•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
omg fat ekta is not going to tell who the mahi's killer was or maybe she doesn't know the answer to it b/c she doesn't have a brain!!!!!!! she needs to hurry up and tell us who the real killer was!!!!!
i dont even think any one killed mahi, i think that was planned by tashu and mahi??

ok fine maybe it was a planned murder, but who was the poor person that was thrown off the building the person who everyone thought was mahi, i really do feel sorry for them 😆.

Jots 😃

YES YES I AGREE WITH  ROCK EKTA HAVE TO TELL US WHO WAS KILL MAHI.? OTHER WISE SHE HAS TO SHOW US HOW THE PLAN WAS?? WE WANT TO SEE THIS SCENE?/ WHO WAS BURN??? AND AND WHO PLAN ALL ?? IS THAT MAHI ALONE?? OR WITH SOME BODY ELSE?? PLS EKTA SHOW US WHAT WAS HAPPENED???

OTHERWISE YOU ARE ************** ( i dont believe that ekta is jeetendras daughters coz jeetendra is a master mind.. but she is not different with a small baby boy which depend on her moms and other person brain )😡

I'M SORRY EKTA U DESERVE THIS.

IF YOU WANT TO BE GOOD FOR YOU WORK PLS SOLVE THE TWIST. HURRY

Posted: 18 years ago
guys did u missed the episode. mahi killed some other women. mahi and tashu planned to trap kkusum.  mahi wanted that kkusum will be punished cuz mahi thought that kkusum is taking her hapiness.

no we dint miss the episode they dint show who was the women felt down instead of mahi. and there was a funneral because they all think that it was mahis body. they only show mahi tell the story that tashu kidnapped her . so how? no answer kapoor family dint ask who was that lady who burned ? and kapoor family dint want to find tashu for kidnapped mahi as he told them.

the trishul scene now is dead

tashu scene now is dead

kumu and ktishitji also dead

kali  and kumud dead

now we have to look forwad for kalis, abhay mahi fighting. 😆

Mahi is definately alive and kicking! 😆

Ekta is dum dum dum, but not because she won't tell who killed Mahi NOOOOOO..... she is too dum to tell her scipt writer to make sure the police ask the right questions...

If Mahi is Alive, who got killed and why was she killed......... not to mention in Mahi's room????

Edited by flora - 18 years ago
So who tried 2 kidnap kkusum, and kill her if no 1 killed mahi..................................ekta has a big problem!