•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 I GOT DOTW OF THIS WEEK,,,,

FOR ME THIS IS FIRST TIME SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME GUYS ,,,,

WHY KUNAL WANT DIVORCE ????😭😭

ONLY FOR FRUSTRATION😒 OR DEEP LOVE❤️ ❤️FOR SIDDHI  ????

PLZ DO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS 
hi

kunal believes siddhi still loves anand and has no feelings for him. kunal thinks siddhi will never look at him that  way ( love way) and she regrets what happened between that night. by divorcing siddhi he wants to set her free bec according to him if she stays with him, she will be reminded of that night again and again etc. he wants siddhi to be happy and cant see her in pain.

the fact that he got drunk after the div mention, yet again proves he loves siddhi deeply, but he himself isnt realising how much he loves her. 

kunal is a complex character and even though i dont agree with him asking/giving div, i do believe he is doing all this for siddhi and her happiness, its a shame he doesnt know that siddhi loves him deeply and has no regret for them consummating they marriage

norzar

@ norzar 

hi norzar ,,,,,,,,,,, ur discussion was very nice ,,,,,,,

i also agree with ur discusssion 

kunal is a complex character and even though i dont agree with him asking/giving div, i do believe he is doing all this for siddhi and her happiness, its a shame he doesnt know that siddhi loves him deeply and has no regret for them consummating they marriage
I agree wid norzar...he still have a feeling that siddhi loves anand and whatever last night was wrong..So as he loves her so its his first priority to make her life partner happy...and he thinks by giving divorce to siddhi he can make her happy...

Once they know abt love for each other they will not get separated thats for sure😉

@ nidhi 

ya nidhi they will nt get separated but how akdhroo kunal realizing their love 4 each other 
Originally posted by shilpa_maity

@ nidhi 

ya nidhi they will nt get separated but how akdhroo kunal realizing their love 4 each other 

i dont waste much time in thinking...😆 just remembering the old episodes...😛
Kunal is Thinking that Siddhi still Loves Aanand..So what happend Between SINAL was wrong according to Kunal..Thats Y, he is trying to remove his mistake in this way...
But, I love Siddhi in today episode..what she did..we all was waiting for this.
kunal thinks that siddhi is still in love with anand...and he thinks that siddhi is regreting that night...he feels that he has broken the promise given to both anand and siddhi...and also in his own mind and heart there is a turmoil going on that its wrong to fall in love with the women his bro loves immensely...he feels dejected and rejected...he feels siddhi cannot love him...its better to set her free...well when a person is deeply in love...he will only think abt his beloved happiness...thats why kunal belives that its better to set siddhi free...because he can never give any happiness to her...and its not fair to her since she have done lots for him n her family

if only the duffer knows that giving divorce can never give siddhi any happiness because she is deeply and madly in love with him...and what divorce...he have already consumated his marriage with her...she has submitted her heart...body and soul to him...and vice versa he did the same thing...i don't understand why the divorce...by giving divorce...those moments spent on that night can never rewind back...its still there in their memories...when comes to love he is such a duffer