Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

they had me at...

estee IF-Rockerz
estee
estee

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
udhaas tv!!!  ROFL  and that terrible show about the widow and the drippy  guy who smeared her after cutting himself.  if  not for that udhaas tv in the upper corner, i'd have been gnashing my teeth. 

i hadn't realised that hindi tv had grown up enough to poke fun at itself!!! 

kudos to the writers of this show.  and kudos to the show.  it is one heck of a wonderful, real, smart, funny, well-written, well-casted, well-executed, truly-feeling real show!  bravo!

i have seen little of it, but am totally sworn to watching it all when i can.  

what was it that got you?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikicutegirl94ulakminifatim30-acacia-SongsOf_Silencegremlin.In-Sanity-MetisaanyakunatSmeera123-Fivr-nandini27Silentsoul-Faith-DJ..ZsterRosemanzilmukulmisty85_dkmystery_AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum. You have not seen it full! You should catch atleast most of it soon. 

Yes. Udaas TV bit was really good. They made that terrible soap into something interesting by Nanhi's take on that serial. 

For me, at the beginning i was skeptical of casting itself. I thought kunal can only play secondary characters as i have seen him in supporting roles, though i didn't have any doubt that this actor can act. But doing a lead role is different. Then Megha was a new comer. But all my apprehensions started disappearing after one after the other promos came up. Then when the show started, intial episodes itself convinced me and all my reservation went away. 

I like how it is a combination of serious situations and funny moments, coming together so beautifully. 

Till now i liked everything in this show except that Rastogi / his OTT scenes at his office. There are few other little irritants like tannu / koyal for example - but they don't disturb me too much.  

Edited by subhas123 - 06 February 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
welcome to our pagalpanti.
oh yes scene bhi Udaas Tv Bhi Udaas..LOL
fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
welcome to forum ..i my self started watching this shows from 9th or 10 th episode ..but the moment i saw i am badly hooked ..do watch all episodes jaldi se LOL
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum... the moment I saw udaas tv I got the same feeling. and when it's FBs were used in mohan-nanhi scene I was laughing like ROFL  I totally agree with you...
@subhas: I never doubted the cast as most of them are from theatre background & I've also seen Kunal's previous works & I really admire his character in LRL. So I never doubted kunal... instead akanksha was a surprise package... though I feel she needs to improve & work on her monologues...
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Welcome to the forum... the moment I saw udaas tv I got the same feeling. and when it's FBs were used in mohan-nanhi scene I was laughing like ROFL  I totally agree with you...
@subhas: I never doubted the cast as most of them are from theatre background & I've also seen Kunal's previous works & I really admire his character in LRL. So I never doubted kunal... instead akanksha was a surprise package... though I feel she needs to improve & work on her monologues...

I never doubted kunal as an actor, but playing the lead sometimes becomes something altogether different. Thats why i was a little unsure. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by estee

udhaas tv!!!  ROFL  and that terrible show about the widow and the drippy  guy who smeared her after cutting himself.  if  not for that udhaas tv in the upper corner, i'd have been gnashing my teeth. 

i hadn't realised that hindi tv had grown up enough to poke fun at itself!!! 

kudos to the writers of this show.  and kudos to the show.  it is one heck of a wonderful, real, smart, funny, well-written, well-casted, well-executed, truly-feeling real show!  bravo!

i have seen little of it, but am totally sworn to watching it all when i can.  

what was it that got you?

@bold: Ditto on that :-)

What got me were the promos to begin with...refreshing and different from the usual herd of repetitive crap on TV. The actual epis just hooked me more...Udaas TV was definitely part of itLOL...but the one that fully reeled me in I think was the first Mohan-Nanhi scene when he meets her in the lift...that's when I knew kuch toh baat hai show mein.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul-RadhaMohan-

SongsOf_Silence IF-Dazzler
SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Finally somebody's back Hug and no I am not stalking you i swear LOL A little birdie told me about your topic here and I rushed to see my inbox to see whether you had replied or not LOL  I haven't watched this show but i am planning to because a friend recommended it to me. it looked quite different from what I saw on sigs and then also the story seemed different and not the usual stuf on indian tv... And since you are into it, I might as well give it a try Tongue  LOL E i cant tell you how glad I am to have you back! *jhappi's and pappi's* you here to stay yes??

xx
Hiba

p.s: and this is an utter useless post! Ignore me everyone! 

Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 06 February 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyotixnandini27-Faith-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index