Afsar Bitiya

Prsihna meet!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
awww it was short scene but I loved it . Krishna was walking in her own thoughts , DBPS comes on Bike . OMGG He looked so hott while coming on Bike  Day Dreaming . While coming He caresses his hair frm his 1 hand Embarrassed . Prishna sees each other , Pintu stops d bike just infront of Krishna , Krishna 2 stops . They both just silently sees each other wid so many questions in their eyes . OMG it was beautifully shown . Their eyes were showing d pain for each other . Krishna gives d way 2 Pintu n Pintu leaves on his bike . It really stole my heart , EmbarrassedBut felt so sad 2 see prishna like dis , They were so sad n hurt Cry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

srinithisrijaJasluvsKinshukaruntouchbristi04bebo10NivRen_1Parm.Sumy_luv_KMkinshukkiaashiqpoo_supiwadi..dollAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prsihna meet!!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yep Moni it was a beautiful scene both were speaking volumes with their eyes in just 1 min say. They were looking at each other with sadness in their eyes remembering all those moments in jail where both were arguing. Yep I know it was small yet beautiful scene 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Yep Moni it was a beautiful scene both were speaking volumes with their eyes in just 1 min say. They were looking at each other with sadness in their eyes remembering all those moments in jail where both were arguing. Yep I know it was small yet beautiful scene 

I know rachu . Tht scene was eventhough short but then also stole d episode 2dy . I seriously will give it as a scene of d episode. I completely loved it . n yes Their pain can b clearly seen in their eyes . They didn't even said a single word 2 each other but then also said several thngs just thru their eyes .It was marvellously beautiful n Kitali showed it beautifully Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bristi04JasluvsKinshuk

kinshukkiaashiq

Goldie

kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
pinto is jus super hot proper peng !!!!!!!!!!!!
love him sooo much

bebo10

bebo10

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Ya, Interesting... They do not Utter a Single Word.

bristi04

bristi04

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Indeed very touchy..n expressive...they told each other thousands  word withtheir painfull eyes..!n Krishna  left the way for him true meaningful..she wont come betwwen them..!

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bristi04

Indeed very touchy..n expressive...they told each other thousands  word withtheir painfull eyes..!n Krishna  left the way for him true meaningful..she wont come betwwen them..!

yes tht part where she gives way 2 pintu showed tht she again in future will not come in his way . may be It also related 2 Pintu-Pinky marrige 

JasluvsKinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.