neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

In Todays Episode we all saw the New behaviour of Siddhi,Great👍🏼...Finally seema discussions works.And Now Siddhi is in New Avatar😛...Very Much Excited to saw All That..But before That Again Ritcha is back to change the story. or else i say for New turn in the story...

So, basically Not These Six months will Brings SiNal close to each other..But Ritcha will be the Reason..Thakral will Put The Case against Kunal...Raip Case..😡And, Siddhi will fight for her Husband In the Court as a lawyer...This Fight, hardwork and Care of Siddhi will realise to kunal that how Much he Love Siddhi and how much he need her...
This will be New Parichay for Kunal Chopra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
dhinka chika track 👍🏼
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

dhinka chika track 👍🏼

Dhinka Chika nae Dhink a Witcha track 😆😆..Ritcha shows her reality by herself.is she mad😲
thamizh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whaaa...love to watch this track...
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: thamizh93

whaaa...love to watch this track...

Now Story is back To its peak..I m actully Enjoying The current track..and In Future More.
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: neeme

In Todays Episode we all saw the New behaviour of Siddhi,Great👍🏼...Finally seema discussions works.And Now Siddhi is in New Avatar😛...Very Much Excited to saw All That..But before That Again Ritcha is back to change the story. or else i say for New turn in the story...

So, basically Not These Six months will Brings SiNal close to each other..But Ritcha will be the Reason..Thakral will Put The Case against Kunal...Raip Case..😡And, Siddhi will fight for her Husband In the Court as a lawyer...This Fight, hardwork and Care of Siddhi will realise to kunal that how Much he Love Siddhi and how much he need her...

its goin AITRAAZ way...in aitraaz priyanka was good but here richa is not at all good...
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

its goin AITRAAZ way...in aitraaz priyanka was good but here richa is not at all good...

I personally feel..that Ritcha is Good Looking girl..I can't say that she is horrible in looking.. What i talked Is abt Character only..Well yah The Story is going AITRAZZ way..But the only difference In Aitraz kareena was with Aakshay but here...Problems between SINAL..But Thats Not matter..when the case will start..they will forget abt this all.
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya i m damm excited to see this track n i also loved aitraaz film very much...aab maaza aayega sab wakil sahiba apne patidev ka case kadegi...ye meri exams k time pe itna interesting...i cant study only...bt anyways i m lovin it
Raksha13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Great analysis, ur cent percent right...i really loved Siddhi today ...
gaya3sp thumbnail
I think we can call witcha as Fevicol... she always end up bonding SINAL... ya phir Ambuja cement... tootega nahi...