India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab's Wild Card (Page 3)

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Any body remember the climax of KKHH? I think that is what is going to happen in JJKN. Instead of Salman, it will be Purab and in the place of Sharukh, it will be Arman. The promise will be that Jassi marry Arman.

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

peaches

you wrote that if Jassi joins GM Purab will be emotionally,profesionally and socially affected. but Purab should not forget the fact that Jassi came to him and wanted to accept his contract offer only to take revenge from GM people and go back to her home.so why should Purab expect her to stay with him and do modelling for his company only to help him making profit and to make him happy with her company.Jassi became model not for her career only,actually she is more interested to take revenge from  gm people. that is her target.now if Purab is mentally upset for jassi's going back to GM  then it is Purab's fault. he should realise that  jassi never came to stay with him indefinitely, sooner or later she would go back to GM .yes,he wil definitely be hurt to see that Jassi still loves Arman and not him. but so far Purab's character has been depicted in such a way that it is clear that he woud never ask Jassi to marry him as jassi promised him to give him anything he wants. i am sure that purab will ask Jassi to marry armaan in the end!Big smile

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

Neha, for some reason I too have a scary feeling like emma that Armaan is going to be the one who sacrifices his love.

Please Armaan fans dont kill me for that... I truly wish Armaan and Jassi marry but with T and D you never know..

Noooooooooooo !!!!!!!!! I refuse to think about such a scenario (maybe evasive action on my part). I agree Armaan would always want Jassi to be happy and will do whatever he can for that.

No way will Armaan need to sacrifice his love, no way will Jassi sacrifice her love for keeping a promise, I am sure Purab would not want the ghor paap of separating two lovers.

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdokka

Neha, for some reason I too have a scary feeling like emma that Armaan is going to be the one who sacrifices his love.

Please Armaan fans dont kill me for that... I truly wish Armaan and Jassi marry but with T and D you never know..

Noooooooooooo !!!!!!!!! I refuse to think about such a scenario (maybe evasive action on my part). I agree Armaan would always want Jassi to be happy and will do whatever he can for that.

No way will Armaan need to sacrifice his love, no way will Jassi sacrifice her love for keeping a promise, I am sure Purab would not want the ghor paap of separating two lovers.

Yeah, I agree!! And also, i don't think it would make any sense for Armaan to sacrifice his love since with Jassi and Purab, it is totally one-sided love in the first place!!Confused

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiverz

Yeah, I agree!! And also, i don't think it would make any sense for Armaan to sacrifice his love since with Jassi and Purab, it is totally one-sided love in the first place!!Confused

yes it is one sided!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

Originally posted by shiverz

yes it is one sided!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, you guys are right.... and the true lovers should meet in the end... I think Armaan has suffered enough...

Its just one of those days when you are totally depressed and it affects your thinking...

Edited by Jassidevi - 17 April 2005 at 9:27pm
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
my fears r similar to those of emaa and jd,u know since jjkn is already bieng made avictim of Tsunami Disaster (T and D),Arman might end up sacrificing for jassi,Cry,but with one yr extension,i think they hav e to show ,A-j together either in th end or somewhere in near future,i am confuse dmyself,whatever happens Confused
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tablet

my fears r similar to those of emaa and jd,u know since jjkn is already bieng made avictim of Tsunami Disaster (T and D),Arman might end up sacrificing for jassi,Cry,but with one yr extension,i think they hav e to show ,A-j together either in th end or somewhere in near future,i am confuse dmyself,whatever happens Confused

Hey buddy. just now i saw something which is giving some hints that T & D might change the end. Cry So be ready for that.

Go to top