Shakti Mohan Quits - Official

binx-D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Shakti has posted on her facebook wall that she has quit the show. We wish her all the luck and love and hope that she has a great time in new york pursuing her dance.
Shakti Mohan you will be missed terribly! Hope to hear from you again soon...your chemistry and performaces with Amar will be hugely missed and we hope to see you guys perform together again...it was great watching you on D3...you will be missed more than we can explain!
From you heart-broken but always supporting fans!!

link: http://www.facebook.com/shakti.mohan?sk=wall

Edited by binx-D3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujana9 thumbnail
ya i am crying still its her dream so all the best shaku love u lot
faticutie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Noo... 😭...plz don't go...we will miss you alottt
rgarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah she vl b missed a lot...
binx-D3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujucoolstar

ya i am crying still its her dream so all the best shaku love u lot

i wish it was a bad dream that would end when we woke up the next morning...but unfortunately this is reality
sujana9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: binx-D3

i wish it was a bad dream that would end when we woke up the next morning...but unfortunately this is reality

YA EXACTLY NEVER THOUGHT WEN I STARTED THIS SERIAL DAT SHAKTI WILL LEAVE IF I WOULD KNOWN DAT I WOULD NEVER STARTED TO WATCH THIS I REPENT WHY THE HELL DID I START TO WATCH
binx-D3 thumbnail
Guys please don't stop watching the show...Amar doesn't deserve it...he is not the person who has walked out on us...he must not be punished...while watching anyone but shakti beside him will be heart-breaking for all of us but we must still continue to give him our support...please guys find the strength within yourselves to continue supporting Amar...we know that we all love him!
Edited by binx-D3 - 12 years ago
sima123ful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What no interview I thought she said she will speak up today FB millions of people can make fake FB (just for info one can change settings on the FB to make private) are u sure its her real FB where is Palki mam an official announcement is when one goes out n speaks in an interview/ to the media

I have personally lost hope but still want to hear confirmation from shakti or Palki mam
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shakti all the best for your future. I hope you learn a lot of amazing dance and come back with a bang. Palki Ma'm is very generous. And have a fun life ahead.
OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well this is something tht i never wanted to happen...but as they say-"U PROPOSE AND GOD DISPOSES"
i jus dunno wat to react...will miss u shakti terribly...ll miss u nd u innocent portrayal of shakti ur awesome mindblowing stupendo fantabulously fantastical chemistry wid Amar!!!nd i MEAN IT wen i say all these!!!
but still its ur life nd we r no one to interfere into it!so ALL THE BEST for ur future nd if everything falls into place plzz think abt D3 nd ur return to it atleast for us!!!thank u shakti for all tht u gav us!!!nd LOVE U for wat u r!!ALL THE BEST!!ROAK it in NY nd create d same MEJIC!!!!😉