Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujana9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i guess she took it for amar its nly a guess wich is lame but i think she took it faor amar nd now she got opptunity so left all the best shaks
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup even i wanna askd same question...even terrance had said dat she tuk up d show 4 d dance part n nothing else but did she think dat its goin to b a musical dat shell get to dance every 10minute???d show also has 2 more ds n datd dil n dosti...so she very well knew wat shes gettin herself into...if dance was d sole thing she wanted to do,why take up acting...tho i hate to say this coz i really love her but i think she wanted d limelight n fame which dis show gave her coz after a few months reality show winners fade into oblivion since there r so many on d block...i feel she wanted D3 to b a stepping stone 4 d fame n recognition which wud b necessary 4 pursing sumthing else...tho i truly respect her passion 4 dance n she s rite in her own way,this act of hers really shows her disregard 4 d show n throws a poor light on her level of commitment...now she isnt cuming up wid a suitable answer either other than just an fb statement...this shows dat she is guilty...she nevr had any intention of being an actor unlike binny n vandana,still she took up d show n left it in d middle without any prior notice...dont get me wrong...ill always b a well wisher of hern support her in watevr she does but i feel she really let not only me but every fan of hers down by this act...she at least owes us an explanation,man!!!!just 4 d sake of courtesy at least when we hav showered so much of appreciation n love upon her!!!
manali.mulik9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya if she knew that she wanted to pursue this course then why she said yes to the d3 didn't she know that acting is full time job  
rgarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sima123ful

Some1 posted on FB infor about the course shakti wants to do I read it but the info there says the programmes are for 3months, 6months and 1 year+ n they start every first Monday of every other mOnth n the months written were February, April, June, august, october ect well if she is to do the course she should have been in NY by now cause it's the first Monday of feb if she
Ain't in NY now then the nxt course starts in April I am very confussed

Ya shez still in Mumbai bt dnt knw y d hell she stopped shootin ...Edited by rgarima - 12 years ago
rgarima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujucoolstar

i guess she took it for amar its nly a guess wich is lame but i think she took it faor amar nd now she got opptunity so left all the best shaks

I dnt think anemore shez d type of gal who vl take up things js for odrs...
sujana9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rgarima

I dnt think anemore shez d type of gal who vl take up things js for odrs...

ya may be u r rite coz if in dat case she would  not left d3 for us nd amar nd palki😭😭😭
rgarima thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha16

yup even i wanna askd same question...even terrance had said dat she tuk up d show 4 d dance part n nothing else but did she think dat its goin to b a musical dat shell get to dance every 10minute???d show also has 2 more ds n datd dil n dosti...so she very well knew wat shes gettin herself into...if dance was d sole thing she wanted to do,why take up acting...tho i hate to say this coz i really love her but i think she wanted d limelight n fame which dis show gave her coz after a few months reality show winners fade into oblivion since there r so many on d block...i feel she wanted D3 to b a stepping stone 4 d fame n recognition which wud b necessary 4 pursing sumthing else...tho i truly respect her passion 4 dance n she s rite in her own way,this act of hers really shows her disregard 4 d show n throws a poor light on her level of commitment...now she isnt cuming up wid a suitable answer either other than just an fb statement...this shows dat she is guilty...she nevr had any intention of being an actor unlike binny n vandana,still she took up d show n left it in d middle without any prior notice...dont get me wrong...ill always b a well wisher of hern support her in watevr she does but i feel she really let not only me but every fan of hers down by this act...she at least owes us an explanation,man!!!!just 4 d sake of courtesy at least when we hav showered so much of appreciation n love upon her!!!

No offence yaar... V all luv her a lot bt right now her behaviour is quite annoying... She took whole 3 day to answer nd came up vd d ans vch no one was expecting... I think she changed her mind after the successful event of her dance calendar launch..