio are the eavesdrooping walls ...Shame on you.🀒..

I kinda liked him a bit yesterday.πŸ˜† He was doing everything right to give his sis a strokeπŸ˜†
So happy to see Risabh getting more screen space...Dadiji please add some more mirch to Niharika's wounds...waiting to see what u are going to do!πŸ˜ƒ

I worry for her! Hope Niharika does not plan to pack her up permanently! Its a BT show,mind you!
Looking forward to tmrw's episode...Nuts showing her true colours and Sudhir giving his pills of truth.
Thanks Zubs for the fantastic updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Welcome dear & thanks for taking the time😳

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dadi is super-cute and Niharika 's honey-dipped voice with dadi is super-funny

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the beautiful update Zuby
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
updated my comments on page 3 πŸ˜›Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

updated my comments on page 3 πŸ˜›

Ennama ...where are you these days??????????????????? lOved your post on page 3...had me in splits...tooo funnyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  god help me...
loved ur update...
esp that mama part...aaj to mama ki dhulai pakki...

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Ennama ...where are you these days??????????????????? lOved your post on page 3...had me in splits...tooo funnyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

hey neenzooπŸ˜ƒ...naan inga than irukken😳...but like vadivelu's ponnu parkum padalam...i sprint off like "amma minnal"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
thanks for enjoying my postTongue makes me happyπŸ˜†