Hitler Didi

decoding dream sequence--indira need to sacrifice.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
decoding dream sequence--
indira need to sacrifice her love  and shoulder family responsibility again.and she should again become hitler didi and her struggle going to start again with life.

vidith when returns from usa will not be in position to take responsibility from indira.
so indiras dreams again shatters -
she is thinking  once vidith returns she can have her own life and move on with her love.

but now i seriously doubt that is not in cvs mind.
so cvs allready started to hint -indira marriage not going to happen.

she can make love but when it comes to marriage -it is not going to happen.

her family responsibility not going too allow her to marry.

but it may become heart breaking for indira as well as for inshi fans  and for sameer-indira fans too.

Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warz-Barun-Rati

ur righ rajπŸ˜’

after seeing dream sequence -i am quite sure they will fallow jeevan dhara climax.😑
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

after seeing dream sequence -i am quite sure they will fallow jeevan dhara climax.😑

What was the climax of that movie?..
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

What was the climax of that movie?..

this is end of movie-movie ends with title song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG4-DbtVQDU
misty85 thumbnail
@raj: thanx for the link... but it can not that way as the film was made in a different scenario... there was too much influence of new wave cinema at that time... & this is a TV show which is TRP driven... audience won't approve such a sad ending... & personally I won't be able to tolerate if Indu is married to sameer whether forcefully or out of her will...
I don't think her dreams will shatter... indu's dream might be an indication of the tragedy that has befallen on vidhit... & her own insecurities, & difficulties which may come in uniting with rishi...right now rishi (her love) & vidhit (her hope) both are dreams for her...
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

decoding dream sequence--
indira need to sacrifice her love  and shoulder family responsibility again.and she should again become hitler didi and her struggle going to start again with life.

vidith when returns from usa will not be in position to take responsibility from indira.
so indiras dreams again shatters -
she is thinking  once vidith returns she can have her own life and move on with her love.

but now i seriously doubt that is not in cvs mind.
so cvs allready started to hint -indira marriage not going to happen.

she can make love but when it comes to marriage -it is not going to happen.

her family responsibility not going too allow her to marry.

but it may become heart breaking for indira as well as for inshi fans  and for sameer-indira fans too.

You are right Indu is going to get married if that is the hint and shoulders family responsibity.

But why will Sameer-indira fans will be heart broken ?
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahkutty

You are right Indu is going to get married if that is the hint and shoulders family responsibity.

But why will Sameer-indira fans will be heart broken ?

they also pinning hopes on indira going to be forcefully married to sameer.πŸ˜†
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

@raj: thanx for the link... but it can not that way as the film was made in a different scenario... there was too much influence of new wave cinema at that time... & this is a TV show which is TRP driven... audience won't approve such a sad ending... & personally I won't be able to tolerate if Indu is married to sameer whether forcefully or out of her will...
I don't think her dreams will shatter... indu's dream might be an indication of the tragedy that has befallen on vidhit... & her own insecurities, & difficulties which may come in uniting with rishi...right now rishi (her love) & vidhit (her hope) both are dreams for her...

that will not the end of the  serial.

afterwards cvs may again  can show rishi trying  to woo indira again or 3rd person might be introduced in indiras life.

but present track will not end in marriage for sure.
misty85 thumbnail

that will not the end of the  serial.

afterwards cvs may again  can show rishi trying  to woo indira again or 3rd person might be introduced in indiras life.

but present track will not end in marriage for sure.

May be but still I'm sure that rishi won't let her go so easily... & sameer will win over her... & if you are talking about the indications... then CVs have also given an indication during sankranti episode where both the brothers were flying kites & rishi defeats sameer unknowingly...
aur vaise bhi itni jaldi marriage ho gayi toh serial ka kya hoga... but you never know it's zee tv's show... yahan pe toh sabki marriage fatafat ho jati hai...πŸ˜†
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have the same feeling. They (CVs, who else) will keep this "judaiy" track going for a long time, keeping Inshi moments to a minimum and give more space to the other actors/actresses to do the story more interesting with some fresh masala. πŸ˜‘

For me, however, Inshi is the most interesting part of this show. Now their lovely moments seems very far, I say forget about their confession and marriage for some months. πŸ˜­

Just hope for a happy ending of the serial. πŸ˜”