Kagaz ki Kashti-Luv tht Sacrifices Life MG THRD 2 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
part 20
Maan has to change still...
how could he humiliate her in front of so many people...
gadha kahin ka...
cont soon...
lovely update...
waiting 4 next
awesome, brilliant
nice part
loved it
 continue soon
MAAN WILL ALWAYS REMAIN MSK WITH AN ATTITUDE
LIFE IS NEVER SIMPLE WITH HIM
LOVED THE UPDATE

Wow

Fabulous update

Beautiful

Luved it...

When r u going to update yaaarrr...waiting.
Loved the story

please update soon and pm me

Originally posted by neha5058

wow tichie tich...that was amazing...superb...awesome...fantabulous...

haaye the car wala part was awesome..they were stealing glances and the sorry session...hahaha...haye all know maan ka handle karne ka tarikaa...all afraid from him...

wow offfice scene haan...all are gazing MAAN SINGH KHURANA's wife...
ab unki job ko kaun bachayega...
maan ki entry se mujhe show me maan ki entry yaad aa gayi...kya entry thi na...
I m not paying u for staring at my WIFE'.. hahaha...kya statement tha...
ohh god maan shout at her...poor geet she was trying to save their comapny and ye maan...uff...kisi ki nahi sunta...
yaar isey bolo ki kabhi-2 dusro ki bhi suna karey...
haaye manofy scene...totally faint karne wala tha,,,
haaye bich park me kiss...mai to gayi kaam se...
kya dhaansu update tha...fadoo...
hahaha...kya ho gaya hai meri lang ko...
aaj jayada big comment nahi kar paayi coz samajh nahi aaya ki kya likhu...
huggs to u...
muah...
love u...
kissy dono cheeks par...

muaaahhh loved u whole comment yaar,, love u sooo much,,,
ok 1st i want to ask an apology for replying of ur comments, i have not reply some friends,, so please forgive me for that, not so well, today was my vaccination and my head hand and toe is paining with last night incident,, i had fainted and hit my head on a wall😆😆 and a small doggie bite that has now turn blue mark,🤣 so basically i m in tuta futa condition,,,, still tried to write some crap, hope to get nice response,, i gave all my hard work so please bless me with like and comment...

Kagaz ki Kashti Luv tht Sacrifices Life

Part 21

After sometime they broke the hug'

Maan: geet lets go home, its quite late' she nodded.. ohhh I forget to tell u,, tomorrow we have to go for a party, be ready at 7'.  She was confused as why he want her to come with him, but didn't questioned that'

It was the day they have to go for the party,, maan had apologies numerous time for shouting at her,, and now she is bored to heard that again n again,, meera was angry on maan,, though he didn't gave a damn about that still he made her happy with their outing, yes the 4 of them maaneet jay n meera had gone for outing last ni8 to manofy geet and meera, who had thoroughly enjoyed the time,, geet's pregnancy hormones are making everyone crazy with her never ending demand now a days,, somewhere maan is really happy to pamper her, meera was getting the glimpse of their bonding and love, she had realize maan loves geet more than anything maybe deeper than sujal,, but still she can't see him in pain, they have been friends for years,, but one thing she have to admit, nothing is more important than geet's happiness' and she can see geet is really happy with maan, though she sometime gets scared of him and his anger, but she herself didn't knew how much she is in love with him'.

Geet was getting ready for the party, but she was having difficulty to tie the knot of her blouse, and that time maan enter the room from washroom, wearing a white track pants, no shirt.. his was rubbing his hair, his perfect abs dripped in water droplet, showing how sexy he is looking'.

Both saw each other through the mirror and time just froze for them,,, maan saw how angelic she is looking in white siphon saare and the deep cut blouse that was giving full access of her soft skin of her back,, her white skin that glowing like moon was giving him the feeling to held her close to his skin,, then his eyes moved on her bare waist, it was so tempting,, her lips that is shivering now,, he wanted it in his lips but could move as her hypnotic gaze locked him at his pace'

