India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

A romantic future scene!

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Okay guys cuz we all get soo bored on the weekend i was brainstorming on what to do well im going to write a scene i will also write a hindi song and u hav to tell me whether to change it or what then on tuesday i will make my desicion and write it again with that hindi that u lot chose and the one i think that goes the best!!

This is the scene okay just think that Disha is bak at Aai's house but is not divorced with DK yet but got sick and tired of everythink and came home, she is always remembering him as his memoried keep cropping up.

Disha is in the shower thinking of when DK said i luv u Disha and then when he sindoor on her head, Disha is trying to change the subject which is roaming around in her heard but does not know what to do. She turns around and she rememeber the time when DK had posed for the camera and all that well, she turned around kind of crying with a sad expression on her face, then we see her lovely wet hair, a strand was stuck in the way if her face but she was 2 disturbed to do nething about it!!
Okay (she is only thinking because when we are disturbed or thinking continuesly about one thing we imagine that thing or persone to be around us) then DK pops out from the back luking hot with not shirt in the water WOOOOOOWWW Disha has not realised he is there becuase she is deep thought. DK comes and takes that strand of hers and moves it to the side of her hair, Disha luks at him amazed and shocked....

Okay guys i will finish that after i have made that desicion on the song on tuesday!! Shud the song be:

Jaanam dekhlo mitgayi dooriyan
Main Yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan!!

i am competly blanc of songs i need some songs plz some1 help me, then i will chose which one on tuesday but it shud be some sort of a song like remeber me or somefink or if that has made u confused just ignore me and post a sweet romantic song!!

Luv Mad!!   

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

heya madd

once again a great future sence Clap lol like the way hottie popeed up from behingd lolll Wink hehehhe LOL

hmmmm romantic songs lllol i really don't know loll i have to ave a good think at get back to i've gone blank too lolll LOL

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

cosmo_gurl Groupbie
cosmo_gurl
cosmo_gurl

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
wow sexy.... TD makers should take some of our made-up stuff!
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged

God story princess.....................please continue

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hehehe cute ... Wink
Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 6:30am | IP Logged
hello im asking u 4 songs not 2 be rude or nethink plz brainstorm and tell me i have 2 make my desicion 2mro by the way i heard about the new promo why is disha being a knob!! so sweet of dk to give her the bangles and she is. this really frustrates me if she dont want them then she can give them 2 me!! lol

luv mad!
sweet n sour Senior Member
sweet n sour
sweet n sour

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged
how about
'dil tere deewanagi mein kogaya hai,
dil tere deewanagi mein kogaya hai,
dil tere deewanagi mein kogaya hai,
kogaya hai,kogaya hai..
hogaya ishq tumse hogaya hai,
hogaya ishq tumse hogaya hai