Thendral

Thendral This Week Promo - 06/02 to 10/02 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Thanks for the promo. Looking forward to this week for the twist and turns.

Lav and GW -- Are they talking to TA?? Whether TA gets a good life or not, this queens is definitely going to lose the wonderful life she already had!  I don't think Nit/family would be so moved by her baby blackmailings!

Ta/C convo doesn't seems like a dream scene! Well, TA is just nodding his head w/o speaking a word. We have to wait and see.

Does Jo really escapes/ get  caught again? If he does get caught, he needs  a good bashing not just from Kp and C but also from us!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysjinjuThendralfanGayashrimala_15shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral This Week Promo - 06/02 to 10/02 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Def the pei scene hs to be  a dream...TA may or may not be acting but he will never left pei go this far, for sure..so now the question remains..whose dream? since TA in the same T shirt, cud be his dream or nightmare..or is it T's or Pei..Still as someone guessed earlier it wud be better if it were GW's dream..the appu will be that much sweeter...
going by the short promo, think there is more to that this week...TA thinking itself is a big improvement...Hope it is as a result of T's treatment inside the room...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanGayashrishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Shammu Darling for PostingHug (Tongue)

After Ranu text-ed me that promo is super with TA/C hug scene...i am super excited to watch this hug sceneTongue...what a scene what a sceneCry

Somehow i feel like its an imagination sceneConfused because...i don't think psycho will just propose this way...wont she know it will fail?...KP issue hanging isn't it?...and TA just returned after divorce...Confused...as they put in promo...i seriously think this is someone's imaginationConfused...i think Psycho will get provoked and will tell her wish in psycho mode only and not this wayConfused

Edited by Tanu. - 06 February 2012 at 8:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysjinjuThendralfanGayashrimala_15shubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Shammy for posting the promo!Big smile

Just saw the promo and so digusting it is. What Mr.K so much kolaveri on us? This is the last thing we wanted... Pei hugging TAAngry. Even if it is dream, it is yuck...EwwwAngry.

Joseph escaped pola. So might not get to see TAOuch. But might end up in Chennai thinking TA is there in Chennai?

Lav... nalla pesuma... Soon the same dialogs uttered by you will be said by Nithesh. Ofcourse he will get a better life other than living with a Jr. GW who turned full time brokerAngry.

Intha Promo ka ivalavu build up not to show in the weekendConfused.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysjinjuThendralfanGayashrimala_15shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Forgot to thank for fhe promo Shamz...Thanks for the promo...Psyho's hugging irritated me Angry

When J runs, looks like he is dashing on someone...is it TA?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysjinjuThendralfanssmily_faceShemmoNixkiekarthi173

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

Thanks Shammy for posting the promo!Big smile

Just saw the promo and so digusting it is. What Mr.K so much kolaveri on us? This is the last thing we wanted... Pei hugging TAAngry. Even if it is dream, it is yuck...EwwwAngry.

Joseph escaped pola. So might not get to see TAOuch. But might end up in Chennai thinking TA is there in Chennai?

Lav... nalla pesuma... Soon the same dialogs uttered by you will be said by Nithesh. Ofcourse he will get a better life other than living with a Jr. GW who turned full time brokerAngry.

Intha Promo ka ivalavu build up not to show in the weekendConfused.

Why Pearl this promo may be a break for tearing charu face...Cant it be?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysjinjuShemmokarthi173

sobeys

Groupbie

sobeys

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I regret even asking for a promo omg TA said yes something I never expected for :( Poor T !!! The only positive Joseph has escaped

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmokarthi173

kkagreencard

Groupbie

kkagreencard

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I know this is what happens. Now he says yes and ask her Pei what to do with Kesav. How to convenience your parents etc.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173anithu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top