Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Hello my sweethearts…….hmmm nowdays I am not so active here. Really I am missing chatting with you all so much but what to do, nowdays I don't find time to be here for more than 5-10 minutes. Those who sent me any pm sorry guys I might not reply to you all as nowdays I am working like a machine. Giving my practical exams, attending extra class and then preparing for exams, really I never got so busy in my life ever. I guess only after March I will be free again to be here.

Okay I wrote this OS a long ago but I forgot about it. Only today I remembered about it and now I am posting it here.

I am continuing this OS from the moment when Viren wants to divorce Nivi, but Nivi supports him. But in the night, Nivi cries a lot while she was alone in the room.

Nivedita looked at the moon in the sky and thought "am I destined to suffer always in my life? When Viren said that he wants to divorce me, I felt like I lost my world, my happiness, everything in my life. Viren you always supported, you made me believe in myself, you made me believe in love once again but why you want to go away from me. Now my life means nothing without you. You supported me when no one supported me, now I will be here with you. I know you love me. I know you can't live without me but why you did this Viren why?"

A cold breeze went past her which made her come out of her thoughts. She looked again at the divorce papers and moved towards the cupboard. She opened the cupboard and kept the papers in the cupboard and closed it again.

She looked at Viren's photo. She picked it up and hugged the photo. At last, she broke down. The sweet memories of Viren made her cry even more. Now for her, it was impossible to imagine her life without Viren. She sat on the floor and kept on crying. She wanted to forget what happened today. She wanted her Viren back.

Around 12 am, Viren came back home. Now he was regretting what he did. He thought that may be after all this, Nivedita will sign the divorce paper and will go back to the Sharmas. But he was wrong. He never expected Nivedita to support him. Whatever he did to make Nivedita go back to the Sharma's made her come closer to him. He always walked alone in the his life's journey but now whenever he look around, he always found her standing with him, supporting him and walking along with him.

He entered in the house. He looked around. Everyone was fast asleep. He sighed in relief and proceeded towards his room. He entered in the room and looked at the bed to see Nivedita sleeping. But she was not there. He looked around in the room. He saw Nivedita sitting on floor with her head resting on the couch. It appeared like she slept off while waiting for him. He went near her and sat beside her. Tears were still shining on her face. He wiped tears from her face while feeling very guilty. He saw that she was embracing his photo tightly. Slowly, he removed his photo from her embrace carefully. He did not wanted to wake her up.

He caught her around the waist and made her head rest on his chest. Slowly, he lifted her in his arms and proceeded towards the bed. He placed her on the bed and drew a quilt over her. He caught her hand lovingly and caressed her hairs. He kept looking at her sleeping face. He realized the pain she was going through. He began to cry. "I am sorry Nivi. I never want to hurt you. But I want you to go away from me. You are such a nice girl. I don't deserve your love. I am a very bad person Nivi. Please just go away from me. I know I always said this to you but you know I Love you Nivi. But we can't live together happily. You deserve happiness in your life and I don't think that I will be able to give you happiness ever in your life. Just go Nivi, go." Viren whispered this to Nivi. He knew that whatever he said is the truth but he also knew that Nivi did not heard what he said. He turned away from her and was about to go when he felt a tug on his hand. He looked at Nivi to realize that Nivi caught his hand and was looking at him. She sat up and hugged Viren. "I love you too Viren. I always knew that you love me. I am not going anywhere Viren. Being with you is the biggest happiness of my life Viren." She confessed her love for him.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeeprajuJasNehaFanKinshuk_lovernirjuusandy_nivrenachu28-aamina-UZIS-SilverDragon-deepti_9Kalpana_Writer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen OS: I Love You" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kinshuk_lover

Groupbie

Kinshuk_lover

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
nice one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivrenedwardcullen19

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Awww it was so emotional and what the cvs should have done!!
You're too good hun
x

Edited by aamina1010 - 08 February 2012 at 5:08pm

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
very good OS Neeti..kash we would have seen this after viren gave divorce papers to nivi..but they shwed he dont love her

UZIS

IF-Rockerz

UZIS

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

TongueEmbarrassedClapSmileTongueBig smileClapEmbarrassedClapSmile

Neeti..so sweet of u to post this scene although u r so busy...its a lovely scene...kaash CTs would hav shown all this...

sandy_nivren

Goldie

sandy_nivren

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
wow amazing scene dear ClapClapClap
i just loved it neetika...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Neeti I will read and comment soon. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thanks everyone...Uzi i might be busy nowdays but i am not so busy that i forget about my NivRen...NivRen always inspire me to write more and more...it's so nice to see such a lovely comment of yours sweetheartHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top