•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok so last week was just so much happening that my head was spinning with all the twist and turns taking place in just one week. And the end result was our darling prince getting his heart broken  - when he knows he should have listened to his instincts and kept it hidden away.

This week coming I strongly believe that Uday is going to play some serious games with Akash and Moniya. I am basing this week discussion on the precap from Friday where our handsome prince in all his glory made the press statement about Akash being loco.

I tell you - Uday is one mastermind and he is so unpredictable. I must bow down to him because I was so not expecting that comeback. It was like a beautifully delivered tennis shot  "smack!!" in Akash face for being so arrogant and confident in his love.

So this week I want all the dekians to observe our prince (as though I have to ask you guys- most of us watch him only 😍) as he delivers his perfect shots and try to mend his broken heart.

Feel free to discuss how Uday should treat Moniya in going forward now because he definitely won't trust her anymore.

Uday is on a mission - Mission heartbreak- and it is going to be a very interesting week (please tele gods ) to see our Lion roar.

And you know i must put a warning to top off this discussion: Dont bash any of the actors or actress pleeease.

Luv Yuh !!

Edited by OmaRamdass - 12 years ago
Up and running - Have fun peeps 😊

Very interesting DOTW 👏👏👏

Last week saw some big turn of events with Manyata for the first time feeling the pain of her family and also starting to think beyond Akash 👍🏼 . Even Udayveer-Akash jail confrontation resulted in Uday realising to some extent that one thing which he cannot win with power or force is Manyata's heart ......

After this I feel Manyata and her family along with Uday will make a fair deal regarding Akash's release from jail and in return Manyata will hv to transform herself into a princess 😳

From here onwards initially I feel Uday will dictate his terms on Moniya since he has lost that trust on her but eventually Unnati might try to explain her brother that he cannot win her affection by forcing his rules on her ...and so he might later turn a bit polite with her and try to develop a good friendly bond with her during the transformation phase 😳...This might result in Manyata slowly getting her childhood memory flashes and remembering her childhood moments with Uday 😳😳...And this way I feel both will become good friends during this tranformation phase of Moniya to Princess Manyata ...😃
Uday totally assassinated Akash's character on public TV.  🤢   I wouldn't be surprised if Akash loses his job or has to leave town.   

Unnati's warning I think was also significant.  Uday thinks he's the principal of the school of tricks and games 😎, but he's reading Manyata all wrong.  Look how she apologized to her family, yet was stubborn and unrelenting about her relationship with Akash.

I think Raj Mata will have Akash released from prison (as indicated by the precap), but in return ask Manyata not to see him for some time and whole-heartedly begin her transformation into Princess Manyata. 

Manyata never liked or trusted Uday, and she'll hate him even more 😡, once she finds out what he did to Akash.  And after what she did Uday will think a zillion times before trusting her.

Nevertheless I hope we can get a break from Akash so that Uday can further realize his love for Manyata and also realize that like his little sister said, he can win her,  but with love. 😛
THAT WAS TOO GOOD GOOD WORK 👍🏼