How selfish? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rightnow

When a woman accepts a child, she becomes a mother whether she gave birth to it or not.

And every mother puts her child before herself.

And every really good mother puts the happiness of her child before her.

it's not Ur a real great mother Ur so unhappy just so Ur child can be happy! It's knowing you are doing the correct and responsible thing that in turn makes you more happy than probably the child. This isnt just reserved for mothers n fathers but for guardians too.

A parent is doing a severe disservice to their child if they are unhappy! The greatest thing a mother can do is b happy at all costs
Mahavir didnt dump his son,he never knew his child was alive..The dai had told him both mother and  child had diedand dadisa had promised not to reveal the truth to mahavirs dying wife..
The truth was revealed after mahavir snatched khajan singhs land and then dadisa refused to help them when she realised mahavir was involved..
Yes, as pjyo said, Mahavir did not dump his son. Why will he do it? No one like Mahavir will dump a waris.

Kalyani devi stole Basant though out of good intentions. To keep her promise given to Basant's mother.
Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dr3viL

the wrong one in my opinion is basant for choosing to go where he did, the other dude doesnt have the luxury to  run to his father when sh!t hits the fan- his father is dead. why is he rubbing this in everyones face? . but i think they are fighting this battle in another thread. 

Yes, this is what I dont like.  An alliance forged by basant with mahavir for all the wrong reasons.
All of a sudden mahavir singh becomes his "apna khoon"  ?
Originally posted by pjyo

Mahavir didnt dump his son,he never knew his child was alive..The dai had told him both mother and  child had diedand dadisa had promised not to reveal the truth to mahavirs dying wife..
The truth was revealed after mahavir snatched khajan singhs land and then dadisa refused to help them when she realised mahavir was involved..

sorry i thought at one stage he had the kid for a bit and was into something else so they took the kid away.
it doesnt really change much though u quickly realise a child does not need a person like that in his life who cant sort out his own life. and who comes n goes. or drugs whateve the hell the old mans probs wee
so when that lady asked dadisa to take care of her son .. she probably knew what she was talking about.

and when someone begs u to take care of there kid.. even if they r not dieing . not many people say no. but when u take on a child that is not urs - something does kick in to make u more aware of the childs rights and needs and to give it more attention and love.. i dont know what it is but it feels more then love.

if i get married and then divorced and had kids i would support my kids even if she remarried and even if she took the kids away.. its just a responsibility. that old man didnt do any of that
Edited by Dr3viL - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dr3viL

sorry i thought at one stage he had the kid for a bit and was into something else so they took the kid away.
it doesnt really change much though u quickly realise a child does not need a person like that in his life who cant sort out his own life. and who comes n goes. or drugs whateve the hell the old mans probs wee
so when that lady asked dadisa to take care of her son .. she probably knew what she was talking about.

and when someone begs u to take care of there kid.. even if they r not dieing . not many people say no. but when u take on a child that is not urs - something does kick in to make u more aware of the childs rights and needs and to give it more attention and love.. i dont know what it is but it feels more then love.

if i get married and then divorced and had kids i would support my kids even if she remarried and even if she took the kids away.. its just a responsibility. that old man didnt do any of that
He was a womaniser ,he was more interested in going to kothaas ,his pregnant wife fell down the stairs and he didnt even realise that instead went to kotha😡...kalyani took care of her ,she too was pregnant then but her child died and mahavirs wife made her promise she wil take care of basant as her kid without ever letting mahavirs know,she wanted no bad influence on her child..

i totally agreed to your post,a child is parents full resposnsibilty,mahavir may have reformed now but the past cannot be undone..
true,a kid should never have to suffer because parents broke up..
actually, i feel realy bad seeing my neighbours grandkid shuttling between two sets of grandparents as the parents decided to seperate..poor kid ,she has both parents both irresponsible..😡
@ pyjo we have something similar in our house except the husband was a fruit loop that made my cousin turn a little loopy so the boy and his mum they have been staying over two years with us . The child is three, I love him and he'll b most important person in my life always :) it has lots too do with positive influence in his life and stability. it's sad when stuff happens but atleast he is loved and happy!