Ajith, Arya and Nayanthara for Vishnuvardhan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

The latest buzz in K-Town is that director Vishnuvardhan and producer A M Rathnam have pulled off a coup of sorts. The cast of their next film, we heard, has been finalised and it looks like Ajith, Nayanthara and Arya will be sharing screen space! Now that Thala Ajith has nearly completed Billa 2, this movie is set to go on floors in March. It is touted to be an action drama.

The ace director has already worked with the winning combo of Ajith and Nayanthara in his superhit Billa in 2007. While Vishnu was unable to direct Billa 2 with Ajith due to other commitments, the hit pair has now come together for this film and expectations are high. As for Arya, the actor and Nayanthara had a superhit film in director Rajesh's Boss Engira Bhaskaran in 2010, which, incidentally, was her last outing on screen in Kollywood. Arya is currently basking in the success of Vettai and this is likely to be another successful outing for him. Interestingly, Nayanthara was nominated for the Best Actress Award for both Billa and Boss Engira Bhaskaran.

I'm loving this combination ! Ajith, Arya, Nayanthara with Vishnuvardhan .. something to watch out for 
ajith n vishnuvardhan good combo!!! 
WOW Awesome combination , wish to see the movie soon.
Wow, perfect combo. Certainly looking forward for this πŸ˜Š
thanks da thambi

πŸ₯³ superb combination!!! I am waiting to see Ajith & Arya sharing screen space!😍
Originally posted by supercool3

I'm loving this combination ! Ajith, Arya, Nayanthara with Vishnuvardhan .. something to watch out for 

me too joining in the club 😳 love the combo! cant wait for this movie.. thanks thombi for the infoπŸ˜†
Sounds great. They will make a good team πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Ama la :D
Arya, Ajith and Vishnuvardhan sounds good for me😎