Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

simply amazing n soo emotional part dear..

1st time ever i loved dev geet...

thanks for liking the update dear
awww happy that u liked Dev and Geet in here
hope u cont to like this SS
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Thank you all for liking the precious part and motivating me guys. sorry for taking the whole week to update but I am very busy with school and its only Firday i take off from doing HW to update my FF and this SS so hope u all understand my plight.
Anyway here is the next part. ENJOY!!!

DHDAJS Part 4

"Rano...Rano...Rano" Mohindar called as he came in Handa haveli

Rano came out of kitchen wiping her hand and said "ji"

Mohindar- Rano Savetri Ma ka latter aya hai,

Rano- Ma ji ka, is everything ok their

Mohindar-hmm actually her second grandson Vicky is getting married after two week, usi ki invitation hai.

Rano- yeh tu badi achi baat hai,

Mohindar- I won't be able to go and attend this wedding, why don't you and Geet go and attend the wedding

Rano- how can I go leaving you here alone?

Mohindar- Rano don't worry about me, aur waise bhi I think if Geet goes their it will be good change for her, she will feel better if she gets a change

Rano- aap ki baat tu sahi par,

Mohindar- par kya Rano

Rano- main aap ko akle chor kar nahi ja rahi, aap chal rahe hai tu I will also come nahi tu main Geet ko akele beajh dete hai.

Mohindar- rano try to understand I can't come,

Rano- then its decided Geet is going by herself, aur aap mujhe forse nahi karenge waha jane ke liye bas,

Mohindar smiled and said "humne aaj tak aap ko kisi bhi baat ke liye force kiya hai jo aaj karu"

Rano- hmm, waise hum Geet ko convince kaise karenge

"uske liye hum hai na" Rano and Mohindar both turned toward the door hearing the voice and saw Varun standing there, "bhabhi you don't worry Geet beta ko hum convince karenge Delhi jane ke liye"

Rano just smiles and said "aap log batein karo main nashta lati hoon

Varun- Mohindar I think you all should go, it would be a good change for you all.

Mohindar- Varun I know but lately I haven't given my full attention in the business and I really need to get back on the business, and plus I have got a new contract that's need to be done before this month end

Varun- hmm koi baat nahi at least Geet will go. Uskle liye tu it would be good. Just then Rano came with some snack. "Bhabhi aap Jao aur Geet ke bags pack karo main abhi ata hoon"

Rano- itni jaldi, abhi tu shadi main do hafte baqi hai, itni jaldi wo...

Varun- bhabhi, janta hoon par I think she should go early so she can keep herself busy with them helping them aur phir waha wo Annie ki bhi help kar de gi, Kyun Mohindar

Mohindar- I think he is right, hum abhi Ma ji ko call kardete hai aur ticket book kar dete hai 4 o'clock ki, Rano tum aur Varun ja kar uski packing karo

Rano-theek hai,

Varun and Rano goes to Geet room and finds her sitting in the veranda, they both wink at each other and Varun loudly says to Rano so Geet can hear their talk and says "Bhabhi zara Geet ki luggage  dena tu mujhe"

Rano- Abhi lati hoon

Geet who was sitting in the veranda hears them talking and comes inside and sees Rano trying to take her luggage from top of the wardrobes. "Mama Dad, aap log kya kar rahe ho"

Varun- oh Geet you here mujhe laga tum kahi bahar gai ho,

Geet- Dad, what are you up to

Varun- Nothing, just packing your bag

Geet- my bag but why, where am I going

Varun- in a marriage

Geet- mujhe kahi nahi jana, aap log bags wapus rakho aur jao.

Varun- Bhabhi aap abhi tak aise hi khare ho, jao aur ja kar iske kapde rakho bag main, iski flight miss ho jayegi

Rano- ji abhi rakh ti hoon

Geet- Mama didn't you hear what I said I am not going anywhere.

Varun- Jana tu aap ko pade ga, aab aap apni mar zi se jao ya hamari marzi se, but you have to go, and that's final

Geet- Dad plz don't force me

Varun- aap ne apne Dad ke paas iske ilawa koi aur option hi nahi choda tu hum aur kya kare, aab aap jaldi se jao aur ready ho jao, aap ke Papa ne aap ki ticket book kardi hai, flight is at 4 pm

Geet- Dad plz don't do this, mujhe kahi nahi jana

Varun knew she won't agree this easily so he just takes her hand and keeps it on his head and says "aap ko hamari kasam hai aap Delhi ja rahi hai aur is shadi ko bhi attend karengi, bas"

"Dad" Geet snaps jerking her hand away from his head, just then Mohindar came and said "Rano Varun Ma Ji se baat ho gai, wo Geet ko receive kar ne liye driver bhej dengi, aap log jaldi tyar ho jaye" Geet looked at him angrily and said "aap logo ne mujh se poche bina hi sab plan kar liye, kya mein jana chathi hoon ya nahi ise aap logo ko koi fark nahi parta"

Mohindar- parta hai beta isi liye tu hum ne ye kiya hai, hum aap ko khush deakhna chate hai, aur jab tak aap yeha se dor kahi kuch din ke liye nahi jati aap apne gham main hi dobi rahengi, beta janta hoon Dev ki yadon se dor hona aap ko dard dega par beta zindagi tu hamare liye nahi rukti, hamein zindagi ke saath kadam se kadam mila kar chalna hai

Geet- oh Papa plz, Meri zindagi Dev se hi shru hoti hai aur usi pe khatam ho gai, aab is bejan Geet ke liye kuch nahi rakh hai..."

