Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Feb 6th: Of love triangles and revelations

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
A very good episode today...very well rounded with a good mix of scenes from all characters and solid storyline movementClap

Everyone clapping after Megha slapped that creep Rastogi...awesomenessClapLOL...Nanhi's expressions there especially were awesome.

The Megha-Nanhi scene afterwards was veryyy sweet too...especially love the looks Megha gives her when Nanhi acts like her naaniLOL

Now to the two main highlights of the epi...Mohan-Guru and Mohan-Nanhi...what elseLOL

The Mohan-Guru scene was just HILARIOUS...finally the bike is back...and kya swaagat kiya Guru ne us bike kaLOL...doing aarti of it...and listing out all the reasons why the bike is so special to him...'ispe baith ke toh main gadde laaya, sabzi laaya'LOL and Mohan going, "Oye mirchi, shaadi kar le is bike se"ROFLROFLROFL...priceless! And loved how Mohan gave a quick kiss to the bike baad mein and Guru saw him and quipped, "Shaadi mujhe karne ko keh rahe ho aur khud ki setting kar rahe ho?"ROFLROFLROFL...seriously there are endless "woh's" in Guru the biwi's life...bechara...kabhi Nanhi, kabhi bike and eventually Megha?LOL...yeh love triangles toh chalte rahenge.

And secondly the Mohan-Nanhi scene...so so sooo sweet...they just warm my heart when they are in the same frame...loved how Mohan was the one trying to call out to her for a change this time and she didn't see him...I love his casual, laid back body language...the way he zips in and out of a place and just slides in next to Nanhi on the swing...and I loved his "sorry naa"LOL...his instant fear that kahin Megha is again dukhi cuz of him and Nanhi smiling and telling him it's not him...lol...and I loved the dialogues in this scene...when Mohan says, "main kisi ki nahin sunta...sirf sach ko dhoondta hoon'...and Nanhi telling him she wants to grow up to be a reporter like him...awwLOL...then the "signal" that Spiderman devises so that Nanhi can call him anytimeLOL...supercute scene.

And finally for storyline movement we got the scene with Mohan realizing that Amar Vyas is Nanhi's dad and as Guru aptly points out..."Mrs. Vyas ke Mr. Vyas"LOL

Precap is interesting too with Mohan telling Megha about what case he was running after Koyal for...story is really picking up now...I think this will be a very interesting week! Looking forward to it!

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashkuchikimanjushasnanishantellbrownsaraahgggggggggOnly4Dilish--Minks--Seetapranitijheel1luvzindagifatim30madhu_sridhar-RD-mimz-Khush-Mru_bee-acacia-hookedrusha4003without-fathomSmeera123chucklebuddypigbelly4myfeetMaz.aanyakunatMR21-Fivr-Kai.SilentsoulLadyMcbeth-Faith-lostmymusic.NymeriamanzilmukulDJ..--khushi--sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-harshdbSunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Love triangle! when i read ur heading, i thought maybe some article. then i was thinking. why this has been posted in NBT. Then realised you are talking about Mohan-bike-guru love triangle. 

Rastogi chapter is over with this, i hope. 

Mohan likes to portray a "i don't care a damn" attitude. But he fails often. Guru is someone, whom he could never lie without getting caught. Still he continues to try wear the attitude. 

Mohan-nanhi scene was awesome as ever. When nanhi said "baitho". he says "aur kitna bhaitoon". he can't stop his quips even with a kid. 

Edited by subhas123 - 06 February 2012 at 11:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikifatim30without-fathomSmeera123-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
LOLL...I lovee the Mohan Guru scene. Best scene today! I love how this show incorporate little bits of humour with such scenes. Aaj kal toh the concept of a funny scene is to throw in innuendos or a gay joke/scene. I appreciate Mohan and Guru's one liners more for the reason...

I liked Megha Nanhi scene a lot too. Though she's very young, Nanhi is a  constant support system for Megha. And I repeat the kid is a FABB actress...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikifatim30hookedwithout-fathompigbelly4myfeet-Fivr--Faith-NymeriaSunna_DeewaniAreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
*RESERVED* 

Omeegeee I loved the episode!!! So up and high about this show delivering day after day - be back to gush, gush, and gush more in a bit ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikihookedSmeera123NymeriaAreYaar

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Love triangle! when i read ur heading, i thought maybe some article. then i was thinking. why this has been posted in NBT. Then realised you are talking about Mohan-bike-guru love triangle.  LOL yes that was the love triangle that instantly struck me in today's epi.

Rastogi chapter is over with this, i hope. I doubt it...I think Rastogi is going to be a general villain in their lives for a while...he'll try to take revenge over the slap...and I won't be surprised if he ends up being related to Dinanath in some way later on as wellLOL

Mohan likes to portray a "i don't care a damn" attitude. But he fails often. Guru is someone, whom he could never lie without getting caught. Still he continues to try wear the attitude. 

Mohan-nanhi scene was awesome as ever. When nanhi said "baitho". he says "aur kitna bhaitoon". he can't stop his quips even with a kid. I loved that bit...it was just so NATURAL...the actors are so good that the dialogues flow very naturally b/w them...it seems like a REAL convo...not actors enacting a scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOLL...I lovee the Mohan Guru scene. Best scene today! I love how this show incorporate little bits of humour with such scenes. Aaj kal toh the concept of a funny scene is to throw in innuendos or a gay joke/scene. I appreciate Mohan and Guru's one liners more for the reason...WORD...I love that about the show too...the humor FLOWS with the scene...it's not sticking out like an unwanted appendage added in for the heck of "humor"...the writing is genuinely very good especially with the slice of life kind of humor...it's genuinely funny, not forced.

I liked Megha Nanhi scene a lot too. Though she's very young, Nanhi is a  constant support system for Megha. And I repeat the kid is a FABB actress...Totally...she bowled me over yet again...she's got amazing restraint in her acting for a child artist...and for that matter even Addu was so good in the brief 30 seconds that he was in the epi...there is a solemnity to the kids over their situation that breaks your heart...the nuances of every small scene in the epi were just right...even down to the FIL rebuking Sanjay for letting this happen and telling Megha she shouldn't have given in to these fools.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetNymeria-Faith-incandescence

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Awww I just loved the epi to bits and i love yr post as well ...

Good story movement , fantastic dialogues and acting ...i mean it was just perfect for me ...and Guru -Mohan scene and Mohan-Nanhi scene ma favs

And the precap looks gud

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Smeera123-Faith-AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index