She was having difficulty to move her eyes from his well built structure, his tan completion and his masculine chest, his abs were building an urge to hold him and ran her hands on his perfect body, water droplet that was dripping from his hair to his chest was making him irresistibly hot and sexy' he saw him staring at her, there is an eye lock between them that both doesn't wanted to break,, he slowly came towards her and stood behind her, she gulp hard and closed her eyes to feel his scent, as he touch her back ever so gently' his finger brushed her back as he help the thread and tied the knot slowly, making her moan a little,, he continue his sweet assault but in a new way.. his breath fans on her neck,, he slides her hair over shoulder, and tied the mangalsuta brusking his finger on her slender neck line,, she closed her eyes and rest her back on his chest,, he kisses her hair, then her ear, slowly coming down to her nape,, the moves of his wet lips were making her weak, his hand entangle on her stomach making patternshe held her tight in his embrace,, and continue brushing his lips on her skin' he came down on her giving luscious kisses all over her back, she moaned his name' he turn her and came to her lips, capturing it in a soulful kiss' he kissed her passionately and she started responding him, her hands clutches his hair'. His hand was on her back and her softness was pressing his chest,, they were lost in the kiss but when she felt his hand in her blouse from back, some flicked in her mind, she stopped responding him, and her mind was stuck in the past.. the night was flashing in front of her close eyes,, she tried to avoid,,  she closed her eyes tightly but nothing seems to work,,  she wanted to forget the night but couldn't automatically some tears slipped out, making maan realize what he is doing.. he instantly pulls him out, her eyes were still closed, tried to hold her raged breath,, he looked at her painful face, her tears, he felt guily..

Maan: I m sorry geet, I,, I m sorry'. Uttering those words he make out an exit from the room' geet cried holding her heart'

Geet: I want to forget everything maan, but I can't' don't know why fate always want me to suffer, and with me u r suffering equal.. I can't saw u like this maan' I want u to be happy In ur life' somehow she controlled her tears'..

In the party, maaneet enter the hall together,, they didn't look at each other, both plastered a smile and enters'. Everyone saw them, like limelight just on them,, geet was confused as she doesn't know why this party is for.. but she didn't ask him anything, just followed him blindly' all girls were envying her and the men of course lusting over her only seeing her beauty'.

Some of maan's clients came to receive them from the entrance, but one of him has glued his eyes on geet only,,

Client: hello Mr Khurana,, he extend his hand and maan took it in handshake, welcome Mrs Khurana, geet smiled at him politely' meet my son Rahul Oberoi, he will working with u' it will be his opportunity to work with the most powerful Businessman' maan saw the person infront of him, his eyes on only geet,, he was watching her head to toe and that was angering maan' geet was quite uncomfortable with the gaze of rahul, she clutches maan's arm tightly, a small smile played on maan's lips' rahul extend his hand to geet'

Rahul: hello miss'

Maan: MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA,, rahul saw his dangerous eyes that was spitting fire,, his father was dumbstruck to see the rage in him,, he instantly apologies behalf of rahul,, rahul gave his extended hand to maan only to get crushed in his manly rough palm'. He squeeze it and smirks at his condition' he winch in pain but smiled weakly'

They met other guest also,, some girls tried to hit on maan but he was nowhere to leave geet's hand that was on his arm, entangled together' geet was getting the clue of his possessiveness,, the corporate line is not so easy for a girl like her,, and maan is the king of this world, she wonder how can a man like him love her so unconditionally,, he can get anyone and anything on his finger,, and moreover he is so humble and sweet around her but when came to business and in front of other he is Maan Singh Khurana the cruel businessman who has no mercy'

Maan saw geet was looking tired and pain,, he excuse himself to get a soft drink for her,, and she smiled at him nodding yes as she too wanted to drink something' geet was talking with one of a elder woman when annie tapped her shoulder,,

Annie : bhabi meet the very special person... geet turn to see who is this but caught only a pair of fuming eyes of sujal,,, she froze on the spot,,, sujal's eyes were spitting fire... someone came from the behind and slipped his hand in her waist,,,, sujal eyes's caught the attention of their proximity...

annie: arre bhai, kabhi to bhabhi ko akela choda karo... geet turn to see maan's assuring smile... she hold him for support...

maan: nope annie, I can never leave her even is hell.. geet looked at his demanding eyes,, meera and jay saw them, they immediately came there'

meera: hey geet, geet smiled at her best friend and hugged her,, congratulation she whispered in her ear,, but geet only gave confusing smile..

geet: but why,, meera looked at maan..

meera: didn't u tell her? he shook his head in denial'

jay: arre meera something is better being under carpet'. Hey sujal,, he hugged him, sujal too reciprocate the hug..

annie: aap dono ek dusre ko jante ho?

Sujal: not only him annie, I knew geet and meera also' annie smiled widely'

Annie: how??

Sujal: we were best friends sometime,,, he said bitterly looking at geet directly,, who felt a guilt, a pang in her heart'

Annie: the matlab? Don't u guys now?

Meera: annie he is joking we r still good friends, and he is our best friend, bas he is angry on us' annie doesn't knew what to say,, maan held geet more close to him seeing sujal's eyes on geet only'.

Sujal: yeah we are just Friend now,,, geet eyes spilled some drop but sujal took it as her love, where she was only feeling guilty'..

