Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I was so caught up in the wonderful, silent interaction we had between Pintoo and Ganga on Friday that I forgot to mention the two serious WHA--? moments I had while watching the episode.

The first and less important one was Swati's visit. What was that for? It didn't reveal anything or have any relevance to anything else in the plot. Is it a foreshadowing of something ominous to come? Actually when Swati's husband was pointing at his watch I got a bad feeling that he was evil and controlling, but then they resolved that with the darshan thing.

The second moment was the precap...

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed by how Krishna chooses to deal with proving her dad's innocence. I thought she was going to do an investigation, find out why the guy gave her the sweets, blackmail TTS...something LOGICAL! But all she is doing is sitting in the police station and doing a "satyagraha".

I wanted to ask, what did you all think of this decision by both the CVs and Krishna? Is it a viable way to prove VP's innocence? Is something just going to just work out, the way it did with her conveniently realising TTS' involvement in the whole scam? Is she thinking, well, if it worked for Anna Hazare, why not me? 😆

I guess it will work, if Krishna uses it as a way to get people to listen to her, but that could also go the other way, with people saying she is doing natak and putting her behind bars as well!

What a Gandhian lot the Raj family is turning out to be!

So, what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESUM post  agree wif u pintu and his mom eyrlock was very well loved it !
yh i taught krishna will do something big and find out the truth but dont knw wat gonna happen instead of staying outside of the police station is good that she doo summin else!i thin kthe cvs should do summin els !will see wat gonna happen waiting to watch todays epi yaar !
awesum post loved it!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very nice Post dear. I also loved Pintu-Ganga  scene frm fri epi a lot. It was highlight of fri epi . Completely loved it . I hope We get a good long emotional cono b/w mother-son . I seriously n desperately want 2 see it . 
Well as far as krishna staying outsie d jail is concerned , can't  tell whatzz going on in her mind . Let us wait n watch wht ct's will show us . 
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

The second moment was the precap...

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed by how Krishna chooses to deal with proving her dad's innocence. I thought she was going to do an investigation, find out why the guy gave her the sweets, blackmail TTS...something LOGICAL! But all she is doing is sitting in the police station and doing a "satyagraha".

I wanted to ask, what did you all think of this decision by both the CVs and Krishna? Is it a viable way to prove VP's innocence?

So, what do you think?

😆
I don't need to think at all! why ? Because, the same type of scene was done in "Bhagyavidhaata" by Rakesh Paswaan. The lead's sister-in-law's husband is killed/kidnapped by her elder brother (the rich Tekhedaar in Bihar). She wants the police to register her complaint. The police doesn't hear her. She goes on "yahaan se mein hatoongi nahin, tab tak; jab tak aap kuch nahi karte". She stands outside the PS the whole day, whole night in rain, shivering with her uncle pleading to come home... the police office coming out asking her to go home...etc etc

Same scene...

So I guess, Rakesh Paswaan will bring in his boring Bhagya vidhaata twists to Afsar Bitiya. That is not good at all 😔
Bhagya vidhaata was in 2009-10. Anna hazaare did not start his fasting yet 😛

btw Samana, I did not like the satyagraha thing. Its ridiculous. It like calling for pity even before trying anything. And yahaan per she has recourse. Being an educated girl, she can talk sensibly with the Police office and ask him for advice what are the next procedural steps. A govt office cannot deny imparting of procedural guidance because it is daily routine work for them. They tell you if you don't do this, this will happen and if you want this, this has to be done. Simple! Yaar normal operational matter ko bhi, melodrama bana deta hain aur satyagrah tak pahunchaate hain. He could have told the bail amount at first time itself if only Krishna had spoken intelligently asking what she has to do instead of "aap chod sakte hain, kuch kariye naa"

Sorry I didn't watch the episode yet, so pardon me for incorrect dialogues. The WU gist gave me this info...

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree . Even I didn't like d satyagraha thng . In 2dy's world how much we r seeng corrupition , Do it really can happen in real tht Just by doing satyagraha U can make any1 change his/her decision ? Tomm some criminal's family memberes will come n start their satyagraha 2 release d riminal . It's not at all digesting . I hope tomm VP gets released n dis track ends . I don't want  it 2 get dragged . 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep agree Ganga Pintu scene was really cute and want to see some more of those scene. I don't try to find much logic in Swati scene as it is of no issue. But I really felt little disappointed with krishna scene of going directly on satyagrah. I think satyagrah may take VP out of jail but will not prove his innocence. But it's the beginning we have to see many things
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

btw Samana, I did not like the satyagraha thing. Its ridiculous. It like calling for pity even before trying anything. And yahaan per she has recourse. Being an educated girl, she can talk sensibly with the Police office and ask him for advice what are the next procedural steps. A govt office cannot deny imparting of procedural guidance because it is daily routine work for them. They tell you if you don't do this, this will happen and if you want this, this has to be done. Simple! Yaar normal operational matter ko bhi, melodrama bana deta hain aur satyagrah tak pahunchaate hain. He could have told the bail amount at first time itself if only Krishna had spoken intelligently asking what she has to do instead of "aap chod sakte hain, kuch kariye naa"

Sorry I didn't watch the episode yet, so pardon me for incorrect dialogues. The WU gist gave me this info...

Old wine in a new bottle, is it? More's the pity. 🥱

To be fair, they (Krishna and the CVs) did redeem themselves a little yesterday. What I understood from the episode, not knowing that much about the law, is that she demanded bail for her father as it was a bailable offense and the police officer refused to give it without a bribe of 1500 or 15000 rupees (pandra something). Anyway Krishna's speech against this was quite cutting when she said how can you expect us to give bail when my father is here because he was falsely accused for the same crime? So she did ask for the procedure and the police officer suggested bribe.

Also the Satyagraha was contextualised much better than what was shown in the precap on Friday, with the police officer's sarcastic remarks (that basically echoed mine 😆) about how she was a great fan of Gandhi. So the term Satyagraha was not pulled out of thin air for drama but made a lot of sense because it was sort of Krishna's comeback to his earlier cynicism.

I also liked that in the precap, they showed the police officer doing some rational thinking, saying to himself that if she just wanted her father out she wouldn't have sent TTS away and that something is fishy here.

Finally, I think we have to remember that VP is not innocent here. No matter what the instigation, he did slap a govt. employee and cause a disturbance which is a punishable offense, why I think Krishna is asking for the bail process. I realised she can't prove him innocent of the crime he was ultimately jailed for. So her first task at hand is to get him out and then they can work on proving that they didn't try to bribe the officer.
-Ursh- thumbnail
I feel indifferent about how she handled this. I don't think CVS drag the storyline and the fastest way Krishna thought she could get her father out of jail was probably protesting!

This is a serial and To be honest I don't think CVS do things so logically so atleast VP is out of jail now.