bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I'm totally losted in the hsow. I used to watch it but then they changed the time. I read the updates but now i'm confused. the last time i saw was when chetan was looking for simone. Can some one update me. Thank you!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocker1 thumbnail

A lot changed since then. Try reading the updates since then.

Basically Chetan lost Simone, Deepu lost Deebi, Adi fell in love w/ an older woman and married her and lost his family - then he went to the UK and lost the show.

Chetan and Deepu are now trying to set up a cafe in Juhu. They took a loan from businessman Kabir. Kabir has a wife he doesn't love (Shivani), and girlfriend he loves (Ananya). He cannot divorce Shivani because he will lose all the wealth, but he will retain the wealth if she divorces him instead - according to some stupid will drawn up by his deceased dad. So he forces Chetan to seduce Shivani and make her divorce him, and he also orders Deepu to take his girlfriend Ananya out when he is unable to because of office constraints. He thinks Chetan and Deepu are gay lovers, and so he feels Ananya has no risk from Deepu, but actually Deepu is falling in love with Ananya.

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the synposis. I oo had not watched it and was completely lost.