Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bebo10

bebo10

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Embarrassed[This Topic Deals With Showing Of Hidden/Unseen/Unnoticed Articels, Links, Downloads, Interesting Facts, Webisodes, Social, Pics, Requests Or In Other Words For Amusement On Afsar Bitiya Forums Of India-Forums.com, Made By bebo10. All Members Are Allowed To Put Their Views On This, Add Items And Etc. and Hoped To Be Loved By All Our Members]

LET'S START

Which Jodi will you love most? [2]
A. Pintu - Krishna
B. Pintu - Pinki
C. Bablu - Sargam

Was pintu Slap good For Krishna and Will it help them to Bind their Relation Strongly? [3]
A. Yes
B. No

[X]MEMBERS, As I Will Be Offline From 2morrow I Want Someone 2 Edit The Topic Continuously, Please, Help Me By Posting That U Will Take The Resposibilities.

Edited by bebo10 - 08 February 2012 at 4:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchParulRatiShivishaazi-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Characters Fun Zone (updte pg1&3)~" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bebo10

bebo10

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
No Answer.

Embarrassed[If U Want Direct Download Links Of Any, Please PM/Mail Me On [email protected]]

Edited by bebo10 - 06 February 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Nice thread Bebo 10 

My fav jodi obviously gonna be Prishna . They r magical . They say so many thngs frm their eyes evenif they don't say it wid words . They r surely gonna b loved by every1 Embarrassed

yes Surely At tht time Pintu was very rght 2 slap krishna . it was very much needed . As a result Krishna gave d exam whch was d main motive . Yes dis surely gonna strengthen Prishna's relationship. The slap whch Pintu gave 2 krishna showed n proved tht Pintu thinks tht She belongs 2 him only him . He slapped her becozz he considered her as his . Smile

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 06 February 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchbebo10

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I was waiting for your post to complete.
It is a nice post

Best Jodi offcourse Prishna for me

I also think Pintu did right by slapping her at that moment because she was not able to realize the reality but that doesn't mean I advocate pintu to always slap krishna to bring her out of her problems. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchbebo10moniluvskinshuk

bebo10

bebo10

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Nice thread Bebo 10

My fav jodi obviously gonna be Prihna . They r magical . They say so many thngs frm their eyes evenif they don't say it wid words . They r surely gonna b loved by every1Embarrassed

yes Surely At tht time Pintu was very rght 2 slap krishna . it was very much needed . As a result Krishna gave d exam whch was d main motive . Yes dis surely gonna strengthen Prishna's relationship. The slap whch Pintu gave 2 krishna showed n proved tht Pintu thinks tht She belongs 2 him only him . He slapped her becozz he considered her as his .Smile
Thanks, You Scored 5/5 also Your Post is appreciable.

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
PriShna And PinTy Sorry I Can't Choose Between Them
I Like Both, Pintu-Pinky And Pintu-Krishna Pair...

Yes It Was Right Slapping Her...

aruntouchbebo10

bebo10

bebo10

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I was waiting for your post to complete.
It is a nice post

Best Jodi offcourse Prishna for me

I also think Pintu did right by slapping her at that moment because she was not able to realize the reality but that doesn't mean I advocate pintu to always slap krishna to bring her out of her problems.
Hah! Hah! Hah! Really. I also dn't want pintu to Slap krishna always. Thanks, You Got 5/5.

Edited by bebo10 - 06 February 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

My favourite Jodi is Prishna and Pinto slapping Krishna was right at that time only. Smile

aruntouchbebo10

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.