Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

At last a serial with strong social message

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sunny57

Groupbie

Sunny57

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to the Colors TV for airing this serial!
Unlike other serials, this serial touches the very serious but very pertinent and emotional issue of re-habilitating the innocent young widows back in the society with due respect and compassion they richly deserve. Very very bold subject on a real problem facing numerous victims of fate.
Such theme and a apt topic will go a long way in reforming today's society. People like Rastogi (fulfilling his nefarious desires on such vulnerable people in the society) and some family memebrs (mother & sister in law) who consider Megha responsible for husband's death - should be taught a lesson to respect and treat Megha with respect & dignity.
Amazing acting by Megha and the kids and the seasoned Anjan Srivastava!!!  I love nanhi!
Sincerely hope that the serial will deliver a clear message to the society and will not drift from its right path!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yashi_kpnobodyatnotimelamsfatim30ulakminisun-naaaaaaaaaDJ..koolsadhu1000misty85-AkkiLuvsNBT--RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At last a serial with strong social message" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
yes congrates   to colors to choice this kind of subject.this serial give our society strong message.no one have time to think megha type woman's problems. may be this serial do some brain wash in our society.so many point this serial have to clearing in future. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakminiDJ..misty85-AkkiLuvsNBT-

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I agree with you... but I have problems with the channel as it starts shows with social messages but later on forces it's PH to make drastic changes in story to catch more eyeballs... & then every story changes to dukhyaari bechaari bahu & kitchen politics...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT--RadhaMohan-

dazzling_akshi

dazzling_akshi

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
ClapA BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR  COLORSClap...the channel delights us every time with  with its unique concept...be it  balika vadhu,NBTNMKK,or na aana is desh laado...

HATS OFF!!!!!!!!!

AND NBTNMKK is the new miracle...Clap

Edited by akshi900 - 06 February 2012 at 5:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
indeed its a good serial with powerful social message ..hope cvs will maintain its quality 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT--RadhaMohan-

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Snowfall.

IF-Addictz

.Snowfall.

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
This a very good show for our society. this serial give our society strong message.

nobodyatnotime

nobodyatnotime

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
What a jethji that Sanjay is- instead of defending his family's bahoo's honour he takes her to get publicly insulted.Angry

I hate that Rastogi. I hope soemone teache shim a lesson.
And I think Megha should try to get a job.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.