Ashu's Pyaar ka Pehla Tohfa to Nidhi should be? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Ashu's Pyaar ka Pehla Tohfa to Nidhi should be?

Poll Choice
SEXY Lingerie :O
Gobi da erm Gulab da PHOOL <3
Yummy CHOCOLAT' (Sauce) erm Chocolates
Platinum RING of LOVE aka Jewllery
Candle lit CHAI @Kitli erm DINNER @Hotel
Any Other (Pls. Specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Want him to start off with a red rose and follow up with jewellery and he should put it on her himself...and then hug her and give her a kiss, any place he wants to ;-)...not asking for much am I ? 
Originally posted by vasanthi16

Want him to start off with a red rose and follow up with jewellery and he should put it on her himself...and then hug her and give her a kiss, any place he wants to ;-)...not asking for much am I ? 
Nehi re...Actually it is too less considering it a lovestory...😭...But now the CVs should describe it as "Uniquely Illogical story" not lovestory...😆😆😆...

i think Ashu should start off wid a red rose.. ❤️ n then later on gift Nidhi jewellery.. it wud be lovely if he gifts her  a pair of ear-rings...😍

I would want him to flood her with gifts (after all this kanjoosi so far)..possibly exactly like he did in my FF with a mix of stuff to do with both their tastes!! And roses, chocolate, jewelry is deffo included...by default I guess!! 😆

And of course, a hug and kiss to follow!! Offer himself as a gift!! 😳
Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
hope we get to see some touching.. hugging ...n dance.. 😒 pls CV
Originally posted by vasanthi16

Unfortunately, yes...you are asking for moon, sun, galaxy...dear...
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

I would want him to flood her with gifts (after all this kanjoosi so far)..possibly exactly like he did in my FF with a mix of stuff to do with both their tastes!! And roses, chocolate, jewelry is deffo included...by default I guess!! 😆

And of course, a hug and kiss to follow!! Offer himself as a gift!! 😳

BOLD: yes...Ashu should gift himself minus his insecurities...