Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Yeah Stunning!

Neha is going to turn 20 years of age in May, and Iqbal just turned 25 in Feb. Surprisingly, Amit is the eldest amongst the lot, though he looks quite young.....maybe cause, he has an innocent face unlike Iqbal's which just shreaks, ''I AM SO SEXY''😆 which incidentally he is!!!

While Neha would easily pass for a 18 year old, which she is eventually playing, Iqbal looks his age perfectly, but I don't think Angad's age would be more than 22 years! When Angad is dressed in Denims, Jacket and all, he looks pretty young, but in the Black leather attire or in that Outhouse scene, he looked quite mature infront of Kripa....whatever, he is just too good-looking, I couldn't care if he was 30 years old!

Amit looks to be around 20 - 22, all sweet and innocent and trouble free!!!

But after reading their interviews, I feel that all of them are a complete contrast to their reel life persona's. Iqbal is very down-to-earth and regular, and seems to have a thing or two for love unlike Angad, Neha seems to be a complete brat, the typical teenager, vivacious and extroverted, so unlike Kripa and Amit according to himself is a huge flirt and very ''Chalu'', far away from the innocent and decent Prithvi!

Wonder how all of them look their parts so well, when they are so different from their characters in real life???

Chilly!

apocolyse thumbnail
i totally agree wid u!chilli
pallavilumba thumbnail

read somewhere hes 25!

pallavilumba thumbnail

yeah iqbal does come across as a humble boy next door kind of guy!!!but he honestly doesnt look 25! looks verymature for his age. i thought amit tandon looked 25 but just read hes older!!! see looks are decieving!!

As for neha...hmn she does look like a bacchi!hmn 1 o clock..another ahour an a half tokill !!! kaie katega yeh waq! to see repeat of kyph