Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi to know Mallu's evil plans?-Article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge: Dr. Nidhi about to know Mallika's evil plan

A- | A+      11 Minutes ago
Tags: Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Ashutosh, Nidhi, Mallika, Mohnish Behl, Kritika Kamara, Sony Tv

SONY TV's Kuch Toh Kahenge has become a love triangle between Nidhi, Ashutosh and Mallika. Nidhi and Ashutosh love each other very much but Mallika wants to seprate them and get back Ashutosh in her life.

Mallika is playing games to create misunderstading between Ashutosh (Mohnish Behl) and Nidhi (Kritika Kamra). Previously, Mallika created house issue to seperate them but she could not succeed and now she is making age gap issue to divert Ashutosh mind. However, upcoming episode will show that Dr. Nidhi will visit Mallika's house to know about her health. During the meeting with Mallika, Nidhi will see a file, which is similar to her house file which she sold to Sandeep Baghchi.

However, Sandeep Baghchi has given that house to Dr. Mallika and now Mallika is the owner of Nidhi's house. Mallika has planned to use this house to get back Ashutosh. Though, Nidhi is unaware of Mallika's evil plan.

So, let's see, will Nidhi come to know about Mallika's real face after seeing her file at Mallika's home or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
tfs tanu
like button not working again
lets hope she gets to know abt her evil plan and do the needful instead of remaining a dumb bimbo

Ashu_A thumbnail
@Tanu : TFS

Just hope Niddhi come to know about Devil Mallu's evil plans and then decides to join Kotnis...

Phir Chahe ho Reading Glasses ya Violin ke Classes...will not mind them if i can get to see ASHNI saath saath at KGH !!!! 😊😊
Tfs hope nidhi will know mallika's evil plans😊
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Hope to see some light on this soon...
Age-gap is such a soft issue so it cannot be pulled so long. They need to get into some other track soon...
Armu4eva thumbnail
@apurva fan .. they hv to work on th LOVE of the lovestory... mandira track... house issues... nidhis career .. aloknath's return ...etc..

this age gap issue is really not gonna hold interest if they keep showing silly things instead of logical stuff...

for eg. in balh. .see the priya cancer track..its serious.. but handled cutely (i know many mite find it silly) but still it holds interest for quite a few!
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
yes Tanu you are right. They need to stop harping on ths age-gap alone. it will become kinda boring if it continues beyond ... And we viewers have reached patience level I guess because the points they used to drive this Age-gap were crap.

Now they should show that Mallika's plan to break them on age-gap fail and concentrate on bridging the differences in interests etc and how they coup up. Like you mentioned, Mandira's track could be the one to help in this.

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Expecting Logic from CVs is too much...πŸ˜”..But as they say..Umeed par Duniya kayam hai...I Wish..Nidhi should see the  file..Recognizes it...Add 2+2..and make it Logically 4..then give it back to Mallika by Joining Kotnis and exposing her...

This will be interesting Track if CVs handle it Well...πŸ˜•

Edited by rabzonedge - 12 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
TFS.. Tanu!

Geez! Hope Nidhi will do an expose' ala BT and open Ashu's eyes to that b@**h
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it,s right that in BALH they r showing d cancer issue in a lighter note ,  b ut frankly speaking u have to deal  with serious matter in a light note spl in serial coz asli  zindagi me hum  sab ko hard time se guzarna parta hai kabhi na kabhi so when we sit and watch serial we don,t wanna see d same thing again and again...

i don,t know how CVS will handle d issue of malliqa but they should do it very  carefully, though i have very littlefaith on CVS, and when it,s d question of ashu, i don,t know if nidhi even expose malliqa infront of him he is going to belive it or not?

i think nidhi should use her brain and take d help of arman coz he also doesn,t have faith in malliqa