"Geet I had enough of your nonsense, you're going that's means you're going and I don't want to hear another word from you" Varun sternly says, he knew Geet loved Dev but how long will she live her life like this, he is lucky to see this much of love for his son in her eyes but he can't be this selfish and let her ruin her life like this. Geet knew there is no point in arguing, she never said No to Varun so she has to do what he said, she goes and gets changes and they all leave for airport. It was time for Geet flight she hugged everyone and was about to walk for check in Varun stopped her held his ear and says "Sorry" to Geet making a baby face. Geet looked away from him, she was still angry at him for giving her his kasam to go to attend this wedding.

"Bolana sorry" Varun said making a baby face

Geet- mujhe nahi accept karni aap ki sorry, aap sab bure ho" saying this she leaves for check in.

In KM

"Nakul...Nakul where are you, ye shadi ka ghar hai ya mela laga huwa yeha pe, uff everything is scattered everywhere, Nakul where are you"

Nakul came running out of Annie room and said "Ma'am"

DM- nakul I want this KM clean within 2 hrs and the roomnext to Annie must be clean too, Geet ke ane se pahle ye pura Km cleam ho jana chiye.

Nakul- Yes Ma'am, just then KM base phone rang Nakul goes and receives the calls that was from the driver saying his car is broke and won't be able to receive Geet. Nakul comes and tell Dm about it and leaves from there. Dadi then calls Vicky to go and pick Geet up but his phone was unreachable so she decides to call Maan

DM- hello

Maan- Dadi I am in a meeting, and cuts the call

Dadi calls again and he cuts the call again, Dadi rang him non stop and eventually Maan had to excuse himself from the Meeting to attend the call

Maan- Dadi what is it so important that you couldn't wait for the meeting to be over.

"I know your meetings" Dadi says rolling her eyes

Maan- whatever, bolye kyun call kiya aap ne

Dadi- Maan I want you to go to Delhi airport right now and receive Geet

Maan- Dadi why do I have to go, just send driver to pick her from the airport

Dadi- Maan unki flight kuch deer main land hogi, I want u to be there by 8:30, and I don't want her to wait in the night.

Maan- but Dadi

Dadi- Maan kaha na aap airport ja rahe ho tu bas, leave ur meeting now, and go

Maan- Ji dadi.

Maan cancels his meeting and leaves for the airport. Maan waited in the car for Geet while his driver stood out holding a name plate of Geet. Soon Geet came out and saw the driver holding her name plate she made her way to the car and sat in while Driver puts her luggage in the car.

As soon Geet closed her side door and turned toward her purse as her cell was ringing she noticed Maan and said "Sorry I think I came in the wrong car" and was about to open the door when Maan said still looking in his I-phone "no Miss Handa, you're in the right car" and looked at her, as she just stared at him, forgetting that her cell was still ringing, Maan sees her staring at him then he looks at her purse and gesture her toward her purse, and said "your phone is ringing"

"Hun" that all Geet could say and with the second gesture toward her purse she looked down at her purse "your phone is ringing" Maan said again. Geet takes out her phone and sees the number it was from Varun, before picking up the calls she rolls her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Maan and answers the call

Geet- I have safely landed Dad

Varun- Sorry bacha, Geet just ignored his talk and cuts the call, Maan just looked at her and said "itni narazgi apno se" as he could hear Varun saying sorry, Geet gave him a glare and before she could say something the driver interrupted them saying "Sir"

Maan- Hmm

The driver drove off.

Precap- Poor Maan, baj gai uski tu BnadπŸ˜†

Previous: page 20 -Next: page 44

Sorry for the Mistakes

Plz press the like button & Comment
if u want me to pm u plz

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow maaneet meeting love yu...πŸ€—
precap seems interesting πŸ˜‰
now plzzz update next part soon😊
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Love it
Update soon
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one ...waiting for the next part😊

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SO HER FAMILY FINALLY FORCED TO GO OUT OF THE HOUSE
AND THEY MET

HOW COME IF THE FAMILIES ARE SO CLOSE, THEY DONT KNOW EACH OTHER
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome update

Waiting for the next part

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Originally posted by: punam2712

SO HER FAMILY FINALLY FORCED TO GO OUT OF THE HOUSE

AND THEY MET

HOW COME IF THE FAMILIES ARE SO CLOSE, THEY DONT KNOW EACH OTHER

because they haven't met each other in a long time dear and she didn't knew it will be him who will be coming to receive her from airport as she knew that it was supose to be the driver that will come to pick her up not Maan
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 amazing & lovely update
 maan to gya kaam se
 can't wait 4 next update
 love to see maan.precap is
awesome.