Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Renu 's comments on the little boy's food were very petty . Commenting that what he ate was the MEHERBAANI of her husband's earning , that the very ghee in his daal was due to Sanjay's money , exactly when he was eating was very mean and uncalled for .

Commenting on Jiji's widowhood status and sarcastically understanding her sympathy for widow Megha was again RUDE . She was NOT pulled up for that by the mother in law.

But the WORST was raising hand and saying I wud have SLAPPED Megha under her ear ...

May I know WHAT gives Renu the right to HIT Megha or even contemplate of doing such a thing

Is THIS the protection Vyas Family giving their widowed Daughter in law

Is THIS what the Father In Law encouraging when he constantly discourages Megha from working or becoming self sufficient ? Does not he know that Renu who is so petty now itself , when he is alive , may REALLY stoop to such levels of hitting Megha or her children if he DIES ?

That this constant dependency on CHACHI for money may break the self esteem of Megha's children ?

When will the Father In Law see Light ?

When will MEGHA put her foot down ? Can a mother BEAR to hear her child's food being thrown in her face this way ?

I still don't blame Sanjay . Its all very well for Mr Vyas to constantly criticize him as WEAK but he is not a professional who earns a high income ...a mere accountant in a private company and feeding family of 8 ...the pressure on him his TOO MUCH . I derive solace from the fact that he did not blame Megha but only seems worried sick about his job . That Mean Rastogi will now see to it that he does not get another one like a miffed rattlesnake .

Everything was very SAD . Megha's slap was RIGHT , Sanjay's helplessness is right and Renu's crossing the limit  is REAL and UGLY .
I hope Mohan helps out soon .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulKai.misty85-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Renu goes overboard today" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
yes very sad. fill sorry for megha poor womanUnhappy

Renu sanjay they are sach a losersThumbs Down or losers Aaise hi behave karte he..

MIL... ye kyun bhool jaati he megha bhi kisi ki beti he...uparwala na kare Aagar uski beti hoti or uske saath ye sab hota to.tab usko megha ki taklif samj me aati.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000misty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I feel renu's situation is very difficult... she is bitter but what can a person do in such an adverse situation... she is experiencing this for almost 2 years... on the other hand megha is right in her own way... I'm angry with renu but such a mindset prevails in the society & one can not deny the fact... widowhood is considered as bad... and the married woman who's husband is alive enjoys many things... such things become apparent only in religious ceremonies or festivals... but still it's a very realistic situation. 

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laher26

yes very sad. fill sorry for megha poor womanUnhappy

Renu sanjay they are sach a losersThumbs Down or losers Aaise hi behave karte he..

MIL... ye kyun bhool jaati he megha bhi kisi ki beti he...uparwala na kare Aagar uski beti hoti or uske saath ye sab hota to.tab usko megha ki taklif samj me aati.

Worst Part was Renu saying Ek Kaan Ke Neeche Kichungi ...Omg , NOBODY from Vyas Family shouted at her for that , Sanjay should have blasted her

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 06 February 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I feel renu's situation is very difficult... she is bitter but what can a person do in such an adverse situation... she is experiencing this for almost 2 years... on the other hand megha is right in her own way... I'm angry with renu but such a mindset prevails in the society & one can not deny the fact... widowhood is considered as bad... and the married woman who's husband is alive enjoys many things... such things become apparent only in religious ceremonies or festivals... but still it's a very realistic situation. 

I agree that a LOT of the bitter things Renu says r unfortunately more Real than Mr Vyas's altruism

That Sanjay is overburdened with financial responsibility

That his job is the main pillar of the family

I was objecting to her saying I wud have SLAPPED Megha

Nothing gives her the right

I don't agree with Mr Vyas when he says ATMA is more important than DAL CHAWAL

May Be true for Rishi Munis in a philosophical sense

But for common people DAL CHAWAL comes first ...from where do we feed children ...when they r hungry ...we cannot preach to them about ATMA

What Renu was trying to tell all along is Beggars R not Choosers and Yes in a realistic sense its very true but

I felt SAD seeing the child walking away from the food and Megha taking this insult of someone contemplating to slap her with HAQ

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 06 February 2012 at 12:54pm

misty85

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i am shocked when renu megha ko maarne gai...yaani future me maar bhi sakti he.

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

yes and  nobody stopped her , Mr Vyas did NOT see that part i think

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

yes and  nobody stopped her , Mr Vyas did NOT see that part i think

no FIL nahi dekha.Ouch

koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.