India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab's Wild Card (Page 2)

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
to me the whole purab thing is still hidden..
i still want jessi to tell him he is the one who left her...and he is with her coz of her beauty..and that letter he wrote..i still want her to read it to him to remind him what he said.....
i am assuming the whole purab story is still to come...
one thing guys...purab left jessi...jessi didnt leave purab..so there is no way she wants him back..
and jessi left armaan..armaan didnt leave jessi..so she is back to him no matter what...

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kdokka

Initially to begin with, it could be any of the above which all you have said. But, finally, I dont know why, I feel he will ask her to go where her heart truly lies.... Armaan.

u r rite he will ask her to go to armaan 'coz we all know that purab is not one of those ppl who r selfish he knows that jassi's true love is Armaan therefore once he will realize that Armaan's feelings for jassi r genuine he will ask jassi to go to ARMAAN (man i hate when nice guys do that)

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
i feel its going to be armaan who will tell jessi go where her heart takes her...
he will want her to be happy..and if he by any chance ever comes to think ..or given a stupid clue that she is happy with purab..he will do nething for her happiness...even going away from her life...armaan will want jessi to be happy
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Emaa

i feel its going to be armaan who will tell jessi go where her heart takes her...
he will want her to be happy..and if he by any chance ever comes to think ..or given a stupid clue that she is happy with purab..he will do nething for her happiness...even going away from her life...armaan will want jessi to be happy

Confused

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Neha, for some reason I too have a scary feeling like emma that Armaan is going to be the one who sacrifices his love.

Please Armaan fans dont kill me for that... I truly wish Armaan and Jassi marry but with T and D you never know..

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
i dont think arman will ever do that,his charater is totally not like that.as soon as he realised that he loves jassi,he tried till the very end and at every opportunity to tell her that he loves her and till the last moments where in the airport he tried to stop her.his character is such that he will never stop trying and also remember he always in his devdas avtaar kept telling that he needs just one chance and his only hope is that one day jassi will be his ,so i dont think his role will suddenly change and he will sacrifice.I feel his will try his level best in his own passionate style to convince her that he truly loves her and the last attempt owuld be to let her go
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

i dont think arman will ever do that,his charater is totally not like that.as soon as he realised that he loves jassi,he tried till the very end and at every opportunity to tell her that he loves her and till the last moments where in the airport he tried to stop her.his character is such that he will never stop trying and also remember he always in his devdas avtaar kept telling that he needs just one chance and his only hope is that one day jassi will be his ,so i dont think his role will suddenly change and he will sacrifice.I feel his will try his level best in his own passionate style to convince her that he truly loves her and the last attempt owuld be to let her go

I truly hope he tries it till the end...I sincerely hope my fear never comes true...

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Well, yeah, Purab might get married to Jassi first.....but, in the end, it's obviously Armaan who is gonna end up with her!!!!!

But I doubt Purab is gonna play with her feelings by asking her to fulfill that promise by marrying him.....he is too sweet to do so!!!!!

Embarrassed

Go to top