India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

coming up in jassi (Page 5)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I guess Navika want Armaan and Malika married to remove the Armaan threat out of Purabs way!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

I guess Navika want Armaan and Malika married to remove the Armaan threat out of Purabs way!

naaa....I think she wants to safeguard the future generations of the  Suris and Walias......cause if J&A have kids, not only will they be stupid but also confusedConfused
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

naaa....I think she wants to safeguard the future generations of the  Suris and Walias......cause if J&A have kids, not only will they be stupid but also confusedConfused

LOLLOLLOL......not to mention manipulative, self centered, insensitive, arrogant, dumb, in sufferable fools...........

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 11:34am | IP Logged
exactly yashikaLOLLOL.....now doesnt that sound dangerous.....should we bring it to the attention of UN......maybe they'll issue a stipulation on the # of kids the two of them can have......
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 11:46am | IP Logged

As all to its own view, i hope the prediction comes true and Purab and Jassi end up together. I for one want those two to end together as they will bring out the best in each other. So folks, i keep my fingers crossed and touch wood that it happens!Wink

-Rifhat

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

I will be VERY upset if they show Armaan falling in love with Jassi AFTER her transformation b/c this will ruin the essence and beauty of the story.  If Armaan falls in love with Jassi before her transformation, then I am all for it b/c then it is a meaningful and beautiful story.  My understanding is that in the original Armando fell in love with Betty before the transformation as well.  T & D had better stick to this at least Angry

Anjali u are right about true love...but Armaan never truley loved anyone and if he looses jassi it because of his past records. Purab had always truely loved jassi and Jassi story is totally indian version and may different from the original.

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

exactly yashikaLOLLOL.....now doesnt that sound dangerous.....should we bring it to the attention of UN......maybe they'll issue a stipulation on the # of kids the two of them can have......

LOLLOLLOLright on ides....or better still....for the sake of world peace why not have a ban or a fatwa issued against their getting married.....root cause analysis....if two such potentially dangerous creatures are allowed to come together they will unleash such destructive maniacs on this poor unsuspecting world that.........there will be nothing but destruction and catastrophe all around.......so shall we work out a strategy to save the world and start the jassi -armaan alag rakho andolan...Wink

Edited by yashika - 25 October 2004 at 12:39pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

LOLLOLLOLright ides....or better still...for the sake of world peace why not have a ban or a fatwa issued against their getting married....root cause analysis...if two such potentially dangerous creatures are allowed to come together they will unleash such destructive maniacs on this poor unsuspecting world that.........there will just be catastrophe all around.......so let's work out a strategy to save the world and start the jassi -armaan alag rakho andolan...rightWink

LOLOMG....just had an idea....why dont we introduce this "armaan-Jassi alag rakho andolan" in the preisdential elections......right now it seems to be the most effective way of putting a stop to J&A involvmentWink......

Go to top