Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I don't know Any1 will aggree wid my dis post or not but I seriously wanted 2 share my views abt it n so thought 2 open dis topic . 

I know AB is story of Krishna n her struggle for her dreams n all . So defo they r going 2 focus on Krishna n her family more (Atleast till d time she doesn't get married 2 Pintu) . But I want 2 ask a ques 2 all of u tht Don't u think tht There should be a balance b/w d screenspaces of Krishna's family n DBPS family ? I know screenspace gets decided as per d current storyline . But Don't u think tht There is a lotss of thngs related 2 DBPS family also whch needs 2 b shown in d show . That is also importent as per storyline is concerned . Since d Day DBPS family is been introduced We didn't even got a single scene where we see d bonding b/w d family unlike we see in Krishna's family . 

When Krishna's marrige was fixed each n every member had a seperate scene wid her explaining 2 her etc etc . So why can't ct's show d same thng when DBPS  marrige is been fixed ? Scenes in DBPS family r hardly shown more then 5 mins mazx 6-8  mins thatzz it . Where as scenes of Krishna's family is shown more then 15 mins  evenif it can b shown short . 

The scenes whch they can n whch they have 2 show long they r showing it so short or skips it where as the scenes whch r not needed in d show or whch doesn't need so much detail they r been shown so long . It is not rght . It reallyy sometimes feel like ahhh Angry .

On friday by seeng DBPS-Ganga little gestures I thought tht May b on monday we surely gonna get a single seperate scene b/w mother-son . but No I was wrong . There was not such any scene whch was needed in d show . Instead of tht irritating pinky n family scene was shown whch was not at all needed . 

I don't know wheather i m rght or wrong , Don't know how many of U will agrree wid me or understood my Point but I just want 2 say tht If Krishna is female lead then Pintu singh 2 is male lead n how much it is importent 2 show krishna n her family detailed scenes , it's also importent 2 show DBPS n his family interactions scene as well . 

I hope Ct's read dis post n shld think abt it  n I hope frm now they will balance b/w Both d families equally . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukFizaluvsKinshukshaaziParulRatiShivi0-SD-0SofnaPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want focus on DBPS Family as well" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Moni even I was expecting the scene. But I think night is not over yeh we may get that scene soon. 
Lets not loose hope we will soon get some good bonding scene between DBPS family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I agree with you Moni even I was expecting the scene. But I think night is not over yeh we may get that scene soon. 
Lets not loose hope we will soon get some good bonding scene between DBPS family

I hope so rachu tht We get not only gagnga-pintu scene like U r telling tht night is not over yet but I also want more n more scenes of DBPS wid his family n tht2 seperately n emotional ones . Hope we will get it once dis jail track gets finishedbecozz I think after jail track Pintu-Pinky ka chekha track hi aayega 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJasluvsKinshuksandiab

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
i so agree with you moni...i haven't watched yesterday's epi and i am not looking forward to watch today's epi either...dont know yaar i am losing interest...maybe the story is moving too slow or it's just too boringConfused

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

i so agree with you moni...i haven't watched yesterday's epi and i am not looking forward to watch today's epi either...dont know yaar i am losing interest...maybe the story is moving too slow or it's just too boringConfused

Shaazi Yesterday's Prishna scene n Pintu scene was worthwathcng . It was really good d way Pintu showed his feelings thru his eyes . U shld watch atleast these two scenes .They were really good . WIll not say tht It's Boring but This satyagraha thng is I m not able 2 relate myself wid it. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukshaazisandiab

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I agree that we should see some more scenes with DBPS and his family but I don't think we will see the same family bonding as we do with Krishna and her family as Babloo doesn't see eye to eye with his father and vice versa and while Pinto may love his father he seems afraid of him or afraid to voice his opinion etc in front of him.   Same goes for his Bhabi and mom in front of TTS.  I think we would see the family bonding individually as we have seen between Pintu & Babloo, Pintu & his Bhabi, and Pintu & his mom and his nephew but as a whole family unit?  I think they are a bit dysfunctional.  Where all but Babloo seem afraid to displease TTS or are afraid of his outbursts.

However, I too would like to see the bonding between the rest of the family, it would be great if TTS could be part of it but he is not that way by nature as his character has displayed thus far.

moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
If it is crucial to the story I would like to see the relationships of the Tuntun Singh's family. Maybe the upcoming Prishna marriage track will show all this. The show is a bit slow at the moment and quite boring at the moment.

Edited by AngelDark - 08 February 2012 at 4:05am

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ParmB

I agree that we should see some more scenes with DBPS and his family but I don't think we will see the same family bonding as we do with Krishna and her family as Babloo doesn't see eye to eye with his father and vice versa and while Pinto may love his father he seems afraid of him or afraid to voice his opinion etc in front of him.   Same goes for his Bhabi and mom in front of TTS.  I think we would see the family bonding individually as we have seen between Pintu & Babloo, Pintu & his Bhabi, and Pintu & his mom and his nephew but as a whole family unit?  I think they are a bit dysfunctional.  Where all but Babloo seem afraid to displease TTS or are afraid of his outbursts.

However, I too would like to see the bonding between the rest of the family, it would be great if TTS could be part of it but he is not that way by nature as his character has displayed thus far.

Every family have different type of Bonding n that is what i said dear tht Whtever bonding they show but they should show it in detail . Like u said tht They shld show family bonding indicidually , yes exactly  tht is what i m asking . I hope we get it in future episodes . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab0-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.