They heard dev's voice,, and all the attention goes towards to center as dev announced something'. Geet saw rahul was there also, looking at her only'.

Dev: thanks for being here ladies and gentlemen,, as u know it's the biggest deal of india,, khurana Company over taking Oberoi group n company.. and in this company's the major share holder will be my bhabi Geet Maan Singh Khurana' it's a small surprise for her as we are introducing her in front of the world for the 1st time, and my bro wanted to give her some gift on the special occasion'. We can imagine some jewelry or special tour in gift bu my bro is always belief in difference,, so here he is gifting her a whole company'. Though he will be handling his own companyKhurana construction but he will be there to help his beautiful wife,, and I will be also there to guide my bhabhi,, he ended with a sweet smile' enjoy the party guys'

There was a huge applause, everyone was congratulating her,, but geet was looking at maan with her big doe like eyes' he looks at her with a smile,, but she was staring at him in confusion, and then her eyes beamed with tear,

Maan came close and whisper: happy 4th month anniversary' her lips automatically curved in a smile'

Geet: maan ye sab'.

Maan: just a small gift, u always want ur own company,, she looked at him shocked,, thinking how did he know,, he just read her mind'. I know everything about u geet, he said ever so huskily'. She felt shiver ran through'. She closed her eyes, feeling so near him, he was very close, like hugging her,, no one mind as everyone thought husband wife can get little close (of course they can, kisika permission thodi chahiye lol) but a pair of eyes were burning in rage to see them so close'.

Geet: maan but what was the need of doing all this?

Maan: I wanted to see u happy geet, and it's a small deal for me, I don't need any of it, she looked at her in confusion' just then sujal enter there..

Sujal: congrats geet' her smile faded' she clutches maan's arm tightly,, sujal saw this and maan only smirks at him' but then sujal open his trump card' thanks for saving us geet' she looked at him in confusion, he smiled don't u want to u why I m in the party,, still geet looked at him with confusion' well let me tell u, I m working here,, and this company wanted to merger with other company,, but mr khurana brought it with double money' geet looks at maan with horrified expression,, and her hand that was entangled with him loosen in next min' but the good news is, he is kind enough for us that he has agreed to have the same employee,, we are owe him,, and specially me, who was going to kick out from the office when he brought it under his ohh sorry ur name' geet looked at maan, she knew it was him who was kicking him out of there and now when he had the whole company he can do anything'. He will torture sujal if he thinks about anything of geet'. Sujal took his leave saying someone is calling him,, he smirks at maan who gave him a murderous look'.

Geet: so that's why  gave me the company,, so that u can do whatever u want but it will be on my name,, maan looked at her with anger filled eyes,, geet's mind was so much in confusion that she was accusing him without any knowledge' what do want to do with him maan? what is his fault'. Maan can't hear anymore,, he jerk her and she fall on his hard chest'..  before she can anything maan touched her lips with his finger'

Maan: Chup Bilkul Chup'.. she stares at him without blink'. Listen to me 1st' yes I have brought this as I want teach him a lesson,, she looked at him with anger,, and started struggle to free herself, but her held her waist, and then the dancing floor started to move'.

He held her waist and put her hand on his shoulder'. Geet the day u said not to hurt him,, I gave him second chance,, do u know I can kick him out the day he enter here,, mr oberoi was ready to throw him and that was only cause of me,, geet was hell angry now but couldn't get out of his grip' but the time u said all those in the car,, I saw ur pleading eyes,, the petrified eyes,, I didn't like that, he said in her ear,, like a whisper' I can't bear a single curve of tension n ur face,, so I brought this in ur name and sujal was there as I promise not to hurt him' geet looked at him still register his word..

Geet: but'

Maan: but what geet??? Let me remind u one thing I have spare him for once, not 2nd time,, and this time I won't torture him physically,, it will be mental only'

Geet: maan, she said in a pleading voice.

Maan: geet he said coming close to her lips,, I can't let anyone close to u, snatch u from me' u belongs to me only.. I can do anything to that person who will try to touch ur shadow also'.

Geet was gaping at him with fear and then she saw his never ending love,, he was fulfilling her wish, he was not hurting him but just keeping his promise,, her fear changes in to pain to see him in pain,she has hurt him by not believing him and then she saw longing that he is doing, holding himself for so long when he loves her unconditionally' and then her eyes showed trust and LOVE'..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIw2A4McJ7k

The song started,, try to listen the song to feel the real intensity,, or just tied to see youtube video of geet kurban huya episode'.

