..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Dadi finally reaches the hotel and enters the terrace only to see it completely dark in there. Right then, Viraj comes inside and closes and locks the door, yelling out to welcome Dadi to "his den." And a stunned Dadi tries to turn away and leave, but can't because of the locked door. She starts panicking, and threatens Viraj, telling him that she found out his secret and now she'll tell everyone that secret.

Outside, Jahnvi's trying to find Viraj and asks everyone where he went.

Viraj asks Dadi which secret she has found out, and Dadi responds with "Viraj Dobriyal is crazy" And Viraj becomes his creepy self as he starts laughing maniacally, reaching out as if to strangle Dadi with his bare hands. He pulls away, and asks a frightened Dadi if he really is crazy? Can a crazy man really love? Can a crazy man make everyone his puppet? And tells her how he was the one that directed her around like crazy earlier that day.

Viraj laughs as he tells Dadi that she might have thought that she had given Viraj Dorbiyal the slip by not going to mental asylum, but he's smarter than that. And he asks her to carefully think back to the taxi that had miraculously appeared in front of her. You may have thought it was sent by God. Well then, your God is right in front of you. And rants some more, before saying that he's simply too smart.

Jahnvi decides to go look for Viraj on the terrace, but quickly stops herself for some unknown reason and walks away.

This time, Dadi firing back at Viraj saying that he's the one that killed his parents and made his sister go crazy. Viraj angrily retorts that he loved his dad and sister a lot, and Dadi questions if its the same love that he showed Jahnvi. And that he knows how to create a living hell. Up until now, no oe has dared stop him, but she's there now, and he's not even worth being called a human.

Viraj says that what she said was all true, and now it's time to play a game of truths, and sits her down in a chair and they begin to play "Sach ka Saamna"

Viraj rsays he doesn't know Dadi's name and decides to create his own name, Fauladi Dadi and just acts like his usual crazy self while Dadi sits there silently. 😆 The first question that Viraj asks is "Does Viraj love Jahnvi a lot?"  The second is "Does Viraj fulfill Jahnvi's every wish?" Third question: "Does Viraj take care of Jahnvi's family?" And then responds SACH after every single question!

Dadi says that Viraj can say anything, but Jahnvi isn't happy at all because he's completely frightened her into silence. I've always taught her to hold her husband in god's place but what did I know that she would have an animal like you as her husband. Viraj says that he's not an animal, he's a teacher that teaches her the difference between humans and animals, simple discipline and if she makes a mistake then she gets punished. I'm sure you punished when they ddn't listen right? And Dadi really angrily says that there's a difference, and he's going to have to pay for his doings.

Viraj laughs and says Dadi will ask questions and this time he'll answer. They'll play a second game show, "Kaun Banega Acha Pati?"

Right then, Viraj gets a phone call and the second he picks it up, Dadi starts screaming that she's trapped, and on the terrace, and needs someone to rescuse her.

Precap: Viraj walking threateningly towards Dadi who continues to walk further and further closer to the ledge on the terrace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Viraj's paagalpan is beautifully portrayed today!

It seems Viraj likes to scare people - he gets pleasure in seeing people under his control rather than killing them!

In case of Sanjay, any other villain would have killed him by an accident or else if sanjay was sent to jail, any normal villain would not have revealed the truth to him...but Viraj jaake danka baja kar aya

In case of Daadi too, he could have sent her to heaven already - but nehi, here he has started playing games with her !

Seriously - I am now scared for Jahnvi ! How will she manage to get him cured or at least take him to psychiatrist?

It seems Jahnvi can dictate terms only if Viraj's truth comes before the world and when everyone wants to punish him, Jahnvi can stand by him and gradually take things under control! 🤔 Jahnvi's family has to be with her thick and thin to intimidate Viraj!

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Naina! 🤗 
Thanks for the update dear 😛

..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

Viraj's paagalpan is beautifully portrayed today!

It seems Viraj likes to scare people - he gets pleasure in seeing people under his control rather than killing them!

In case of Sanjay, any other villain would have killed him by an accident or else if sanjay was sent to jail, any normal villain would not have revealed the truth to him...but Viraj jaake danka baja kar aya

In case of Daadi too, he could have sent her to heaven already - but nehi, here he has started playing games with her !

Seriously - I am now scared for Jahnvi ! How will she manage to get him cured or at least take him to psychiatrist?

It seems Jahnvi can dictate terms only if Viraj's truth comes before the world and when everyone wants to punish him, Jahnvi can stand by him and gradually take things under control! 🤔 Jahnvi's family has to be with her thick and thin to intimidate Viraj!

Beautiful analysis! 👏

Completely agree with what you said. More than actually bringing harm to a person, I think Viraj is more intent on having them completely under his control, afraid of him at all points I guess. I actually felt really bad for Dadi in today's episode, the way Viraj was playing the "games" with her had me completely freaked out! But just the same, I'm looking forward to how tomorrow's episode is going to play out.

However, although I felt bad for Dadi, I think that her actions were quite stupid. Without completely knowing about the disorder that Viraj is facing, why would she go and confront him? Why would she instigate him further with her own words, knowing that it would make him angry?

And as for Jahnvi, I totally agree with you. I don't know how she's going to manage to "change" him. I don't even think that's physically possible, but let's see what the CVs have in store for us.
crazygod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... Viraj can indeed scare sh*&% out of anyone... Poor Dadi... Felt bad for her... 

I wonder what all will Jhanvi have to go through... This man seems beyond redemption... Its OCPD, plus his manipulative nature, plus his ego... He is steps ahead of any Villain (Dark character) we have ever seen on screen... What writing and what performance by KB... As if he was born for this role... 
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygod

Thanks for the update... Viraj can indeed scare sh*&% out of anyone... Poor Dadi... Felt bad for her... 

I wonder what all will Jhanvi have to go through... This man seems beyond redemption... Its OCPD, plus his manipulative nature, plus his ego... He is steps ahead of any Villain (Dark character) we have ever seen on screen... What writing and what performance by KB... As if he was born for this role... 

Who knows what else there is left for Jahnvi to face? Honestly though, the way they are showing Viraj is completely sick and KB performs this to perfection. Although I like KB, I don't know if I think Viraj can ever be cured, and I think Jahnvi's always going to be in danger around him 😕
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Naina Naina Naina Naina Naina 😆
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Naina Naina Naina Naina Naina 😆

Aanchal! Helloshello. AT?
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a very difficult episode to write an update for ! Kudos to you for doing it so brilliantly.👏
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanx so looks like she's gonna fall next epi