Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Shiv-Sati (Mohit-Mouni) ..are simply Electrifying.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hai Friends...couldnt resist but make a post on Shiv - Sati..the leads of this show..!! How perfect Mohit & Mouni are I think we all have discussed that..& it is one of the main main main reason why everyone is getting hooked..on to this show..I am sure..!!(with due respect to Production House & the whole team...who are no less..😃.)

They just need to show them on screen & my heart goes..mmm...!! Their presence is so electrifying..!! They have a OOZING chemistry...even without being together...so when they are  together..you can guess how Mind blowing it is..!!😍 
For instance..that HUG...what we saw recently..wohaaa...The way she came running..the way Shiv..held his firm strong expressions..And the way she went into his arms..aww..it was like a creeper getting the support of her life...!! And those stern expressions of shiv had so much love filled in it..ahhh have you all seen it..wooo!! And the way Sati (Mouni) was smiling in his arms.& shedding  tears of happiness..of Ecstacy that she is in his arms..which was sooo dream like..!! GOSH..she must have felt like the moment should stand there still...!! Shiv dint touch her..but the touch between the two HOT BODS..and their pure divine souls ..sent some electric current running between the two for sure..so it was all sooo..scintillating..& the icing was her face was exactly on his heart..GOSH...I so was thinking ki she would have surely heard his racing love filled heart beat..!!Awww..☺️

The way Sati turns RED ..on hearing Shiv's name...The way he gives a Smirk like smile ...when ever anyone takes her name..& the anger of love ...also ...GOSH..!!outstanding..!!
And hey I cannot help but pay a tribute to Shiv aka Mohit Biceps & triceps & chest muscles yaar..Wohaaa...They make Shiv look exactly like SHIV..all credit goes to Mohit for his Hot Perfect BOD..!! That has made SHIV...come alive..!! And hey dont miss his SMILE..& the way he closes & opens his eyes during DHYAAN..Mind Blassting..!!!😍

I sooo want all you talented people to make some VM's..on SHIV & SATI...for some classical song...I suggest a song

1) Piya tose naina laage re..(from old movie GUIDE)
2) Tum jo aaye (from once upon a time in mumbai)
3) Saibo (shor in the city)
4) Aaja re..mein toh kabse khadi iss paar (Madhumati old movie)
5)O sajna..Barkha bahar aayi..(Parakh ..old movie)

I can go on & on...😆

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Am the first with a comment yipee!!! 🥳sweety am soo glad ur back in effect😍🤗with ur point of vieuw and sweet song.. gall i really missed it but am glad ur doing it now for dkdmd🤣👍🏼🤗 Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😳hii all iam a silent reader here but unable to control my self when i saw todays episode. i really love mohit but more than that love shiv sati jodi yaaarrr😉
Amreen Imran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mohit is doing great job as Lord Shiv. 
Mauni is perfect SAti

Love this show. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Am the first with a comment yipee!!! 🥳sweety am soo glad ur back in effect😍🤗with ur point of vieuw and sweet song.. gall i really missed it but am glad ur doing it now for dkdmd🤣👍🏼🤗

Ha HA..Reshu .🤗.just couldnt resist yaar..Kya baat hai dono mein ..Paagal kardiya hai ..donone Mujhe..😳😳😆..I am glad you enjoyed this mad post of mine..😛
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothiram

😳hii all iam a silent reader here but unable to control my self when i saw todays episode. i really love mohit but more than that love shiv sati jodi yaaarrr😉

WOW ..Welcome to the CLUB darling🤗.YUP SHIV SATI are super duper awesome..😆.& Hey I love GOHEM &Jia & Nazeem too..they look so perfect with each other..like in your Avatar..😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amreen Imran

Mohit is doing great job as Lord Shiv. 

Mauni is perfect SAti

Love this show. 

Hey getting a compliment from a different riligion person is so so so touhing..👏Sorry dont mistake me..I respect & love every religion..and I am so glad & happy you said it..!! It is indeed a honour & shows a big heart of yours..!!🤗Please be with us in our madness for Mohit & Mouni./..(Shiv & Sati)
😳...!! as they say..ISHWAR ALLAH tero naam SABKO SANMATI DE BHAGWAN..!!😃
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ha HA..Reshu .🤗.just couldnt resist yaar..Kya baat hai dono mein ..Paagal kardiya hai ..donone Mujhe..😳😳😆..I am glad you enjoyed this mad post of mine..😛

yes they are a good pair...Embarrassed
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks oh u also like gohem like me but i became more bigger fan of shiv sati 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothiram

thanks oh u also like gohem like me but i became more bigger fan of shiv sati 

ME TOO..Shiv & Sati.(Mohit & Mouni) .are NO.1..😍😳