Maan held her stomach from back,,

He twirl her hand around his neck and both his and her hand mover around his head,,,

Kurbaan hua

Teri tishnagi mein yun

Kurbaan hua

Teri aashiqui mein yun

He held her close to his chest moving her right hand with him,,, she goes towards his back,, looking at him where his eyes were glued on her,,,

Bekhudi mein bekali mein

Bekasi mein hua (he held her back from back and she lied backward a little)

Tujhko har duaa di, aur dagaa bhi

Aur fanaa hua

He pulls her front and twirl together''

Kurbaan huaaa'

Kurbaan hua ha haaannnaaa.. (he held her waist and pushed her back, then close)

Ada pe'wafa pe'.jafa pe (she held his palm tightly swinging on rhythm right and again center)

Kurbaan huaaa

Kurbaan hua ha haaannnaaa'

He lift her from back,, her feet was in air,, she felt so free,, she rest her head on his neck and both twist on the rhythm'. Whole hall was witnessing the passion, the heat in them'..

He placed her on the floor,, and came from back,, her eyes were on the floor, he held her waist and pulls her, she met the deep eyes'

Ru-ba-ru hai tu magar

Tanha hai yeh jahaan (she can see his pain, his grief in his eyes, she just stares at him)

Jal uthe meri kufr se

Saanson ka yeh samaan (he came too close, almost touching his breath)

Ooo'

Kya hua (then one swift motion he pushes her to twirl)

Pal mein jaane kho gaya kyon (she was throw by him and then he tug her close)

Tu mila aur judaa imaan hua yun (she held his hand and they move smoothly, passionately..)

She was going a little far but he held her and she lied on his hand,, his one hand was on the back of her head and one on her waist''

Bekhudi mein bekali mein

Bekasi mein hua

Tujhko har duaa di, aur dagaa bhi

Aur fanaa hua

Both twist and curl together and danced on the beat'.

Kurbaan huaaa'

Kurbaan hua ha haaannnaaa..

Ada pe'wafa pe'.jafa pe

Kurbaan huaaa

They were lost in their eyes,, and other were in them,, meera was tightly holding jay's arm who was admiring her,, meera was thrilled to see maaneet so much romantic'. Then all notice something that no one can imagine,, maan's family was dumbstruck to see him on his knees infront of geet'

He goes on his knees but his body rubbed with her, his lips touches her stomach making her moan,, his eyes were speaking his heart'..

Marne ka sabab

Maangta raha dar-ba-dar

Mitne ko toh dil

Pal mein raazi hua  (he held her hand and she walked around him)

Poori hui har aarzoo

Har daastaan meri (he spread his leg and she lied on that without thinking twice, giving herself)

Ke tum shuru hue jahan

Main khatam hua

They were staring at each other without looking anywhere else'..

Kurbaan huaaa' (he lift her in the air holding her waist high, his one hand was on her back,,

Kurbaan hua ha haaannnaaa.. (she arch her back and throws her head backward, and he swing with song)

Ada pe'wafa pe'.jafa pe

Kurbaan huaaa  (he placed her on the floor smoothly but in the process her body rubbed with her expose chest'.. both felt the current looking at each other)

Meera and jay atlast swallow their breath that they were holding with just the look of the hot sizzling couple'

The hall broke in huge appreciation with applaud,, but maaneet didn't heard anything as there eyes and senses was locked with each other,, his hand on her bare waist and her hand on his neck, giving chill in both their spine'.

Someone was burning with rage and hatred towards maan,, where pain visible for geet'.

Sujal was gulping his drink when rahul sat beside him,,

Rahul: must say very beautiful wife  maan has'

Sujal gave him a threatening look but rahul ignored and continue drooling his lusting eye on geet' yaar I wish I can touch her once'. That's it sujal grab his collar and punch him'

Suja: u bustard how dare u think about that, do u know who is she? He held his collar and smashed his head on the counter'.

Precap: Major Twist''

How did annie knew about sujal?

next part Part 22

Hope u liked it, sorry if I disappointed u,, I have tried to blossom the same passion maaneet did previously,, so I just depict the emotion in a new way,, kurbaan huya is my fav song and dance seq till now,, so it was my dream to write it, hope u guys liked it,, I have tried this song 1st time and really nervous to get ur response'. Love u all and please keep loving and supporting me,, need all of u'.

its the longest pix collection of mine,, thanks to tanu, muahh...

thanks to all who took their time for commenting here and i feels so good to read longer comment,, 😉😉,,

@best of luck to everyone who has their exam,,,

@zoha i think u wanted to know my real name, sorry i had not seen before so here i m telling u my real name is Tithi... 😊😊

my other work on maaneet

SIRF MERE LIYE

Kaisi Kashish Hain Yeh

(MG SS) Kaisi Kashish Hain Yeh
(MG OS) Naina barse

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago