Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yup sri di..my sis was like it's a dream and while watching i was like, kuch bhi ho reality or dream..hai kitna adorable and cute..i was drooling over that dream confession..though it was a dream i was not angry on CVs..at least kuch to dekhne mila..i was so happy to see dream confession..
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sri...even i loved the part where Indira's hand raised to slap him as narazgi ka gussa...but then very affectionately & lovingly she kept her hand on his cheeks. Tht was really really very Adorable!!! Then Rishi's teasings, Indira's shouting confession & hug was lovely to watch.

And as mentioned in other threads of our AT, am loving this hulchul in Indira's heart & chanchalpan in her behaviour. She looks Happier inside as well as feeling tht butterfly sensations coz of the strange feelings she is developing with regd to Rishi & also being sacred of getting caught.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

bold - ya exactly...vidit bhi aa gaya...shaadi ke liye maan bhi gaya...๐Ÿคฃ

lmao!! right!๐Ÿคฃ
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramusk

upar se indu ne shaadi ka joda bhi nikaal liyaa..

han yar๐Ÿคฃ 
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Sri...even i loved the part where Indira's hand raised to slap him as narazgi ka gussa...but then very affectionately & lovingly she kept her hand on his cheeks. Tht was really really very Adorable!!! Then Rishi's teasings, Indira's shouting confession & hug was lovely to watch.

And as mentioned in other threads of our AT, am loving this hulchul in Indira's heart & chanchalpan in her behaviour. She looks Happier inside as well as feeling tht butterfly sensations coz of the strange feelings she is developing with regd to Rishi & also being sacred of getting caught.

omg...how can i forget that scene...it was really adorable...rishi is also very lucky ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vivak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great hum again ullu ban gay ...

cvs say conform kawao loo inshi macu marry bhi dream too nahi tha ๐Ÿค”
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Riddhima...when i was watching tht illusional confession even i was thinking "yeh kya horaha hai...did anyone press fast-forward button...lol". Tht hurried, Quick I love you from Indira and then aft few seconds pause she immediately hugged him...hahahaha. From friday itself we had a thought in mind tht the confession would be again illusion only...and the same Happened.
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Riddhima...when i was watching tht illusional confession even i was thinking "yeh kya horaha hai...did anyone press fast-forward button...lol". Tht hurried, Quick I love you from Indira and then aft few seconds pause she immediately hugged him...hahahaha. From friday itself we had a thought in mind tht the confession would be again illusion only...and the same Happened.

๐Ÿ˜†agree...but after dream confession i get frustrated..zee makes us fool again๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ek din aisa aayega when they will show us real promo, means whatever gonna happen and we will consider it false and again we will be fooled..๐Ÿ˜†
Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mithsi_22

ek din aisa aayega when they will show us real promo, means whatever gonna happen and we will consider it false and again we will be fooled..๐Ÿ˜†

well said mithi..that's what going to happen 1 day..๐Ÿ˜Š