Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Arsha85

Arsha85

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

So, I am completely heartbroken (like most people here) and have been crying since I heard the news about Shakti leaving. But today, I was just sitting, thinking of various ways Shakti might change her mind and not leave. So, this funny scenario came to my mind and I thought about posting it here. First and foremost, I am so not a writer and have never written a fanfic before, so please don't laugh when you read this! It is really filmy and cheesy but as long as Shakti doesn't leave, I don't care how filmy the situation is. Anyway, enough of my chatter and on to the ff:

Palki and the D3 crew are very upset and angry with Shakti for her decision to leave the show. They tried to persuade her but to no avail. Shakti was firm in her resolve and nothing in the world could make her change her mind now. Everyone thinks that she is being selfish and ungrateful (including her fans). But little does anyone know what the poor girl is going through. No one even realizes how hard it was for her to take this decision and leave everything behind to go to another country. But she has to do this. She had promised herself, even before she won DID, to never let go of her passion for dance and to never stop her journey of improving herself. She couldn't back out now, just because she is part of a TV show. She can't just settle down and think that she has achieved it all. Today, even though she has to face everyone's wrath and hatred, she won't flinch. "Time heals everything. They will forget everything and will be fine in a few days", Shakti thought.

It's the day Shakti is supposed to fly out. No one from the D3 crew is coming to the airport to see her off because they are still upset. Palki doesn't want anyone from the cast to go either so she has made them come to the sets to shoot some "important scene that can't be left for tomorrow". Shakti's co-stars and friends really want to go see her for the last time but they are helpless. Everyone is upset and can't concentrate on their scenes, especially Kunwar Amar. Shakti's decision to quit came as a shock even to him and no one realizes how heartbroken he is. Shakti and him have known each other for more than two years now and had just taken their relationship one step forward. They were officially a couple now. Only he knows how hard this decision was for her as well. Not only did she quit their show, she broke up with him last night. Amar was willing to wait for her but she thought it wasn't fair to him and decided to "set him free". But Amar did not want to be free. He is in love with Shakti and it is not going to be easy to just forget her and move on. Psycho Charlie is already ready to pounce on him since she heard the news of their break up and Amar is dreading it. "Honestly Shakti, I need you to fend her off. I can't handle her by myself! Why are you doing this to me, Shakti?"

"Amar Focus!" Palki yelled. Amar was in the middle of shooting a scene when he got lost in his thoughts.

"Palki, please. I can't do this. Please let me go. I can't concentrate!" Amar pleaded.

"Stop it, Amar! For the 50th time, we need to do this today because the channel wants it. Now focus!" Palki yelled, frustrated.

Amar: Palki please. I need to go see Shakti. May be I can convince her to stay!

Palki: There is no use. We already tried our best to make her stay. There is nothing else anyone can do. She is determined to go. LET HER GO!

Amar: I can't! I can't live without her. I'll plead with her. I'll beg her. Main kuchh bhi karunga, par aaj main use jaane nahi dunga. I will not let her go like this!

Palki: Amar, come on. Stop kidding yourself. She doesn't care. She doesn't care about you. She doesn't care about any of us. All she cares about is herself! She is selfish and ungrateful. She should be thankful that I am not suing her ass for breaching the contract!

Amar: NO! SHE IS NOT SELFISH! IF YOU THINK THAT THEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER! This is as hard for her as it is for all of us. We should be supporting her and being with her at this difficult time. She needs us Palki! She needs me! Now, more than ever! And I need her! Shakti is MY LIFE! I can't live without her. Agar aaj maine use nahi roka, to main zindagi bhar apne aap ko maaf nahi karunga. Palki, meri baat samajhne ki koshish karo. Please mujhe jaane do.

Palki finally melts hearing Amar pouring his heart out like that. She has tears in her eyes.

Palki: Ja Amar, rok le apni Shakti ko!

That's it for this chapter. I was supposed to make it funny but I guess I overdosed on emotional dialogs. Sorry about that! Let me know if you like it and I'll continue. There's only one more chapter. Originally, it was meant to be a one-shot. But I got tired of typing LOL

Edited by Arsha85 - 06 February 2012 at 4:24pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12aries_23star_2012kimshulov_in_d_airKoolKatzfaticutie03nebu21Neha21Anyaa_012maddieeeKriyanshtaniya_dostiiprrk86tish18Hot.Pink.Heelsyogini64Kanchi..-bornalee-shaffy_arshasujana9..KR..-reine-crazyskyThe007Shivanilovely7010_SenbonZakura_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 Wale Nachaniya Le Jayenge uptd Final Chap pg 3" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anyaa_012

Goldie

Anyaa_012

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
aaaww!!!
that's reallyy sweet!!
totally continue sooon ya!!:):)
luvd ur last line!!!;)heheh
do PM me ur next part!!:)
n will miss shakti badly!:(

Edited by Anyaa_012 - 05 February 2012 at 7:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: