Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Wow..I liked Sweety's decision about Rocky :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Finally, a good decision by Sweety !
It was no use explaining importance of studies to Bebe and Lucky who themselves are not educated and are least concerned about Rocky's studies !
Hoping for Bebe and Lucky to change is something impossible !
These 2 people know nothing but 'MAn me rama bagal me chhura' type people.. They want Rocky to perform pooja but these illiterate peopel do not even know that 'studies = Goddess Saraswati's worshiping too...Saying 'Jai mata di' and jagran isn't that important.. If you really want to worship Goddess then give importance to studying !
Bebe is nothing but the 'negative energy' of that house .Best way is to keep Rocky away from bebe..
Well done, Sweety !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aewakooliioSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow..I liked Sweety's decision about Rocky :)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Very true dear..!!!Clap

Totally agree with each nd every word of u..!!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tochukumariZari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top